FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > confusing sites.....

confusing sites.....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm often looking on here and facebook at the same time, sometimes I get a bit muddled, generally after a glass or 2, has anyone else put a status on here meant for facebook and the status for here on facebook instead??

I know ive shared with my fb friends that I'm looking for a hot, younger bloke for the night and posted some banal status on here about food!!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ive accidentally put a pic on faceache which was meant for here ..had to delete sharpish

Not yet but give it time lol. I'm bored with Facebook crap so not usually on both at the same time

Love it when I take new pics for Fab and Facebook presents my camera roll and asks if I want to post them

"I'm often looking on here and facebook at the same time, sometimes I get a bit muddled, generally after a glass or 2, has anyone else put a status on here meant for facebook and the status for here on facebook instead??

I know ive shared with my fb friends that I'm looking for a hot, younger bloke for the night and posted some banal status on here about food!!!!!"

Hahahaha thats made my evening so far xxx add me to facebook!!! So I can see you naked lmao x

"Ive accidentally put a pic on faceache which was meant for here ..had to delete sharpish "

haha I can imagine!!!!! so easy to do tho!!!!

Just don't do while you're playing the status shuffle game

"I'm often looking on here and facebook at the same time, sometimes I get a bit muddled, generally after a glass or 2, has anyone else put a status on here meant for facebook and the status for here on facebook instead??

I know ive shared with my fb friends that I'm looking for a hot, younger bloke for the night and posted some banal status on here about food!!!!!

Hahahaha thats made my evening so far xxx add me to facebook!!! So I can see you naked lmao x"

and do you use the same name, just for search purposes......

Hahahaha thats made my evening so far xxx add me to facebook!!! So I can see you naked lmao x

and do you use the same name, just for search purposes......"

You're kidding!!! I add Mr to the front!!

You're kidding!!! I add Mr to the front!! "

found you!!!!

[Removed by poster at 30/09/16 21:05:47]

You're kidding!!! I add Mr to the front!!

found you!!!!"

Hahah Darn it i'm too old!! First one to make me laugh out loud in a while xx

"Love it when I take new pics for Fab and Facebook presents my camera roll and asks if I want to post them "

Was so close!

» Add a new message to this topic