FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Swinging slur again!!!

Swinging slur again!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just picked up a magazine and what's one of the headlines, Swinger's Confession, "My baby's dad could be one of 15 lovers". Everytime things die down, something comes up and rears it's ugly head to get things in the press yet again. Why the hell do you go to the press with a story like that anyway? I feel for the poor child, children get bullied enough without having to read that when he's older (he's three now), but I'm sure someone will be only to happy to tell him when he's older

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I blame Jeremy Kyle

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"I blame Jeremy Kyle"

why??? all the trash mags were around before he came about, he just televised them instead of printing them

half the time i think the stories are faked anyway

It's probably just as well though that not everyone in the world is likeminded as the people on here...would be a strange world if it were...perhaps a end to war and bigotry though....actually might be quite fun !

"I blame Jeremy Kyle

why??? all the trash mags were around before he came about, he just televised them instead of printing them

half the time i think the stories are faked anyway"

It was a joke

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

sorry shaz, am still in hungover and hungry mode lol

"Just picked up a magazine and what's one of the headlines, Swinger's Confession, "My baby's dad could be one of 15 lovers". Everytime things die down, something comes up and rears it's ugly head to get things in the press yet again. Why the hell do you go to the press with a story like that anyway? ............. "

Money. Until folks stop purchasing the kind of magazines which buy those stories and peddle them on to their readership - it won't stop.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Didn't actually buy it for that story, buy a few magazines each week then swop them round with friends. Just caught my eye that's all.

"Didn't actually buy it for that story, buy a few magazines each week then swop them round with friends. Just caught my eye that's all."

It doesn't matter who actually bought the mag.

» Add a new message to this topic