FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Just ask to chat with the female......

Just ask to chat with the female......

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A totally fool proof way to discourage the pic hunters.. friend hunters.. and fakes.

As a single male in the majority on here and previous sites this is a fool proof way of telling if a couple or single female is real and genuine.

Quite simply ask to speak to the female and if not .....why not and the old excuses will arrive such as.....she is at night school she is in asda she is in knitting class etc etc.......the best i have heard is .....oh she is on the school run and will be back later ha ha ...thats a good one.

If genuine then why not chat as thats why we are on here to meet and have fun ????.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unandbuckCouple  over a year ago

Sheffield

Couple to couple, girls chatting is more normal. But a guy insisting for the lady to speak to him isn't a foolproof system as some people might not like it.

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman  over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

I have no need to prove I'm genuine, if someone insists on speaking to me because they doubt my veracity then they won't be meeting me anytime soon

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Couple to couple, girls chatting is more normal. But a guy insisting for the lady to speak to him isn't a foolproof system as some people might not like it."

Why not? He's supposed to be going to fuck her, why wouldn't she be allowed to talk to him?

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

It's not fool proof, she could be just some woman who thinks it's funny to waste someone's time.

"Couple to couple, girls chatting is more normal. But a guy insisting for the lady to speak to him isn't a foolproof system as some people might not like it.

Why not? He's supposed to be going to fuck her, why wouldn't she be allowed to talk to him? "

If she is GENUINE there shouldnt be a problem modern phones have a blocking system so what has a a female of couple to be afraid off......THAT IS OF COURSE IF THEY ARE GENUINE ??????.

I'm off to knitting class

Sheffield

"Couple to couple, girls chatting is more normal. But a guy insisting for the lady to speak to him isn't a foolproof system as some people might not like it.

Why not? He's supposed to be going to fuck her, why wouldn't she be allowed to talk to him? "

I'm not saying he's not allowed to talk to her. There are a couple of side points. I can understand his issues to a degree, but with a verified couple why is it necessary? In this particular case the op is unverified, so a message from an unverified member to a verified one wanting to speak to the fem half, we would say no.

Who says he's going to fuck her, that would be agreed or not by all of us, once we met.

Sheffield

Why not? He's supposed to be going to fuck her, why wouldn't she be allowed to talk to him?

If she is GENUINE there shouldnt be a problem modern phones have a blocking system so what has a a female of couple to be afraid off......THAT IS OF COURSE IF THEY ARE GENUINE ??????."

Nothing to be afraid of, but maybe don't want a random guy on the phone for a wank....

Fab has a veri system you know. Not perfect but useful for this sort of thing.

"It's not fool proof, she could be just some woman who thinks it's funny to waste someone's time. "

. A fake time wasting woman? My mind can't computer this.

I'm not saying he's not allowed to talk to her. There are a couple of side points. I can understand his issues to a degree, but with a verified couple why is it necessary? In this particular case the op is unverified, so a message from an unverified member to a verified one wanting to speak to the fem half, we would say no.

Who says he's going to fuck her, that would be agreed or not by all of us, once we met."

You dont get verified untill you get a meet.......on here its like hens teeth ,there are hundreds of guys to pick from and you have to be patient we single guys know this......but to put someone down because they are not verified is small minded and petty...

By *ensualtouch15Man  over a year ago

ashby de la zouch

"I have no need to prove I'm genuine, if someone insists on speaking to me because they doubt my veracity then they won't be meeting me anytime soon "

Genuinely I don't understand this perspective?

This is internet land

Most intelligent people would be a, aware that things are rarely as they seem, b, hold an open minded friendly scepticism

I would have thought a genuine intelligent lady would want an intelligent man who is not so desperate he indeed would apply a reasonable healthy scepticism?

When I message a profile I take the rational position that I have no idea who I'm talking with and that that person most likely has motives other than what may be declared upon their profile

I'd suggest any lady who dismisses good men based upon a cautious outlook is restricting their potential meets to bend over backwards , subservient, desperate , shallow thinkers .

I wish them luck but as mentioned they won't be meeting me anytime soon xxx

"A totally fool proof way to discourage the pic hunters.. friend hunters.. and fakes.

As a single male in the majority on here and previous sites this is a fool proof way of telling if a couple or single female is real and genuine.

Quite simply ask to speak to the female and if not .....why not and the old excuses will arrive such as.....she is at night school she is in asda she is in knitting class etc etc.......the best i have heard is .....oh she is on the school run and will be back later ha ha ...thats a good one.

If genuine then why not chat as thats why we are on here to meet and have fun ????.

"

I won't chat if I dont have to. So not. Foolproof way.

By *orny GenieMan  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Lol same I get this alot it's like if ur a single male you can be spoke to treated like piece of meat finding a lot of vain people on here also oh please like our pics lmao I'm on here for genuine meets all I get is timewasters and dreamers

"Lol same I get this alot it's like if ur a single male you can be spoke to treated like piece of meat finding a lot of vain people on here also oh please like our pics lmao I'm on here for genuine meets all I get is timewasters and dreamers "

A lot of vain couples who think they rule the roost.........hmmmmmm take a look in the mirror ??????.

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

It depends how you ask. People making demands about phone calls, particular pictures etc tend to put me off. However I'm happy to have a quick phone call with someone provided they're happy to wait until it's a convenient time for me to talk. I've politely asked a few couples and single females for the same thing. They tend to go UNLOS

"It depends how you ask. People making demands about phone calls, particular pictures etc tend to put me off. However I'm happy to have a quick phone call with someone provided they're happy to wait until it's a convenient time for me to talk. I've politely asked a few couples and single females for the same thing. They tend to go UNLOS "

The phone call would be after a chat via mail and a get to know you.....then a phone call to confirm all is genuine....thats the only point i was trying to make.

Lets face it if you are genuine what have you to lose by a chat later in a conversation, do you want to travell miles only to find.....a now show ???.

A telephone call is much cheaper and a lot more genuine ???.

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I don't mind chatting on the phone, however, it will only be if we are getting on and a meet is imminent, but certainly not just after one or two messages in.....

Wolverhampton

It's 2017 there's people on here wanting to do it blind lmao and like already said amount of excuses u get to why u can't speak to female WHY cause more than likely it's her old man yanking his plank and misses don't know lol or its fake profiles timewasters some people on here have totally got swinging wrong half of then want likes for pics

Why go face book or another site if u want that I think that like pic thing should go it'a waste of time

Wolverhampton

It's 2017 there's people on here wanting to do it blind lmao and like already said amount of excuses u get to why u can't speak to female WHY cause more than likely it's her old man yanking his plank and misses don't know lol or its fake profiles timewasters some people on here have totally got swinging wrong half of then want likes for pics

Why go face book or another site if u want that I think that like pic thing should go it'a waste of time

By *hitedoveWoman  over a year ago

Croydon

I never speak to anyone on the phone, never have and never will, on my couple or single profile. Still get loads of meet though

I'd never speak on the phone.

I don't chat to strangers on the phone, and that included my hubby before we met, so if we were looking as a couple you'd brand me a fake. I can live with that.

I hardly ever speak on the phone...

And I avoid profiles where they say they will only do fem to fem phone chat prior to meet..

Why? Because I know I'm genuine but how do I know they are ..

The whole set up is open to abuse imo

"I don't mind chatting on the phone, however, it will only be if we are getting on and a meet is imminent, but certainly not just after one or two messages in..... "

Absolutely summed it up...

"It's not fool proof, she could be just some woman who thinks it's funny to waste someone's time.

. A fake time wasting woman? My mind can't computer this. "

Ha ha ......funny

Sheffield

"Lol same I get this alot it's like if ur a single male you can be spoke to treated like piece of meat finding a lot of vain people on here also oh please like our pics lmao I'm on here for genuine meets all I get is timewasters and dreamers

A lot of vain couples who think they rule the roost.........hmmmmmm take a look in the mirror ??????."

It's not about men or women or couples or vanity. The issue is an unverified profile insisting a verified profile talks to them on the phone. Insist if you want but it will most likely result in a ignore.

Lots of great people on here of all groups, no need for any chips on shoulders in any group.

But carry on as you think best.

Have fun folks

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Single women and couples are often advised to have a female to female chat and many couples profiles insist on it whether the people they're meeting are verified or not. It's not something we do but I can't see a problem with a single guy wanting to do it too.

I never have this problem.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I'd never speak on the phone."

Me neither. Happy to text about meet locations and times, but any pre-meet chattage will happen on here, and on here only.

By *tockport 69Couple  over a year ago

Stockport

If you go and it's just the man just turn and go.name him on site.

Who says he's going to fuck her, that would be agreed or not by all of us, once we met."

If there isn't a female there won't be a meeting to see if anyone wants to fuck. Just the man turning up without "the wife" asking for a blow job.

If a woman I speak to isn't happy to verify she is the person in the profile and her pictures are up to date ect via cam or kik or some other means after we both shown a interest in each other and talk about a meeting then she can jog on go play elsewhere.

No reason why a genuine person with nothing to hide wouldn't want to.

"A totally fool proof way to discourage the pic hunters.. friend hunters.. and fakes.

"

We are genuine but i wont chat on the phone. We rarely give our numbers anyway and if we do its usually gs number we give.

We tend to show some of our veris for a short time, which show we are genuine and meet guys.

If this isnt enough for the guy then we simply meet someone else.

If she is GENUINE there shouldnt be a problem modern phones have a blocking system so what has a a female of couple to be afraid off......THAT IS OF COURSE IF THEY ARE GENUINE ??????."

So because we wont do this that means we arent genuine ?

By *ot40sCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

"

2 hours ago we did just that !

Literally within seconds 'unlos ' !!!

"I don't chat to strangers on the phone, and that included my hubby before we met, so if we were looking as a couple you'd brand me a fake. I can live with that."

I agree with you

If she is GENUINE there shouldnt be a problem modern phones have a blocking system so what has a a female of couple to be afraid off......THAT IS OF COURSE IF THEY ARE GENUINE ??????.

So because we wont do this that means we arent genuine ?"

He has every right to expect someone to at least prove they are female.

Personally I'd skip phone chat that doesn't prove much and ask for random picture or video chat.

Profiles and verifications can be faked a quick one to one cam chat can't.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Everyone has a right to take the (sensible) measures they feel appropriate to prevent having their time wasted. Everyone has a right to refuse to comply. It's one more selection process.

But if you just chat with someone not by phone or with cam, just messages, how would you actually know if there is woman on the other side when you ask to speak with her? I can act like a man too.

And I'd never speak by phone too, just because I'm not confident with my spoken English especially by phone.

"But if you just chat with someone not by phone or with cam, just messages, how would you actually know if there is woman on the other side when you ask to speak with her? I can act like a man too.

And I'd never speak by phone too, just because I'm not confident with my spoken English especially by phone."

Can use kik snapchat ect to verify and don't even have to share numbers at first.

Its really that simple and any genuine person would be happy to.

Just seems strange anyone who still makes a song and dance about not wanting to and likely hiding something so I wouldn't bother with them anymore and move on.

Sheffield

Verifications from other verified members. Or meet at a club. Easy.

"But if you just chat with someone not by phone or with cam, just messages, how would you actually know if there is woman on the other side when you ask to speak with her? I can act like a man too.

And I'd never speak by phone too, just because I'm not confident with my spoken English especially by phone.

Can use kik snapchat ect to verify and don't even have to share numbers at first.

Just seems strange anyone who still makes a song and dance about not wanting to and likely hiding something so I wouldn't bother with them anymore and move on."

I've been photo verified and gave verifications from people who've met me, I don't need to provide any further verification via off site methods. If someone doesn't want to meet me because of that then fine. But it doesn't make me fake.

Just seems strange anyone who still makes a song and dance about not wanting to and likely hiding something so I wouldn't bother with them anymore and move on.

I've been photo verified and gave verifications from people who've met me, I don't need to provide any further verification via off site methods. If someone doesn't want to meet me because of that then fine. But it doesn't make me fake. "

OK if you say so.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

I think for us it gives us some idea if we are all compatible, by the tone of the coversation. Have had contact by messages on here and then spoken on the phone and realised they weren't for us.

By *ewrocksWoman  over a year ago

button moon

I hate talking on the phone. Last person I called was the chiropractor 3weeks ago, I'm not interested in phone sex, or giving out my number, so nope.

I have verifications on site, they prove I'm definitely a woman and I meet.

I've been photo verified and gave verifications from people who've met me, I don't need to provide any further verification via off site methods. If someone doesn't want to meet me because of that then fine. But it doesn't make me fake.

OK if you say so.

"

I'm actually using KIK, but not as a form of verification. I ask for kik or give my just to those with who I want to chat more as I don't have mood and time to look for particular messages in my usually full inbox. So it's possible that if I ask someone for kik I want to meet him not verify if he's genuine

Wolverhampton

Well I'm having great time on fab meeting genuine people its easy to out fakes now and dreamers lol endless chat chat chat never meet I'm here to have fun Swing not get likes for pics or treat it like facebook lol waste time here to have adult fun with other adults x

By *olliPineCouple  over a year ago

swingers clubs

"Lol same I get this alot it's like if ur a single male you can be spoke to treated like piece of meat finding a lot of vain people on here also oh please like our pics lmao I'm on here for genuine meets all I get is timewasters and dreamers

A lot of vain couples who think they rule the roost.........hmmmmmm take a look in the mirror ??????."

Good luck getting meets with posts like that.

Couples don't think they rule the roost, we just have more choices than you single guys. So we'll pick the best choice for us.

Wolverhampton

Thanks not saying they rule roost just saying I'm not a piece of meat single people have lives too

By *ntriguedcouple7Couple  over a year ago

Surrey

"I think for us it gives us some idea if we are all compatible, by the tone of the coversation. Have had contact by messages on here and then spoken on the phone and realised they weren't for us. "

Any phone conversation with me isn't going to give an accurate impression of how I am in person. I hate talking on the phone. I have sat and watched it ring three times today from people who should just have sent an email.

From our point of view - we're both involved in sending messages and have recent verifications. We generally try to arrange an in person meeting as quickly as possible. The argument of 'if you have nothing to hide you should do everything I want' doesn't really wash with us.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

A lot of guys want to interact with a woman because they aren't that interested in meeting but fancy a wank - so this system could also work as a foolproof way to deter couples and women from perceiving you in the best light

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

One of our series is where we video chatted on kik with someone. That's both of us on can & chatting. Something to consider maybe OP. But I'd say make sure its from someone who fits your profile.

We thought the same ie having no veries being an issue so we went to a club came home with four or five & didn't even have to ask for them..

S

By *AA123Couple  over a year ago

Lichfield

The meet is the real proof.

Anything before that is varying levels of risk and guarantees nothing.

"The meet is the real proof.

Anything before that is varying levels of risk and guarantees nothing."

I've been photo verified and gave verifications from people who've met me, I don't need to provide any further verification via off site methods. If someone doesn't want to meet me because of that then fine. But it doesn't make me fake. "

Same here

By *ANDA2Couple  over a year ago

Henley Arden

"I think for us it gives us some idea if we are all compatible, by the tone of the coversation. Have had contact by messages on here and then spoken on the phone and realised they weren't for us. "

This

» Add a new message to this topic