FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > lincolnshire fun

lincolnshire fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hey guy just wondering where all the fun is around louth/mablethorpe/skegness i know there are a few swingers and so on there but hardly anyone compared to lincoln i know lincoln is obviously more populated but surly the numbers cant be that much different one city compared to three large towns?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A lot of people might just put Lincolnshire as their location, that could be anywhere, so maybe worth just messaging a few on the off chance that they are north and east Lincolnshire

yeah i suppose lol i have message lots of them but 9/10 dont reply i was just curious to see if everyone bar a small few in them towns where prude about there desires

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have chatted to a few guys and couples from Skegness and further north, but like you say there are not that many, most seem to be Lincoln way

"I have chatted to a few guys and couples from Skegness and further north, but like you say there are not that many, most seem to be Lincoln way "

yeah exactly would love to meet some people that arnt in lincoln where you from?

» Add a new message to this topic