FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The Local Spa

The Local Spa

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi just wondered if anyone visits the Local spa in stanley at all we dont live too far and have driven past a few times but it always seems closed.....just wondered if theres certain nights arranged or whether its just a turn up kinda place etc

anyone help us on this one?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

yes its the new club f we been members since day 1 wed and friday nights are greedy girls nights sat nights are cpls and a cpl of single men pretty well behaved to ,hope this was helpfull

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

now that is helpful thanQ kindly weve always been a little wary of heading up to it as remember when it first opened alot of locals tried to get in on the lines of "swingers club = easy shag" and have been a wee bit worried over running into some twerp we know who isnt a well shall we say discrete participent.

think we shall have to have a visit maybe cpls night and see who we bump into

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have always thought about popping in for a look, but to be honest single guys seem to get such a bad press, I don't really want to be tarred with the same brush. Might be best if I get a lady friend to come along so we can go as a cpl

"I have always thought about popping in for a look, but to be honest single guys seem to get such a bad press, I don't really want to be tarred with the same brush. Might be best if I get a lady friend to come along so we can go as a cpl"
well the greedy girls nights on weds and fridays are for girls who like to have more than one man so its the sort of night single fella wants to gan along to. mind siingle guys have to ring first big tip just go in it has its own bar tak ya arn drink just mix in and get chattin.

Good advice ta, when I first heard about the Local Spar in Stanley, I went to the wrong place and came out with a pint of milk, loaf of bread and a paper!!!

"Good advice ta, when I first heard about the Local Spar in Stanley, I went to the wrong place and came out with a pint of milk, loaf of bread and a paper!!!"
least ya used ya loaf lol

"Hi just wondered if anyone visits the Local spa in stanley at all we dont live too far and have driven past a few times but it always seems closed.....just wondered if theres certain nights arranged or whether its just a turn up kinda place etc

anyone help us on this one?"

There web site link is on this site on the clubs page, Look for clubf or just look up northeast swingers on yahoo and you'll get there site.. P.S its lots of fun lol..

I have a lovely sexy woman who is going to come along with me as a couple, so that should be interesting.

» Add a new message to this topic