FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > How good is it for cheating here?

How good is it for cheating here?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'm single, so not asking for personal help or reasons. How good is Fab for people who are cheating? I know a lot won't meet people who they know or suspect are here doing it and others will.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yanMan  over a year ago

leicester

Most single men profiles are married men cheating especially if they don’t accommodate

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Most single men profiles are TREATED AS married men cheating especially if they don’t accommodate "

Fixed that for you.

"I'm single, so not asking for personal help or reasons. How good is Fab for people who are cheating? I know a lot won't meet people who they know or suspect are here doing it and others will. "

Cheating men are seen as pure evil for betraying their wives. Cheating women are seen as fulfilling a need and kinda hot.

By *abarellaWoman  over a year ago

Warminster

Here we go again!

By *heLaserGuyMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I would say cheating guys are easily spotted, but i guess theres someone for everybody on here

"Most single men profiles are TREATED AS married men cheating especially if they don’t accommodate

Fixed that for you."

Probably exactly the same as everyday life I guess.

If you're on here and married, and your partner doesn't want sex with you then why would anyone else?

If you're on here and single and haven't been able to get sex in the normal world then there's also something wrong with you?

I don't think you'll ever get a scientific answer but stand by for a tirade of angry people from the pro and against voters! It's worse than Brexit.

I would imagine there are lots of people "successfully" cheating here, particularly women. And others who can't get a meet, just like many singles, particularly men.

" Probably exactly the same as everyday life I guess.

If you're on here and married, and your partner doesn't want sex with you then why would anyone else?

If you're on here and single and haven't been able to get sex in the normal world then there's also something wrong with you?

I don't think you'll ever get a scientific answer but stand by for a tirade of angry people from the pro and against voters! It's worse than Brexit. "

Pmsl

I don't think you'll ever get a scientific answer but stand by for a tirade of angry people from the pro and against voters! It's worse than Brexit. "

I don't know why this made me laugh, it's actually depressing.

"I'm single, so not asking for personal help or reasons. How good is Fab for people who are cheating? I know a lot won't meet people who they know or suspect are here doing it and others will. "

Great for women that are cheating. Whether they tell people they're married or not.

I once put on my profile something like 'desperate for sex, husband doesn't know I'm on here" and my box was rammed full

of messages.

"I'm single, so not asking for personal help or reasons. How good is Fab for people who are cheating? I know a lot won't meet people who they know or suspect are here doing it and others will.

Great for women that are cheating. Whether they tell people they're married or not.

I once put on my profile something like 'desperate for sex, husband doesn't know I'm on here" and my box was rammed full

of messages. "

Quite the eye-opener on human nature

A cheating person could go to a club as those who on here who won't meet 'cheats' seem to leave that rule at the door when they walk into a club.

Haha

Yes well I usually assume there's something wrong with everyone - not only because they're on here!

For a guy seeking men, like shooting fish in a barrel

For a guy seeking women, like trying to find one fish in the Atlantic, whilst jumping through hoops. On stilts.

"Most single men profiles are married men cheating especially if they don’t accommodate "

Welcome to Wild accusations R Us Ltd.

"I'm single, so not asking for personal help or reasons. How good is Fab for people who are cheating? I know a lot won't meet people who they know or suspect are here doing it and others will.

of messages. "

Box rammed full you say !

*spits out tea*

Do a forum search. There’s 47 threads a week on this.

By *ungmagic10Man  over a year ago

Northampton

"Most single men profiles are married men cheating especially if they don’t accommodate

Welcome to Wild accusations R Us Ltd."

I know right.

By *ungmagic10Man  over a year ago

Northampton

"A cheating person could go to a club as those who on here who won't meet 'cheats' seem to leave that rule at the door when they walk into a club."

True, clubs are easy

"A cheating person could go to a club as those who on here who won't meet 'cheats' seem to leave that rule at the door when they walk into a club."
exactly nsa means :no sense applied

Ha

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

Cheating men are seen as pure evil for betraying their wives. Cheating women are seen as fulfilling a need and kinda hot."

You might think that but some people treat cheats of either sex exactly the same.

They are a lot of cheating men here, they might have their reasons for doing it , but there are easy to spot,

1 they have a time schedule of when they can meet, mostly daytime never evenings

2 never available on wknds

3 they can go for days without being online if the misus is around

4 they don't accommodate

"They are a lot of cheating men here, they might have their reasons for doing it , but there are easy to spot,

1 they have a time schedule of when they can meet, mostly daytime never evenings

4 they don't accommodate "

1) Usually I like to meet in the daytime when im off work, as evenings Im tired after work and sometimes cannot be assed.

2) Im usually busy seeing friends, family, going to the gym, doing errands on the weekends.

3) I sometimes go for days being offline, sometimes even a few weeks because I dont wanna spend my whole life on here chasing females which is difficult, as ive other things to be doing.

4) I never used to accommodate because I dont like complete strangers knowing where I live for endless amounts of reasons. But now, im opening up to the idea.

Oh, im single

"They are a lot of cheating men here, they might have their reasons for doing it , but there are easy to spot,

4 they don't accommodate

1) Usually I like to meet in the daytime when im off work, as evenings Im tired after work and sometimes cannot be assed.

2) Im usually busy seeing friends, family, going to the gym, doing errands on the weekends.

3) I sometimes go for days being offline, sometimes even a few weeks because I dont wanna spend my whole life on here chasing females which is difficult, as ive other things to be doing.

4) I never used to accommodate because I dont like complete strangers knowing where I live for endless amounts of reasons. But now, im opening up to the idea.

Oh, im single "

Well said mate.

1) i would meet only daytime because kids were at school so evenings always busy with dinner homework and bedtime

2)weekends again kids got my full attention as in evenings

3) would go days without being online and still do because i actually have a full life away from here where i work full time look after kids and my mum who is ill just now

4)i don't accommodate because of all the reasons above but when kids were at school and out all day i did

So nit so easy to spot the married ones after all

Oh did i mention i am single

4 they don't accommodate

1) i would meet only daytime because kids were at school so evenings always busy with dinner homework and bedtime

3) would go days without being online and still do because i actually have a full life away from here where i work full time look after kids and my mum who is ill just now

4)i don't accommodate because of all the reasons above but when kids were at school and out all day i did

Oh did i mention i am single "

You're a woman. Women get the benefit of the doubt on Fab. Men are scum until proven otherwise.

Central

of messages. "

It's amazing

Cheating men are seen as pure evil for betraying their wives. Cheating women are seen as fulfilling a need and kinda hot."

They are both seen as the first description in my opinion.

There’s usually something for everyone on here, genuine singletons, couples, partnered “singles” playing with consent, partnered “singles” playing without consent ..

There’s a daily cheater-bashing thread though which keeps us all amused with the same circular arguments doing the rounds day in, day out ...

"There’s usually something for everyone on here, genuine singletons, couples, partnered “singles” playing with consent, partnered “singles” playing without consent ..

There’s a daily cheater-bashing thread though which keeps us all amused with the same circular arguments doing the rounds day in, day out ..."

And if it isn’t a daily cheater thread it’s a “Why can’t I get a meet” thread!

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

Rather than acknowledge all of the off topic responses either slamming or praising cheaters, I'm going to actually answer OP's question... I'd imagine 'cheaters' have much the same chance as everyone else... If they're charming and capable of holding a conversation long enough with someone to form a connection and attraction, their chances are as good as anyone's. Isn't that how it works?

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think it depends on gender as you point out. However I've noticed vastly differing attitudes towards men who are basically doing the same thing based on their looks and how they present themselves.

4 they don't accommodate

Oh did i mention i am single

You're a woman. Women get the benefit of the doubt on Fab. Men are scum."

ftfy

"I think it depends on gender as you point out. However I've noticed vastly differing attitudes towards men who are basically doing the same thing based on their looks and how they present themselves. "

Do you mean a fit as fuck adonis can get away with it?

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

"A cheating person could go to a club as those who on here who won't meet 'cheats' seem to leave that rule at the door when they walk into a club.

True, clubs are easy "

Some of us still chat to people we meet at clubs and ask....

Or chat on here before meetinh them at a club

Miss

By *rimson_RoseWoman  over a year ago

Lea Marston

of messages. "

That really is depressing

By *aptain VMan  over a year ago

Birstall, Leicester

I'm single

Cheating men are seen as pure evil for betraying their wives. Cheating women are seen as fulfilling a need and kinda hot.

"

This says it all to me on here very true

This says it all to me on here very true "

Actually that's not true most see them as dishonest if you really want the truth and I don't think you can deny that.

People have an issue with people who will happily lie to them and that destroys any credibility with the are you sti free question amongst others. A big part of swinging is and always has been about trust and a level of honesty.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Most single men profiles are married men cheating especially if they don’t accommodate "

I don't accommodate, therefore I must be a cheat. People have many reasons for not inviting strangers into their homes, kids, housemates, living with parents, to name a few. I hate the way people make assumptions on here. I'm actually single, by the way, just so you know.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

And to the OP, many people get away with cheating on here, personally, I won't meet them, but others specifically look for that x

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

This says it all to me on here very true

Actually that's not true most see them as dishonest if you really want the truth and I don't think you can deny that.

People have an issue with people who will happily lie to them and that destroys any credibility with the are you sti free question amongst others. A big part of swinging is and always has been about trust and a level of honesty. "

Spot on

By *vcarolTV/TS  over a year ago

kilmarnockish

I can agree with this, but it’s not a hard and fast rule tbh.

Im a TV, sometimes leading a double life, means this also applies.

Then my work- I can be called in 24 hrs a day (real life), and fly half way round world.

I live in a really big closet.

"A cheating person could go to a club as those who on here who won't meet 'cheats' seem to leave that rule at the door when they walk into a club.

True, clubs are easy

Some of us still chat to people we meet at clubs and ask....

Or chat on here before meetinh them at a club

Miss"

Do you believe everything your told?

Central

Some more interesting responses. Perhaps Fab is an easier site for people who cheat, compared to standard dating or hook-up apps, where they may get caught out more easily than here, due to a fab being more of a specialist site.

» Add a new message to this topic