FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Beds....

Beds....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ightkitty4u OP   Woman  over a year ago

Epsom

I need a new mattress, it's not as comfortable as it was. I am also bored of the bed frame, had that since 2006!

Question is having slept in a super king sized bed the other night, do I upgrade my double to a king or stay at the standard double size

A super king will fit in my bedroom however being on my own I feel this is a little bit too big!

What are the pros/cons, obviously new bedding and linen will need to be purchased if i up size

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I need a new mattress, it's not as comfortable as it was. I am also bored of the bed frame, had that since 2006!

Question is having slept in a super king sized bed the other night, do I upgrade my double to a king or stay at the standard double size

A super king will fit in my bedroom however being on my own I feel this is a little bit too big!

What are the pros/cons, obviously new bedding and linen will need to be purchased if i up size"

King size makes a huge difference but not anywhere near as much as the memory foam leesa mattress I got a few years ago, absolutely heavenly.

"I need a new mattress, it's not as comfortable as it was. I am also bored of the bed frame, had that since 2006!

What are the pros/cons, obviously new bedding and linen will need to be purchased if i up size"

got a king size but got the continental with topper and it’s a bugger to get deep bed sheets for it as most don’t go down that deep and do ruck up after after a bit of movement but it is lovely being high off the floor x

By *anana JoeMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

1/Get what fits the room.

2/Don't assume memory foam is best for everyone as they are not.

3/The more pocket springs the better or so they say.

4/Buy from a recognised manu7faturer and a reputable seller there is apparently more fakes in the mattress world than there are on fab.

By *erynaughtyMan  over a year ago

Derby

Get the super king, change your profile to state that you accommodate then enjoy loads of kinky gang bangs in a bed where everyone fits xx

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Quality over quantity.

Get the best mattress you can afford which provides the right level of support for your body. A bad mattress that doesn't suit me can wreck my sleep.

By *palWoman  over a year ago

The Bermuda Triangle in Suffolk

What are the pros/cons, obviously new bedding and linen will need to be purchased if i up size got a king size but got the continental with topper and it’s a bugger to get deep bed sheets for it as most don’t go down that deep and do ruck up after after a bit of movement but it is lovely being high off the floor x"

Have you tried m&s extra deep fitted sheets? I have bought their eqyptian cotton deep fitted sheets and they are very generous.

What are the pros/cons, obviously new bedding and linen will need to be purchased if i up size got a king size but got the continental with topper and it’s a bugger to get deep bed sheets for it as most don’t go down that deep and do ruck up after after a bit of movement but it is lovely being high off the floor x

Have you tried m&s extra deep fitted sheets? I have bought their eqyptian cotton deep fitted sheets and they are very generous."

yeah do use m&s bedding they’re better fit then most but It such a pain to find ones that fit x

By *palWoman  over a year ago

The Bermuda Triangle in Suffolk

I bought my longed for Hypnos dream bed (mattress and divan in my favourite colour purple with a couple of drawers) in a king size which is what I had before and tried out in the store.

Always try before you buy

and check around for prices. Some stores will price match also so ask the question. Pillow top mattresses I personally would avoid as they will eventually go flat. Hypnos beds are hand made and are in the royal household and have a 10 year guarantee.

Good luck in your search.

I bought a new mattress around 3 years ago (I was quite happy with the bed base that I'd built myself).

Finally, after about 15 years of wanting one, I got a water mattress.

The MOST comfortable mattress I have EVER slept on.

If you can find a stockist near you, DEFINITELY go check them out as it's worth the investment. No need to replace after 8 years either

Epsom

I saw a lorry delivering these to a new hotel the other week. I should of grabbed on of the back of the lorry

Epsom

I fidget far to much, If I was to share the other person would get sea sick

Epsom

I am not a fan of memory foam you can't roll about easy!. When went bed window shopping back in May I liked the Loaf regular mattress

Find someone with a nice bed and inhabit that one

By *ereforthafunMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

Superking size bed is the way to go, go to a good bed shop and look for the best they have. If the room can take it and it’s affordable for you then go for it, it’s so worth it. x

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

I've been very naughty and after having the same double for about 15 years. Ive bought myself a Harrison king size plus the base with drawers. I feel like I could get 10 in a bed but it's great for starfishing. Yes the disadvantage all new bedding etc but I think you will enjoy the extra few inches

By *wo4FemCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

We treated ourselves last year to a new gas lift king size bed with lights in the headboard and a rather comfy 12 inch memory foam mattress. Well worth it.

By *lancmangecplCouple  over a year ago

farnborough

I prefer a firm bed. The bloke at Dreams said there would only be one that had 3000 springs that would be appropriate. Surprise it was on offer and the most expensive. Had a look online for similar and found one with 1600 springs that was virtually the same but 600 quid cheaper.

Moral of the story get advice from the sales person then do your own research and try again. You’ll save a packet

What are the pros/cons, obviously new bedding and linen will need to be purchased if i up size

King size makes a huge difference but not anywhere near as much as the memory foam leesa mattress I got a few years ago, absolutely heavenly. "

. Could never not have memory foam now!

» Add a new message to this topic