profile views vs messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *londie8399 OP   Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

how many profile views vs messages recived ratios on fab

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"how many profile views vs messages recived ratios on fab"

I think there are alit more views as there are alit of picture collectors on here.

By *eneral HysteriaMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

what's message?

what's a view?

blackpool

just wondering as we get plenty of views but not many messages, so was wondering whats the rest of peoples views were on this

blackpool

"what's message?

what's a view? "

i am sure u get some

"just wondering as we get plenty of views but not many messages, so was wondering whats the rest of peoples views were on this"

I would say about 15% of the amount of views have messages.

Well all I can say to that is most plp won’t even reply to messages on here don’t know y half of the plp r on here

blackpool

"just wondering as we get plenty of views but not many messages, so was wondering whats the rest of peoples views were on this

"

for instance today we have had 60 views but 5 messages but i think it also depends on how much your on forums and how good your messages and profile is like

blackpool

" Well all I can say to that is most plp won’t even reply to messages on here don’t know y half of the plp r on here"
we always reply evan if its a no thank u then we block just incase as some can get funny about it

" Well all I can say to that is most plp won’t even reply to messages on here don’t know y half of the plp r on here"

You mean they haven't replyed to the messages YOU have sent them as, surely, you have absolutely no way of knowing if they have or have not responded to messages from other people.

Now this might sound a bit left field, a bit radical, but maybe after looking at your profile in mode they perhaps didn't find you attractive and that you weren't for them. Incredible I know, but nobody owes you a reply.

blackpool

no they messaged us

You all getting views and messages? I must be doing something wrong haha!

Don’t worry I know I am battling between thousands of men (many who are very good looking), maybe tomorrow might be different

Well I get an average of about 500 profile views a day although this can vary quite a bit but I would say that's probably about the average. And I can get anywhere from 60 to 300 messages a day so that varies widely.

"Well I get an average of about 500 profile views a day although this can vary quite a bit but I would say that's probably about the average. And I can get anywhere from 60 to 300 messages a day so that varies widely. "

That is like wow! I get a max of like 5 views a day and no messages , makes sense why it can be hard to get a response even tho you try to be open and friendly without being pushy or rude

"Well I get an average of about 500 profile views a day although this can vary quite a bit but I would say that's probably about the average. And I can get anywhere from 60 to 300 messages a day so that varies widely.

That is like wow! I get a max of like 5 views a day and no messages , makes sense why it can be hard to get a response even tho you try to be open and friendly without being pushy or rude "

that's exactly the point and sometimes it just gets a bit overwhelming and there's no way I can reply to all of them even if I wanted to. It's pretty standard for women on this site so it's inevitable some messages are just going to get deleted. It's not rude it's just practical.

1 message for every 150-200 views?

"just wondering as we get plenty of views but not many messages, so was wondering whats the rest of peoples views were on this

for instance today we have had 60 views but 5 messages but i think it also depends on how much your on forums and how good your messages and profile is like"

Yes indeed there are many different factors at play

"1 message for every 150-200 views?"

I would say in my case and a lot of women's cases it's a lot more than that. If I'm logged on I get an average of about 1 message every 5 minutes at this time in the morning and if it's during the day it's more than that. Obviously they're not all from different people some are ongoing conversations.

"1 message for every 150-200 views?

I would say in my case and a lot of women's cases it's a lot more than that. If I'm logged on I get an average of about 1 message every 5 minutes at this time in the morning and if it's during the day it's more than that. Obviously they're not all from different people some are ongoing conversations. "

I'm not surprised as you look amazing in your pics xx

I would say in my case and a lot of women's cases it's a lot more than that. If I'm logged on I get an average of about 1 message every 5 minutes at this time in the morning and if it's during the day it's more than that. Obviously they're not all from different people some are ongoing conversations.

I'm not surprised as you look amazing in your pics xx"

Thank you.

So now for example I've been online about 10 minutes and I've had for messages but the quality of messages at this time of the morning I'm not great!

Thank you.

So now for example I've been online about 10 minutes and I've had for messages but the quality of messages at this time of the morning I'm not great! "

We just had one that was

"U fuk now"

And they say the art of conversation is dead lol xx

Thank you.

So now for example I've been online about 10 minutes and I've had for messages but the quality of messages at this time of the morning I'm not great!

We just had one that was

"U fuk now"

And they say the art of conversation is dead lol xx"

That's a pretty standard message to honest. There are only so many "meet now",

"hi", "what you into" messages I am inclined to reply to a day.

Thank you.

We just had one that was

"U fuk now"

"hi", "what you into" messages I am inclined to reply to a day. "

Yep totally agree or those that are hundreds of miles away.

Yes we love your pics and if you were up this area we would drop you a message lol. But what's the point when it's unlikely we would ever meet.

We had a couple message us from Texas the other day lol

Thank you.

We just had one that was

"U fuk now"

Yes we love your pics and if you were up this area we would drop you a message lol. But what's the point when it's unlikely we would ever meet.

We had a couple message us from Texas the other day lol "

yes I seem to be quite popular in Scotland and actually Ireland as well.

"Well I get an average of about 500 profile views a day although this can vary quite a bit but I would say that's probably about the average. And I can get anywhere from 60 to 300 messages a day so that varies widely.

That is like wow! I get a max of like 5 views a day and no messages , makes sense why it can be hard to get a response even tho you try to be open and friendly without being pushy or rude

that's exactly the point and sometimes it just gets a bit overwhelming and there's no way I can reply to all of them even if I wanted to. It's pretty standard for women on this site so it's inevitable some messages are just going to get deleted. It's not rude it's just practical.

"

I completely agree with you, that the amount of messages you get is absolutely insane! I have just accepted that I probably won’t get a response or even a meet. So I try to instead go to my local club if I can, as that is a great way to chat to people

Thank you.

We just had one that was

"U fuk now"

yes I seem to be quite popular in Scotland and actually Ireland as well. "

You can add the east Midlands to that list lol xxx

I completely agree with you, that the amount of messages you get is absolutely insane! I have just accepted that I probably won’t get a response or even a meet. So I try to instead go to my local club if I can, as that is a great way to chat to people "

Yes that's a very good option and actually I mainly only play in clubs now. It's a lot less hassle and you don't get let down or messed about.

Thank you.

We just had one that was

"U fuk now"

You can add the east Midlands to that list lol xxx"

Lol thank you.

Thank you.

We just had one that was

"U fuk now"

Lol thank you. "

Anytime xx and feel free to pm us anytime if you just want to chat lol x

Thank you.

We just had one that was

"U fuk now"

Lol thank you.

Anytime xx and feel free to pm us anytime if you just want to chat lol x"

Will do.

I completely agree with you, that the amount of messages you get is absolutely insane! I have just accepted that I probably won’t get a response or even a meet. So I try to instead go to my local club if I can, as that is a great way to chat to people

Yes that's a very good option and actually I mainly only play in clubs now. It's a lot less hassle and you don't get let down or messed about. "

Clubs are amazing, such a great way to have fun and I definitely agree with you with the less hassle and you won’t be let down, I go to Townhouse in the Wirral, also there is an event called Harlots this Thursday which I am excited to attend again

Thank you.

We just had one that was

"U fuk now"

Lol thank you.

Anytime xx and feel free to pm us anytime if you just want to chat lol x

Will do. "

Yay grin this days just got better lol x

I would say in my case and a lot of women's cases it's a lot more than that. If I'm logged on I get an average of about 1 message every 5 minutes at this time in the morning and if it's during the day it's more than that. Obviously they're not all from different people some are ongoing conversations. "

Ermmm, I'm a guy, I'm happy with those numbers considering some guys get 0

Manly straight guys message lol

By *layful HarlequinMan  over a year ago

uxbridge

I’m doing well with TV men messaging me and views. Don’t know why? As billy connolly say I couldn’t be bi as I couldn’t handle being rejected by men and women too

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"how many profile views vs messages recived ratios on fab"

Last 100 views of my profile, zero messages.

I had 80 views which resulted in 30 messages five of which read my profile but that’s another thread

By *inkysexpotMan  over a year ago

leeds

I get some views and only a few messages received, I've sent quite a number of messages tho

By *mm and HerCouple  over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Not ever counted, but much much lower than you OP - say a msg every 800-900 views ( about a msg a month). But we're not looking for men and have blocked them too. Of the msgs we do get, they're nearly all couples who we think are really just men.

"6"
. Have you been watching Prisoner episodes !

I’ve never said anyone owes me a reply just saying would be nice just to get a reply eva way wouldn’t it! So wot ya saying I need help taking photos lol

Don't forget that many view in stealth mode so are hidden

Am I showing in stealth mode then?

By *wo4FemCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Tend to get more views than messages here.

On average, we get around 70 views from cpls but we get around two winks and only one odd message and few Fabs for pics.

See I get that that is understandable i would do the same thing each to ter own i suppose

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Must start a spreadsheet...

» Add a new message to this topic