FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Wowcher...

Wowcher...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone used this? Getting emails from them. Must have been a side offer in something I did online. Anyway, there's some good massage offers. Is it any good? Does it do what it says on the tin?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

The adverts suggest so ... so it must be true

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’ve got things off there and they tend to be pretty good quality so can’t see why the rest wouldn’t be up to scratch

"I’ve got things off there and they tend to be pretty good quality so can’t see why the rest wouldn’t be up to scratch "

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

It's similar to Groupon... and ice had some decent stuff off that

"The adverts suggest so ... so it must be true "

That's like saying you'll get a Big Mac exactly how it looks on the adverts?

"It's similar to Groupon... and ice had some decent stuff off that"

I'll give it a go then.

Its ok for some things and I've used it a few time, mainly for deals on spa's and meals out etc, but make sure you read the small print, some offers asn't valid on certain days or certain times of day. Example, i bought 3 cinema tickets but certain films Where not included in the offer, typically the one i wanted to see

"Its ok for some things and I've used it a few time, mainly for deals on spa's and meals out etc, but make sure you read the small print, some offers asn't valid on certain days or certain times of day. Example, i bought 3 cinema tickets but certain films Where not included in the offer, typically the one i wanted to see "

So it's like a reject shop? Deals on things people don't really want? 1hr back massage £19... seems too good. That's why I'm asking.

By *bi HaiveMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

It's fine. I used Groupon all the time.

Have a look on there too as they do similar deals.

A

"Its ok for some things and I've used it a few time, mainly for deals on spa's and meals out etc, but make sure you read the small print, some offers asn't valid on certain days or certain times of day. Example, i bought 3 cinema tickets but certain films Where not included in the offer, typically the one i wanted to see

So it's like a reject shop? Deals on things people don't really want? 1hr back massage £19... seems too good. That's why I'm asking. "

Kind of yes, but you will get what it says on the tin, example back massage will be when a spa has regular quite periods, so they put offers on to fill those gaps

By *irky_coupleCouple  over a year ago

kirky

Prefer Groupon just because wowchers verification bit is a faff but always got what I bought. Great for meals out as is 5pm deals.

Yeah I’ve used it before

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

"Its ok for some things and I've used it a few time, mainly for deals on spa's and meals out etc, but make sure you read the small print, some offers asn't valid on certain days or certain times of day. Example, i bought 3 cinema tickets but certain films Where not included in the offer, typically the one i wanted to see "

Agreed. I've worked in hotels in the past where Voucher Schemes such as Groupon and Wowcher were heavily encouraged.

BUT .... The small print had to be read clearly as many people would get carried away in the whole "look at this great price!" idea, they'd fail to see what was exactly on offer.

Then once they arrived at the venue, they could often find it wasn't as good as they thought. All because they didn't read the small print!

Most voucher schemes are very well set up with the providers but it is often the customers buying them who let themselves down.

» Add a new message to this topic