FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > how sad

how sad

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wabbit OP   Man  over a year ago

grimsby

To day I was out having lunch with the wife and near us was a lady having coffee.The thing was she was on her own having coffee but was on her phone to a mate who was also having coffee in the same town on her own.Are we getting that detached from meeting people face to face that we have to go to a coffee shop on our own and talk to friends also on their own who are also having coffee via a mobile phone.To me the idea is to meet face to face and have a coffee together in the same place at the same time.

What next friends getting d*unk together. But not actually together both sit different bars having a drink and conversing via txt messaging.

Some times I belive the swinging scene is getting like that.I was recently speaking to a couple who say thay are "swingers".But in chatting they have NEVER met any one face to face.Its all done via webcam.

Now to me thats not swinging thats Cyber sex.

Which reminded me of the film Demolition man where she ask him if he wanted sex.But there was not to be any physical contact and she was repulsed at the thought of swapping body fluids.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Got to ask, if you was out having lunch with your wife, how did you hear so much of the single ladies conversation?

Maybe you and your wife could sit seperately in different cafes, you may have more conversation together via phone.

Sorry, had to make light of this, lol.

"Got to ask, if you was out having lunch with your wife, how did you hear so much of the single ladies conversation?

Maybe you and your wife could sit seperately in different cafes, you may have more conversation together via phone.

Pmsl heheheheh Good point X;)

Sorry, had to make light of this, lol."

By *eznhannahCouple  over a year ago

leeds

the bit about getting d*unk i do that all the time on face book

Maybe if you paid a little more attention to your wife, you'd not have heard so much of the other persons telephone conversation ....

grimsby

The woman was sat right behind me.I could hear her and the other person on the phone. Half the restaurant could hear her

"The woman was sat right behind me.I could hear her and the other person on the phone. Half the restaurant could hear her "

BOTH sides of the conversation ????? What was she using, a mobile or a megaphone ?

"the bit about getting d*unk i do that all the time on face book"

What is it with this Face Book???

Everywhere I turn people are banging on about it. Could someone explain to me what it's all about please.

P's Soz for going off topic.

How sad is this!!

How sad is this - I am not a man playing behind my wife's back she is a single on the site too - I will not be watching the football or rugby I will be paying attention to you - lol or the woman behind me on the mobile? The sex you will have is so good we have both decided to play on our own? Why on earth are you doing this?

Facebook is Fabswingers without the lifestyle, I have swinging friends on there, I have family on there, I make new friends on there, for others it's more, it's games, it's forums, it's views, it's groups you can join if you support or are against something.

grimsby

"How sad is this!!

How sad is this - I am not a man playing behind my wife's back she is a single on the site too - I will not be watching the football or rugby I will be paying attention to you - lol or the woman behind me on the mobile? The sex you will have is so good we have both decided to play on our own? Why on earth are you doing this?"

why are you doing this?

because we are doing it for variety

Because we are utterly honest with each other and know we like being really filthy - together and it turns us on - we met as singles on a site but would not go back to being separate especially if we were married - that may be our choice - but really cant see the point in being together if you are both advertising on here as singles.

grimsby

well we play as a couple as well as singles.

We started on the scene as a playing couple.But got rather fed up of being messed around or meeting couples where the guy could not perform or on one occasionthe husband attacked his wife in front of us because she was enjoying herself more than what she did with him.Ive had one wife of one couple go ott on me because she did not like me meeting outher couples and my wife has had to get the police involved as she was stalked by the husband of one couple.Thats why we went the single route as we have had no problems meeting singles and better sex.We still meet couples but tend to stick to close friends who we have know through the scene for a while and recomendations from them.

We are here to have extra fun not to replace something thats missing.which we have found thats the reason why some people are on these sites.Im not having a go at any one but just pointout our reasons. which normally I would not try to justify ourselfs but on this ocassion it seems topical.

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"Because we are utterly honest with each other and know we like being really filthy - together and it turns us on - we met as singles on a site but would not go back to being separate especially if we were married - that may be our choice - but really cant see the point in being together if you are both advertising on here as singles."

I agree.

To me, having sex with any other person without your partner being there, is nowt more than getting a bit extra (and why hang a swinging hat on that?) or cheating.

Swinging is about sharing........ not waving someone off at the door and saying......'ta ta dear, see you later' while you go and shave ya bits so you get a bit of extra 1 on 1 cock!

Maybe both of the women having coffee had immediate appointments in the vicinity of their respective cafes following lunch and to meet up would inconvenience one of them as she would have had to rush back.

It's not wise to judge without all the facts as, more often than not, assumption tends to give birth to an almighty fuck up.

my god. the man was just making a simple point and you lot all go off on a mad one judging his relationship with his wife. Mind ya own business or dont reply simple as.

I know exactly what you mean though. People have no human interaction anymore. Its all texting. i know im just as bad for it. Its even been on the internet about facebook and other sites like that bein a possible danger to peoples health in the future annd i can see it happenin. I can quite easily lose a few hours of my day sat on facebook. i dont even know how

How the devil can Facebook be damaging to one's health? Does it emit cancer-giving neon rays or something?

What a complete load of twaddle. It's no more dangerous than sitting in front of the TV night after night, or loading the dishwasher, or reading a bloody newspaper, or a million other mundane trivial things I either can't think of right now or I can't be bothered to type them out.

Text messaging & the internet is nothing more than a tool with which we communicate, one of many tools at our disposal and I'm pretty sure that when Alexander Graham Bell rattled up his old 'speech transmission device' and uttered the immortal words, "Mr. Watson -- come here -- I want to see you." there thus ensued a flurry of consternation from the old guard about how this new fangled speaking machine would corrupt society, alientate people from actually going out to see each other and spell the inevitable end of the postal service - but hey, society thrived, we still go out - a lot! - and our postman still comes once per day.

Sites like Facebook have enjoyed their initial hysteria-type hype but like all business, it must soon make it's owners a serious amount of cash so you can bet your bottom dollar that Facebook will change and so will it's users along with it.

"Got to ask, if you was out having lunch with your wife, how did you hear so much of the single ladies conversation?

lol i was thinking something along them lines

what i want to know is how does he know the person on the other end was alone too? i just can't imagine a conversation that involved stating who the person your talking to's sat with lol

Sorry, had to make light of this, lol."

well i really fuck that last post up, damn the quote button lol

By *edhot4blkCouple  over a year ago

York/London/Crantock

well we must be really sad as my hubby and i talk to each other on the phone when we are both in the house..lol, as we have quite a large house its quicker to pick the mobile up to find where he is...

to be honest we talk more on msn than we do face to face as he is upstairs on his laptop in the play room and im downstairs in the lounge most of the time..but after 30yrs of marriage at least we do still chat..but when the message comes "" make us a coffee babe and bring it up "" he can go nuts..lol xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic