FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Veris

Veris

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ire_blade OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

I know I owe loads of you veris that's why I'm not showing them. It's my way of rembering who I have an haven't done 1 for. I'll get on them in a day or so. Life's just doing that very in fably thing right now. Being real

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *winger212Woman  over a year ago

Live in spain

I was just thinking that this morning that I've written loads of veri's for people this weekend that I met or played with and no one has given me 1 in return. It's quite offensive actually do can I suggest to you that you get to it today and give those people back a Veri regardless if it's good or bad

By *iss SJWoman  over a year ago

Hull

"I know I owe loads of you veris that's why I'm not showing them. It's my way of rembering who I have an haven't done 1 for. I'll get on them in a day or so. Life's just doing that very in fably thing right now. Being real "

I’m sure no one minds Bladey. You don’t give to receive anyway and we all know you’ve been having real life stuff to deal with xx

By *ire_blade OP   Man  over a year ago

Manchester

"I was just thinking that this morning that I've written loads of veri's for people this weekend that I met or played with and no one has given me 1 in return. It's quite offensive actually do can I suggest to you that you get to it today and give those people back a Veri regardless if it's good or bad"

Yep I'll just ring my mate and tell him how unthoughtful his death was. The selfish fecker

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I was just thinking that this morning that I've written loads of veri's for people this weekend that I met or played with and no one has given me 1 in return. It's quite offensive actually do can I suggest to you that you get to it today and give those people back a Veri regardless if it's good or bad"

Are you being serious?

» Add a new message to this topic