FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Falling....

Falling....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How easily do you fall in love?

If you feel a connection do you rush straight in or do you hold back?

Also how quickly do people fall for you? Do you ever get people who are moving too fast for you? How do you deal with that?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just once

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Fast. And usually they do too.

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Hard to say as only ever been in love with one person .

Still together after 33years.

But I knew within a couple of dates that I was going to love her.

I fall in lust easily. I think far too many people say they are in love but it's lust. I don't think you can truly love someone without out knowing all their bad habits

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

Not that easily (going with romantic love here). I fall in lust a lot because I find people fascinating and have a high libido but love? Three times.

I think people fall in lust with me but have confused it for love in the past. Maybe that's dismissing the validity of their love though.

"I fall in lust easily. I think far too many people say they are in love but it's lust. I don't think you can truly love someone without out knowing all their bad habits "

I'm the same. Infatuation and lust are very different to love.

I do not. I'm quite standoffish when it comes to stuff like that.

And I don't really think people fall for me, again I'm quite standoffish.

I can fall in lust fast.,I’ve learned not to confuse the two.

"I fall in lust easily. I think far too many people say they are in love but it's lust. I don't think you can truly love someone without out knowing all their bad habits

I'm the same. Infatuation and lust are very different to love. "

And I think it's been the same for the people who have fallen for me. They've been in lust.

Lust yes. Love no

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I know when it’s true love. It’s happened twice in my life. I couldn’t possibly look at another person romantically if I have these feelings for another. Lust is different and passes. It’s just a shame people confuse the two.

Very easily ! I throw myself wholeheartedly into most relationships and never seem to learn my lesson but I enjoy it while it lasts.

I knew pretty early on with hubby. Haven't needed to fall for anyone else since. I know I used to get bored rather than fall in love. Most guys I dated before hubby didn't last 2 weeks. I'm guessing I don't fall in love unless it's meant to last

I’m not falling but carefully climbing down: I like the build up and slowly increasing intensity.

I think it has happened quite quickly in the past and because it was not reciprocated it does make me hold back more now.

That said recently the chemistry and lust with one particular person saw me throw caution to the wind a bit more and I enjoyed the lust stage a lot.

When I was younger I fell in love very quickly, well I thought it was love. Now I’m much more guarded and now it takes a while. I denied I was in love with mr for ages before I finally admitted it, and felt comfortable enough to tell him x

Not easy

By *un22Woman  over a year ago

out in the sticks in the north east england

Love no as my brick wall is too high

I get infatuated very easily.

I don't fall in love easily

I do, however, have a great imagination for meeting people I get on with and wondering what a relationship would be like with them

Nope. No more. Bitten too badly.

Im quite new to this kind of thing after essentially being guilt trapped in my previous relationship

Iv always build strong connections with folks in more a friendly manner i think its cos im a teams guy loyal protective and generous and i didnt really think i was capable of loving someone completely you know the real kind of head spinning all i can think about kind until recently i wasnt too sure at first i knew it was something very new and strong like id never experienced but once i accepted it its been wonderful iv not really had a down day since had the odd moment of doom and gloom mainly down to the fact were a fair distance apart but if im honest iv been happiest iv been in many years its like she was custom made for me in every way and im head over heels in love with her i feel like a damn 12 yr old girl grrrrr

As for others falling me i cant speak for them

I fell for H the second I saw her in 2017 - I've never seen a girl bite her own nipples with such intensity and playfulness. Our love grew quickly, just like a well fed kitten, and blossomed into the most beautiful experience of my adult life. I always had visions of us living together happily in a house decorated by H's Dad, although obviously H would choose the colours and everything.....

H is the only woman I'll ever truly love. Nowadays I just spend my days on fab trawling hopelessly and helplessly looking for another H to plug the huge gaping hole that H left behind when she withdrew from me..... (broken heart emoji, tears)

"I fell for H the second I saw her in 2017 - I've never seen a girl bite her own nipples with such intensity and playfulness. Our love grew quickly, just like a well fed kitten, and blossomed into the most beautiful experience of my adult life. I always had visions of us living together happily in a house decorated by H's Dad, although obviously H would choose the colours and everything.....

H is the only woman I'll ever truly love. Nowadays I just spend my days on fab trawling hopelessly and helplessly looking for another H to plug the huge gaping hole that H left behind when she withdrew from me..... (broken heart emoji, tears) "

Bit weird that, even by my standards.... ^

I’ve been in love only twice although the second time is very very different to my first love so much so I do wonder if it was love at all.

I married my first husband very quickly (met in May and married by September, I did know him from school so wasn’t a complete stranger) and I think I so desperately wanted ‘someone’ I didn’t really think it through. Having said that we had 15 years together and 3 wonderful boys.

With doughnut I fell very hard and fast for him, so much so I called it off for a few weeks as it scared me but I followed my heart and here we are.

Danish x

I feel cheated that you wrote this while on the phone to me....

"I fell for H the second I saw her in 2017 - I've never seen a girl bite her own nipples with such intensity and playfulness. Our love grew quickly, just like a well fed kitten, and blossomed into the most beautiful experience of my adult life. I always had visions of us living together happily in a house decorated by H's Dad, although obviously H would choose the colours and everything.....

H is the only woman I'll ever truly love. Nowadays I just spend my days on fab trawling hopelessly and helplessly looking for another H to plug the huge gaping hole that H left behind when she withdrew from me..... (broken heart emoji, tears)

"

Onwards and Upwards. Try an I or a J.

I don't think Im capable of loving or being loved.

It depends.

I'm quite adverse to it though as I've had a few relationships though so know all the red flags.

H is the only woman I'll ever truly love. Nowadays I just spend my days on fab trawling hopelessly and helplessly looking for another H to plug the huge gaping hole that H left behind when she withdrew from me..... (broken heart emoji, tears) "

but you liked me withdrawing? You begged me to put it back in deep and hard?

"I feel cheated that you wrote this while on the phone to me....

"

Just shows how interesting your chat is

By * Lexi xWoman  over a year ago

stockport

I can do..... but I’m retraining myself to toughen up. This place helps.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

only ben in love once

"I fall in lust easily. I think far too many people say they are in love but it's lust. I don't think you can truly love someone without out knowing all their bad habits "

Absolutely. Totally different things..

I dont fall in love very easy and its hard when i do and no one falls in love with me

"I feel cheated that you wrote this while on the phone to me....

Just shows how interesting your chat is "

Fuck you.... Hard....

Onwards and Upwards. Try an I or a J. "

Just not a fucking S!!!!

"I fall in lust easily. I think far too many people say they are in love but it's lust. I don't think you can truly love someone without out knowing all their bad habits

Absolutely. Totally different things.."

The love takes time doesn't it. Lust is passionate and quick and knocks you for six, the love follows up slowly behind, scooping up all the little intriguing details of a person.

Well as a scorpio if i fall for someone i fall 100% totally which can be a double edged sword as the fall out can be messy at times

The love takes time doesn't it. Lust is passionate and quick and knocks you for six, the love follows up slowly behind, scooping up all the little intriguing details of a person. "

Like a pooper scooper

The love takes time doesn't it. Lust is passionate and quick and knocks you for six, the love follows up slowly behind, scooping up all the little intriguing details of a person. "

I think love can be instant, I've had that before...

(I feel the need to clarify now due to several private messages, I'm not really in love with H, but I do miss her foot up my bum hole)

The love takes time doesn't it. Lust is passionate and quick and knocks you for six, the love follows up slowly behind, scooping up all the little intriguing details of a person.

(I feel the need to clarify now due to several private messages, I'm not really in love with H, but I do miss her foot up my bum hole) "

But you just told me you love me! I was picking out our children's names

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Love and lust are different, and it's become clearer the older I've become. Had lots of partners over varying periods of time, weeks, months and years, but only one I regret got away, and that hit hard and deep, and still does over 30 years later. But her family ties (to children) were too strong. True to our bargain I never tried to trace her. Amputation was the best answer.

(I feel the need to clarify now due to several private messages, I'm not really in love with H, but I do miss her foot up my bum hole)

But you just told me you love me! I was picking out our children's names "

Ok, ok. I love you! You're spoiling all my chances with the fab chicks now though....

Like a pooper scooper"

Yes. You realise in 10 yrs you have a pile of shit instead

By *a LunaWoman  over a year ago

Southern Wales

I don’t fall in love easily.

And I don’t think i’m loveable. Only one man has genuinely loved me in a romantic sense.

(I feel the need to clarify now due to several private messages, I'm not really in love with H, but I do miss her foot up my bum hole) "

Did it last though. Love is lasting, lust is, well not I suppose. Don't quote me though,just waffling here

Like a pooper scooper

Yes. You realise in 10 yrs you have a pile of shit instead "

Like a pooper scooper

Yes. You realise in 10 yrs you have a pile of shit instead "

Did it last though. Love is lasting, lust is, well not I suppose. Don't quote me though,just waffling here "

Isn't lust just wanting the person, idolising them and missing them intensely? Love is more of an understanding, caring and respect for the person, a genuinely deep connection, but I've had that instantly. The relationship didn't last but the love did, still does.... Love can't always be successful above any situation, and you can also love someone (and be loved by someone) who is damaging and unhealthy for you....

You can love different people in different ways.

I have felt love, a connection, and even found someone who was a soul mate (apart from the fact we couldn't be together how we both wanted).

I generally don't fall for people, but connect on different levels. Its complicated

"You can love different people in different ways.

I have felt love, a connection, and even found someone who was a soul mate (apart from the fact we couldn't be together how we both wanted).

I generally don't fall for people, but connect on different levels. Its complicated "

Too true

A few years ago I would have said my feelings run away with themselve, I felt like I was falling for people left right & centre.

Nowadays I know it’s lust but I still “fall” pretty quickly.

This is a very tricky one! You can never know you're in love unless you are. And until you are you think that lust and infatuation are the real deal ... until you realise they aren't. And then you can love and also be 'in love' ...

Anyone want to fall for me?

This was the duscussion we were having. H thinks I do something to make girls love me, flirt, say the right things etc, I on the other hand think I do nothing of the sort, I'm just myself, I try to be nice, and clearly I don't exactly have offers flooding in rn...

I would quite like a nice gf though tbf... Failing that a nice connectable, mentally stimulating and challenging sex friend would be lovely

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

"How easily do you fall in love?

Also how quickly do people fall for you? Do you ever get people who are moving too fast for you? How do you deal with that? "

Fall in love? I don't.

I have friends, people that I can say I care very deeply about, and yes I do love them.

But not the head over heels, hopeless romantic, kind of love.

I think I closed that part of me off a very long time ago, before I'd even left my teens.

I've had people fall in love with me, several times ridiculously quickly.

When I was younger I'd sabotage relationships, provoke a fight, a fallout.

It was easier to get them to hate me, dump me, than deal with their affection.

I think that's why, I'm happy here.

I've been lucky to meet some amazing people, that I've found a connection with, developed a bond, an affection, but I know that they'll never want more from me.

Also how quickly do people fall for you? Do you ever get people who are moving too fast for you? How do you deal with that?

Fall in love? I don't.

I have friends, people that I can say I care very deeply about, and yes I do love them.

I think I closed that part of me off a very long time ago, before I'd even left my teens.

I've been lucky to meet some amazing people, that I've found a connection with, developed a bond, an affection, but I know that they'll never want more from me.

"

Why do you think that is?

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Fall in love? I don't.

Why do you think that is? "

I know exactly why.

» Add a new message to this topic