FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > M/Side Greedy Girls wanted for up comin Gang Bang fun

M/Side Greedy Girls wanted for up comin Gang Bang fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there im a 32 Yr old Guy looking to start 2010 in the right spirit,.............By settin up a group so that we can all get somethign out.

With the main focus being on the women I am looking for local Fems that Love COCK, and lots an lots of CUM, in most if not all your holes..........REAL GREDDY GIRLS NEED ONLY APPLY. But will also consider women who are curious about being gang banged too.

Looking to the futire after some parties have taken place will be looking at establishin a tight knitt group for reg Parties, yet to be decided how frequent.

I already had Male friend who is gonna be helping m with gettin it up an running!!

Once we hve interest from Fems we will only then post details of Events, where an when

SO GIRLS COEM AND INTROIDUCE YOURSELVES AND SEND A MSG IF YOU ARE A REAL GREEDY COCK LOVER!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you get enough guys in this group,count us in x

Hi Bicouple, we sure will, we woudl def like to have your fem Part of this group. But Just looking for fems in this room so far, so can get list up an running, and then will find the guys. But before we have the Guys join the group, we will be organising a drinks event to see if the fems are happy with Guys to have fun with,, cos we want ppl with the right attitude so we can hold regular events and know that they willl be reliable as well

But wen u Guys gonna have me over anyway....dyin to meet you both myself!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi...

Was fem who replied to post lol

We only play as a couple,and would both be happy to part of your group.. So count us in

xx

Ok then Bicouple thats Cool, we will be happy to have you come along!!

An Any other Greedy Girls reading in the North West who would be interested in attending their 1st gang Bang or are Just plain Greedy for cock then your more than welcome JUST EXPRESS YOUR INTEREST AND LEAVE A MESSAGE IN THIS POST OR MAIL US DIRECT...........and will Replay as soon as possible.......Al mail will be answered!!

Paul x

» Add a new message to this topic