FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > BBC gang bang wanted

BBC gang bang wanted

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who would have thought it so difficult to find three genuine hung black males!! So many time wasters on here losing faith in genuine males replying. If you are genuine, interested and want to meet contact us. Donna xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have 4 black mates who we entertain women xx steve

You guys should go to a club you would have no problem find 4 hung black guys willing to destroy everything in site lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks to you both but neither of you are up here in the north! Looking for bbc from the north x

By *estmidscoupleCouple  over a year ago

West Midlands

I’m sure BMFC run an event in Lancs, that would work for you guys

Up for it

Check the forum on club meets and events for Entice on 28th April interacial event BBC xxx

By *parkle7Woman  over a year ago

Check the forum......for Black lush party they are awesome nights and the best attended I have ever been too!! And amazing fun!!

Also Cupids n partners are both doing an interracial night at different times luckily, both are looking hot and all are very well attended A club or party might be your most reliable option for now!! Good luck xx

By *ockspur and FizzCouple  over a year ago

Procrastinationville

"Check the forum......for Black lush party they are awesome nights and the best attended I have ever been too!! And amazing fun!!

Also Cupids n partners are both doing an interracial night at different times luckily, both are looking hot and all are very well attended A club or party might be your most reliable option for now!! Good luck xx "

What she said.

By *parkle7Woman  over a year ago

"Check the forum......for Black lush party they are awesome nights and the best attended I have ever been too!! And amazing fun!!

Also Cupids n partners are both doing an interracial night at different times luckily, both are looking hot and all are very well attended A club or party might be your most reliable option for now!! Good luck xx

What she said. "

You mean .....Yes Sparkle, you are perfectly right again, as always hear what she says xx

» Add a new message to this topic