FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Chams partner

Chams partner

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reeasthewind OP   Man  over a year ago

Stourbridge

Any ladies every wanted to go to chams but don’t want to go alone. Well here’s a man in the same predicament. Wanted to go for a while but to nervous to go alone . Love to meet up with similar fem to have some laughs and fun times. I’m well mannered and a gentleman so will try to make sure my partner enjoys herself but also has a friend with her. Message me if your interested.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Any ladies every wanted to go to chams but don’t want to go alone. Well here’s a man in the same predicament. Wanted to go for a while but to nervous to go alone . Love to meet up with similar fem to have some laughs and fun times. I’m well mannered and a gentleman so will try to make sure my partner enjoys herself but also has a friend with her. Message me if your interested."

Most women on here i find have more balls then men to walk in a club on their own

So man up and go

Stourbridge

Well thanks lady x

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

OP, another benefit you might not have considered is that, if you can get someone to go with you, you would bypass the waiting list for single male membership and it would also offer a considerable saving on the membership cost!

Stourbridge

Yes that sounds a good idea cheers

"OP, another benefit you might not have considered is that, if you can get someone to go with you, you would bypass the waiting list for single male membership and it would also offer a considerable saving on the membership cost! "

Being frank. Most clubs who like couples to be couples and not just met to gain cheaper membership

By *lay PairCouple  over a year ago

Warrington

"Yes that sounds a good idea cheers"

This is why we only use clubs with strict membership policies. Sign up as a single guy and don't hood wink genuine couples looking for other genuine couples.

The club scene is dying due to the amount of fake couples being encountered hence we don't visit clubs so much anymore. Not hard to identify fake couples in foursome small talk in the social areas of the clubs.

"Yes that sounds a good idea cheers

This is why we only use clubs with strict membership policies. Sign up as a single guy and don't hood wink genuine couples looking for other genuine couples.

The club scene is dying due to the amount of fake couples being encountered hence we don't visit clubs so much anymore. Not hard to identify fake couples in foursome small talk in the social areas of the clubs."

Glad its not just me either

Stourbridge

Oh dear seems the clique extends outside of fabswingers . Maybe I’ll mind my own business from now on.

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

OP as a single lady I have no issue visiting a club by myself, in fact I prefer it that way.

I don't want to be a hand holder for anyone who can't pluck up the courage to go on their own. More importantly I don't want to be used as a cheap entry ticket!

Just visit by yourself.

Stourbridge

Oh dear

"Oh dear seems the clique extends outside of fabswingers . Maybe I’ll mind my own business from now on."

clique or just people who have opinions about clubs.

Stourbridge

Maybe maybe not . Who knows

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

[Removed by poster at 29/07/18 11:44:01]

By *he-ProfessorMan  over a year ago

cheltenham

I've only ever been to a club as a "couple" once and that was with a long term fwb who wanted to experience something very specific but wanted me there to essentially act as a safety net.

It really wouldn't have been difficult for people to tell that we weren't a true couple, even though we'd know each other and played together for over a year.

As a single guy myself I'd say just go to the clubs you like the sound of, relax and treat it as a normal night out.

Also don't be scared to approach people & speak to them in the same way as if they had caught your eye in the local pub.

Nothing will get you further in the club scene than natural banter and a confident manner, just remember there is a difference between confidence and arrogance.

Complimenting a lady on her eyes, smile or hair etc. will have a much more positive response than "cracking baps luv".

The club scene can seem a little cliquey until you become confident in your own skin, especially if only wearing a towel in a wet club like Chams.

Most of the single guys I know who have struggled to enjoy the club scene have either gone with unrealistic expectations, been too shy or worse too boisterous, joined the "wolf packs" circulating the club 10 feet behind the single ladies or have been obviously selfish in their approach.

I assure you that there is a lot of enjoyment to be had from visiting a club as a single guy.

Stourbridge

Thanks for the advice

By *urboTongue21Man  over a year ago

Walsall

"Any ladies every wanted to go to chams but don’t want to go alone. Well here’s a man in the same predicament. Wanted to go for a while but to nervous to go alone . Love to meet up with similar fem to have some laughs and fun times. I’m well mannered and a gentleman so will try to make sure my partner enjoys herself but also has a friend with her. Message me if your interested."

OP here is the rub; many couples on here detest "partnering up" to get into clubs and will not play with such couples...if you were planning to enter with a lady then go your separate ways it looks like you are dodging waiting lists and charges.

My understanding is that many guys partner up on Saturdays at chams because it is couples only hence the attitude on here. Real couples only!!

I have been as part of a couple profile, with an FWB, accompanying other ladies and as a single guy. However I have never attempted to go on a Saturday night at all. Perhaps you should be looking for a regular playing partner before thinking about chams or just bite the bullet and go as a single guy.

"Any ladies every wanted to go to chams but don’t want to go alone. Well here’s a man in the same predicament. Wanted to go for a while but to nervous to go alone . Love to meet up with similar fem to have some laughs and fun times. I’m well mannered and a gentleman so will try to make sure my partner enjoys herself but also has a friend with her. Message me if your interested.

OP here is the rub; many couples on here detest "partnering up" to get into clubs and will not play with such couples...if you were planning to enter with a lady then go your separate ways it looks like you are dodging waiting lists and charges.

My understanding is that many guys partner up on Saturdays at chams because it is couples only hence the attitude on here. Real couples only!!

I have been as part of a couple profile, with an FWB, accompanying other ladies and as a single guy. However I have never attempted to go on a Saturday night at all. Perhaps you should be looking for a regular playing partner before thinking about chams or just bite the bullet and go as a single guy."

thank you for saying how i feel!

Stourbridge

I haven’t actually said what I want to do or who I would like to meet if I did partner up.... but it seems there are many people in here who want to tell you what you should and shouldn’t do.... maybe that’s why the scene isn’t what it used to be ....,

"I haven’t actually said what I want to do or who I would like to meet if I did partner up.... but it seems there are many people in here who want to tell you what you should and shouldn’t do.... maybe that’s why the scene isn’t what it used to be ....,"

Not at all.

» Add a new message to this topic