FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Meet Requests and Parties > Social meet in preston

Social meet in preston

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ames2602 OP   Man  over a year ago

whittle

Hi all after a lot of feedback from you lovely people, I have decided to bite the bullet (as they say). I'm looking to arrange a social meet in Preston in a daytime, looking to see who would be interested, once there is lots of interest, I will then look at venues. Although all welcome I'm looking for bi couples (where the male is bi or both) as this is the avenue I want to take .

So let's see what happens.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Good luck

whittle

Does no one fancy a social in preston then. I would really like to get to know people

By *isaAndNicoleTransTV/TS  over a year ago

Southport / Ellesmere Port

"Does no one fancy a social in preston then. I would really like to get to know people "

Where and when is it? Or is it just a social meet for you to meet couples rather than a group social meet thing?

whittle

"Does no one fancy a social in preston then. I would really like to get to know people

Where and when is it? Or is it just a social meet for you to meet couples rather than a group social meet thing? "

No No all is welcome as I want to get a good friends list ect and not been to a social as most are too far for me.

whittle

"Does no one fancy a social in preston then. I would really like to get to know people

Where and when is it? Or is it just a social meet for you to meet couples rather than a group social meet thing? "

As the bi couples thing it's my ultimate fantasy to try. Can't arrange when and where till I've got interest as of yet not any (apart from maybe yourself )

» Add a new message to this topic