FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Sister site dogging.co.uk

Sister site dogging.co.uk

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is there anyway the layout can be changed to the same as fab . Its abit dated now and I really think the site has potential like it used to many years ago . Just needs a mobile web app . Thanks

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Is there anyway the layout can be changed to the same as fab . Its abit dated now and I really think the site has potential like it used to many years ago . Just needs a mobile web app . Thanks "

Perhaps you need to post this on the forums there?

By *haverMan  over a year ago

bracknell

Can anybody send me a invite code please thanks

Why . They are owned by the same people . The other site there isnt much help on there forums . You get aquicker response here

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Why . They are owned by the same people . The other site there isnt much help on there forums . You get aquicker response here"

Yes, whilst they may be owned by the same people, the admin staff may also be different on both sites. Would you post on twitter about changing Instagram?

Having over 13 years experience on both sites I have spoken to "sarah_jane" on both sites and in the early days of the other site had a close friendship with whoever it was running the sites so I will post on here if I wish . If that's a problem for you then keep scrolling . Thanks

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Having over 13 years experience on both sites I have spoken to "sarah_jane" on both sites and in the early days of the other site had a close friendship with whoever it was running the sites so I will post on here if I wish . If that's a problem for you then keep scrolling . Thanks "

It's not a problem, I was only trying to help. Also naming and shaming will get you a time out.

I'm aware maybe that should be a new feature . Negative feedback verifications

By *omersetcpl400Couple  over a year ago

here n there

How do you get a code for the site??

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I'm aware maybe that should be a new feature . Negative feedback verifications "

It would if it was mandatory to display them. As it current stands, if its negative then best not to leave anything at all as it can be hidden. Also this would be wide open to abuse. For example only..

"bbw_cpl, well what can I say that's positive? Not a lot as the meet was terrible, did not feel at ease at all" *admin please note, this is only an example of how it can be misused.*

Oh yeah very true although we havent came across a negative meet yet lol

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Oh yeah very true although we havent came across a negative meet yet lol "

Glad to hear that. Had a couple of slightly pushy guys but overall they have been good for me too.

I think having mr here with me they tend to show abit more respect . Just went over to the other site they have removed cams and everything it's a shame realt was a good site back in the day . Seems like they have given up

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi does anyone have an invite code please

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"I think having mr here with me they tend to show abit more respect . Just went over to the other site they have removed cams and everything it's a shame realt was a good site back in the day . Seems like they have given up "

I have noticed when I've had a couples profile that people are far more respectful when messaging. Even to the point of the same people sending abuse to my single and polite messages to my couples lol. I don't see why it should be worse on a single profile tbh.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Having over 13 years experience on both sites I have spoken to "sarah_jane" on both sites and in the early days of the other site had a close friendship with whoever it was running the sites so I will post on here if I wish . If that's a problem for you then keep scrolling . Thanks

It's not a problem, I was only trying to help. Also naming and shaming will get you a time out. "

She didn't name and shame anyone. Sarah Jane is part of Admin

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

To the OP, it is best to ask on that site itself