FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > no forum search

no forum search

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it just me on lumia 710 that can't seem to search the forums for threads?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heRainManMan  over a year ago

Warrington & Glasgow

Are you using keyboard software with autocomplete? I thought the search worked, but while searching for your thread as a test, I couldn't find it. I realised that the autocomplete was adding a space at the end i.e. "no forum search " which doesn't match your title. Removing the trailing space found it!

Admin, can you have a look at the Mobile Search, and drop trailing spaces from the Search String?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Does admin read these threads?

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Does admin read these threads?"

What problem are you having? There is a forum search on the mobile site. Link to it at the top of the forum listings

Admin x

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Are you using keyboard software with autocomplete? I thought the search worked, but while searching for your thread as a test, I couldn't find it. I realised that the autocomplete was adding a space at the end i.e. "no forum search " which doesn't match your title. Removing the trailing space found it!

Admin, can you have a look at the Mobile Search, and drop trailing spaces from the Search String?"

Good spot we'll do this in the next update

Admin x

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Are you using keyboard software with autocomplete? I thought the search worked, but while searching for your thread as a test, I couldn't find it. I realised that the autocomplete was adding a space at the end i.e. "no forum search " which doesn't match your title. Removing the trailing space found it!

Admin, can you have a look at the Mobile Search, and drop trailing spaces from the Search String?"

Should be fixed

Admin x

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

I get the space problem when I'm doing a name search.

I use my phone mostly to access the site and when a complete word or name is entered my settings automatically put a space which messes with some searches.

Fortunately I realised so I can delete it but I'm sure many don't.

» Add a new message to this topic