FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Why people do not read profiles

Why people do not read profiles

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Simples but it took me a while to workout as I use a PC I made the first line of my profile say NO ONE LINERS PLEASE of course people ignored it and I was getting a lot of pms so I investigated as I am a web designer. If you view profiles on a 4inch screen on m.fabswingers.com, it also works on a pc of course, my pics appear first (when made public) and the profile heading is halfway down the screen and the first line of my profile details is WAY below the fold where most mobile users do not scroll to as the message button is at the top and much easier to hit than to be bothered reading information that might matter. If you fix this the sites targetting will improve massively and less people will get annoyed at people not reading profiles with important information in

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Trust me, I've been on various sites over the years, it makes jack shit difference to where the words are, a lot just see the pretty pictures.

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS  over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

i wonderd why i was getting so many winks and friends requests when it said in my headline i would delete them ..i thought i was getting wound up by muppets

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I never read profiles any idiot can put what they like , and pictures they like.

You never know what is true till you meet them .

And as for the word in the profile to prove you have read it , don't even get me started on the absolute pointlessness of that

» Add a new message to this topic