FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > iOS9 issues?

iOS9 issues?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eckingHorned OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Anyone having problems using ios9? Like not being able to filter the profiles to view in the "New Public Pics" section. Or if you click on a profile name from a conversation thread you are having with that person, it just opens the conversation thread but doesn't actually open their profile as expected?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eam MMFMan  over a year ago

Sale

No issues from me. I've just tried both your concerns and all seems ok. I've been using ios9 since June and I'm not finding any issues on the mobile site. Sorry I can't help

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My problem is a little different, when I view my friends list I get half a page being displayed

My phone updated yesterday and I was only getting half a page on profiles of people who I wasn't friends with, but it seems to have corrected itself as all ok today x

Would depend on what browser your using I'd say

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Is it my imagination or are the keyboard buttons smaller than iOS8?

I keep making typos.

By *j_markCouple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

We've seen a few issues with ios9 safari on certain pages that we're in the process of working around

We'll push an update shortly that should fix, in meantime if you spot any weird formatting or it looks like the page is "zoomed out" on ios9 please post here where and what

Admin x

By *nnyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Ta.

By *eckingHorned OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 18/09/15 19:19:57]

By *otm4u33Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Yes issue with iOS 9 , in sent msg if u click to who u sent its bring up sent msg only ,

Scrolling up and down a page is a little iffy but on the plus side, if I go to google maps to see how long it would take me to get to someone, I am no longer logged out of fab as that was annoying

Ok on iPad......

By *ikeC81Man  over a year ago

harrow

On iPhone it zooms out time to time

"On iPhone it zooms out time to time "

This! Plus when I've looked at a couple of public pics I get a new message icon yet when I click on it it says I have no messages. It'll settle itself I'm sure.

Not to bad in safari really jerky in chrome but more likely a chrome issue than a fab issue

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

After reading the iOS9 update issues I've waited a few days in the hope that these would be ironed out. Today I updated as I felt my mobile devices were starting to run slow & guess what? The updates have caused some of the issues noted above including pics missing from profiles (except main avatars). Any idea when Fab systems will catch up yet?

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"After reading the iOS9 update issues I've waited a few days in the hope that these would be ironed out. Today I updated as I felt my mobile devices were starting to run slow & guess what? The updates have caused some of the issues noted above including pics missing from profiles (except main avatars). Any idea when Fab systems will catch up yet? "

Are pics missing from all profiles?

Or just some.

We've not seen this

Admin x

"We've seen a few issues with ios9 safari on certain pages that we're in the process of working around

We'll push an update shortly that should fix, in meantime if you spot any weird formatting or it looks like the page is "zoomed out" on ios9 please post here where and what

Admin x"

I have the zoomed out thing on a forum thread can't remember which thread it is now tho

By *andom2chatMan  over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

"After reading the iOS9 update issues I've waited a few days in the hope that these would be ironed out. Today I updated as I felt my mobile devices were starting to run slow & guess what? The updates have caused some of the issues noted above including pics missing from profiles (except main avatars). Any idea when Fab systems will catch up yet?

Are pics missing from all profiles?

Or just some.

We've not seen this

Admin x"

Initially it was every profile but this seems to be resolving itself.

Since updating mine, when I click on updates I'm only getting half a page and its that small I can't read them! Everything else seems ok

S

By *edsBonkingMan  over a year ago

Near MK

All working fine here. .

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

We've pushed an update that will hopefully resolve some of these issues. If you still see problems (things looking small or "zoomed out") please post exactly where, on this thread

Admin x

"We've pushed an update that will hopefully resolve some of these issues. If you still see problems (things looking small or "zoomed out") please post exactly where, on this thread

Admin x"

I'm getting the same as mands300 and have reported the threads as it looks the thread was done in columns so there's a wide white line on the right hand side, very strange as its not happening on all threads

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

Which thread please?

Admin x

"Which thread please?

Admin x"

I've reported them both and mentioned the columns issue; one was an abusive thread from last night that was closed for being too long

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Which thread please?

Admin x

I've reported them both and mentioned the columns issue; one was an abusive thread from last night that was closed for being too long"

Thanks. Should be sorted in an update tomorrow

Admin x

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Lichfield

It's happening to me on the 'cuckold relationship' thread.

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm on a mobile with ios9 and on one thread it appeared in like size 4 font and squidged over to the left. Everything else is ok.

Brighton - even Hove!

"We've pushed an update that will hopefully resolve some of these issues. If you still see problems (things looking small or "zoomed out") please post exactly where, on this thread

Admin x

I'm getting the same as mands300 and have reported the threads as it looks the thread was done in columns so there's a wide white line on the right hand side, very strange as its not happening on all threads "

yes this.

"Which thread please?

Admin x

I've reported them both and mentioned the columns issue; one was an abusive thread from last night that was closed for being too long

Admin x"

If it works check out the poly thread in the swingers chat forum as that's squashed to the left with the white line down the right except for a comment towards the bottom that had a link in it

May seem a simple fix but have you tried turning your phone off for a few mins. Then when it turns on again see what happens. Sometimes when a phone updates it does not seem to catch up on itself until you turn off and on again. Works on mine whenever I update an app.

The font is tiny on my update

By *eordie JoJoTV/TS  over a year ago

Newcastle

My screen keep freezing and a delay in response. Hit the home tab at top just brings my ...cope....define and share icons over words on home page..... It's driving me crazy and ruining the experience

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"Which thread please?

Admin x

Admin x

If it works check out the poly thread in the swingers chat forum as that's squashed to the left with the white line down the right except for a comment towards the bottom that had a link in it"

This should now be fixed

Admin x

I'm having several problems that have been posted in this thread already.

When I click on a name in my inbox or sent mail, it takes me to the conversation and not the profile. Also, sometimes when I click on a profile, new thread, picture gallery etc. it will only load half the page and have to refresh the page so it loads the full page.

I'm using Chrome on iOS 9 (obviously). Is it worth logging in via Safari and seeing if it's the same?

Just logged in through Safari and I haven't got the problem I have with Chrome? Is it going to be a problem with actually Chrome? Shame, I can't stand using Safari!

Brighton - even Hove!

"My screen keep freezing and a delay in response. Hit the home tab at top just brings my ...cope....define and share icons over words on home page..... It's driving me crazy and ruining the experience "

Today I've had issues with the screen being really unresponsive and the copy blahblah option appearing all the time. Wish I'd not changed it

Brighton - even Hove!

"My screen keep freezing and a delay in response. Hit the home tab at top just brings my ...cope....define and share icons over words on home page..... It's driving me crazy and ruining the experience

Today I've had issues with the screen being really unresponsive and the copy blahblah option appearing all the time. Wish I'd not changed it"

Except of course, I just turned it off and on again and it's fine.

"Is it my imagination or are the keyboard buttons smaller than iOS8?

I keep making typos."

Thank you! I thought I was going mad and it was just me.

"My screen keep freezing and a delay in response. Hit the home tab at top just brings my ...cope....define and share icons over words on home page..... It's driving me crazy and ruining the experience

Today I've had issues with the screen being really unresponsive and the copy blahblah option appearing all the time. Wish I'd not changed it

Except of course, I just turned it off and on again and it's fine. "

This keeps happening with me on chrome but haven't noticed it on safari

By *ensuallityMan  over a year ago

Perth

I was having problems too but was sent an IOS 9.1 update and this seems to have fixed everything

Since the iOS 9 update, I'm not receiving messages...it was like that with iOS 7 and 8!? I see a pattern developing.

"....if you click on a profile name from a conversation thread you are having with that person, it just opens the conversation thread but doesn't actually open their profile as expected?"

I'm still having this issue using Google but not with Safari?

Forum Mod

Totteridge/Whetstone

"....if you click on a profile name from a conversation thread you are having with that person, it just opens the conversation thread but doesn't actually open their profile as expected?

I'm still having this issue using Google but not with Safari? "

When you say "with google" what do you mean?

What app are you using?

Admin x

"....if you click on a profile name from a conversation thread you are having with that person, it just opens the conversation thread but doesn't actually open their profile as expected?

What app are you using?

Admin x"

It's a Google app.

What app are you using?

Admin x

It's a Google app. "

I'm having the same issue in chrome

By *onandsallyCouple  over a year ago

Pembroke

"Is it my imagination or are the keyboard buttons smaller than iOS8?

I keep making typos."

Got to settings, accessibility then keyboard and in keyboard turn off show lower case keys

"We've seen a few issues with ios9 safari on certain pages that we're in the process of working around

Admin x"

This .. Thought I'd messed with settings ..

It keeps freezing as well

By *ilmiss75Woman  over a year ago

Thornton

I had to take my iPad to the apple shop after doing a ios9 update.. It wouldn't get past a white screen. They had to wipe it clean. It keeps telling me there is another update. Needless to say I won't be clicking it lol

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

I've been told to upgrade by a friend but I am dubious.

» Add a new message to this topic