FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Mobile App consuming unexpectedly high data?

Mobile App consuming unexpectedly high data?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *AA123 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Lichfield

Do other users of the mobile app find it seems to use a lot more internet data than I apparantly should?

The app is great but even with images off and not continually using it, it still seems to consume for example 50 MB upwards by lunchtime.

I have a daily limit in place of 40 MB 3G/4G and it easily exceeds that. I can easily see it exceeding 100 MB in a day if used on/off through to the evening.

For an app that looks like it is mainly text it doesn't half use up a lot of data compared with equivalent time in Facebook for example.

Anyone else noticed this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty40_xxWoman  over a year ago

north lanarkshire

"Do other users of the mobile app find it seems to use a lot more internet data than I apparantly should?

The app is great but even with images off and not continually using it, it still seems to consume for example 50 MB upwards by lunchtime.

I have a daily limit in place of 40 MB 3G/4G and it easily exceeds that. I can easily see it exceeding 100 MB in a day if used on/off through to the evening.

For an app that looks like it is mainly text it doesn't half use up a lot of data compared with equivalent time in Facebook for example.

Anyone else noticed this?"

Its not actually and app, its a mobile version of the desktop site

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic