FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > Reporting photos

Reporting photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ushandkitty OP   Couple  over a year ago

Gloucester

Is there any plans to make it possible to report photos on the mobile app? As far as I can see at the moment it's possible to report photos that pop up on your news feeds, but looking at photos through the most fabbed, recently posted or on people's profiles and there's not a report button to be seen.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is there any plans to make it possible to report photos on the mobile app? As far as I can see at the moment it's possible to report photos that pop up on your news feeds, but looking at photos through the most fabbed, recently posted or on people's profiles and there's not a report button to be seen."

What are you reporting them for?

Gloucester

"Is there any plans to make it possible to report photos on the mobile app? As far as I can see at the moment it's possible to report photos that pop up on your news feeds, but looking at photos through the most fabbed, recently posted or on people's profiles and there's not a report button to be seen.

What are you reporting them for? "

For contravening any of the T&Cs covering posting pictures.

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

I just report the profile and explain why in the box. Pain in the arse, but needs to be done sometimes.

Gloucester

"I just report the profile and explain why in the box. Pain in the arse, but needs to be done sometimes."

"Is there any plans to make it possible to report photos on the mobile app? As far as I can see at the moment it's possible to report photos that pop up on your news feeds, but looking at photos through the most fabbed, recently posted or on people's profiles and there's not a report button to be seen.

What are you reporting them for?

For contravening any of the T&Cs covering posting pictures."

If they are on the most fabbed they have clearly made it passed admin, im not disagreeing, i seen pics from the web, stolen pics,blatant photoshopped pics, on the flip side we have had pictures reported for them "seemingly being downloaded from the web" they wasnt, its just mrs p4k is smoking hot and takes a great pic it was just an envy issue im guessing... this site will never be clear of fake profiles, stolen pics, doctored pics, downloaded pics, the moderators do their best but is the quantity of idiots i imagine they struggle with. Just let them pass you by, what are they gaining from it but a little bit of attention to ease their insecurities

If they pop up un your updates you can click on them and the report button is there. Usually report through the normal report link otherwise

King

» Add a new message to this topic