FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Mobile Web App feedback > No change...

No change...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Can anyone she'd some light on this problem.

1 Turning on phone location and go into Web page. It says location is turned on. I select look whose near. All I keep getting it the same people from 2 weeks ago when I used the location feature whole in england even if I refresh.

I've change location from both settings and from bar at top of phone with the same results.

I've also tried switching on and off location while in the Web page and when refreshing it, it still says in green location is 'on' even when it's clearly off.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have you tried clearing your device cookies and cache then log out and bag in again

"Have you tried clearing your device cookies and cache then log out and bag in again"

Thanks.

Yes I tried that yesterday with no success.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have you allowed location services in settings for what ever browser you are using

"Have you allowed location services in settings for what ever browser you are using "

I'll check... but not sure why it would stop now. Same browser used. No settings changed I'm aware of. I use GPS on this phone all the time and used whose near for the past few years.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Have you tried an alternative browser,to compare the results? You seem to have followed good tactics otherwise. Phone type & operating system?

"Have you tried an alternative browser,to compare the results? You seem to have followed good tactics otherwise. Phone type & operating system?"

Just tried that too. It keeps showing my last time I used it in East Midlands area.

My gps works ok with gmaps so it's not that function malfunctioning.

[Removed by poster at 03/05/18 22:23:58]

Well that's almost very strange. Out on the bike using gps and I thought I try again. Suddenly it all works.

Annoys me I don't know what the issue was weather my phone or something else but least it's working for now.

» Add a new message to this topic