FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Ashamed to call my self british.

Ashamed to call my self british.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rench letter OP   Couple  over a year ago

Chorley,

I find it very disgusting and am ashamed to call my self british to hear how EU national's are being treeted by our border force officials like criminals. Its utter disgusting and its down to that cow priti petal. She is one racist person.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Feel free to move to a more liberal and enlightened country.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"Feel free to move to a more liberal and enlightened country. "

By *losguygl3Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

No I think it’s more patriotic to stay and fix this one. Drag it back into the 21st century.

By *oxychick35Couple  over a year ago

thornaby

"Feel free to move to a more liberal and enlightened country.

No I think it’s more patriotic to stay and fix this one. Drag it back into the 21st century."

how do you plan to do that ?

By *renzMan  over a year ago

Between Chichester and Havant

Perhaps post yourself to a country that you think is more enlightened?

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"I find it very disgusting and am ashamed to call my self british to hear how EU national's are being treeted by our border force officials like criminals. Its utter disgusting and its down to that cow priti petal. She is one racist person. "

EU national's coming to the UK illegally?

Chorley,

"Perhaps post yourself to a country that you think is more enlightened? "

Yeah, that would be great but brexiters have messed that up with there little Englander attitude.

By *amish SMan  over a year ago

Eastleigh

Canapés and finest British sparkling wine when they arrive should do it. In fact, let's do it for anyone who comes here.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ironically the OP doesn't call themselves British anyway, they call themselves French.

"I find it very disgusting and am ashamed to call my self british to hear how EU national's are being treeted by our border force officials like criminals. Its utter disgusting and its down to that cow priti petal. She is one racist person. "

Calling a woman a "cow" is very misogynistic. I'm sure the usuals will be along any minute to remonstrate with you.

"Perhaps post yourself to a country that you think is more enlightened?

Yeah, that would be great but brexiters have messed that up with there little Englander attitude. "

Yet, they still want to come here!

By *ittleAcornMan  over a year ago

"I find it very disgusting and am ashamed to call my self british to hear how EU national's are being treeted by our border force officials like criminals. Its utter disgusting and its down to that cow priti petal. She is one racist person.

EU national's coming to the UK illegally?"

Nope, simply daring to come here for holiday.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"Ironically the OP doesn't call themselves British anyway, they call themselves French."

That explains a lot

By *entlemanrogueMan  over a year ago

Grangemouth

Come to Scotland and suppprt Indy. we aee long sick of the WM weasles

By *irtyd468Man  over a year ago

North

Good job Im Welsh and not british then

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"I find it very disgusting and am ashamed to call my self british to hear how EU national's are being treeted by our border force officials like criminals. Its utter disgusting and its down to that cow priti petal. She is one racist person.

Come to Scotland and suppprt Indy. we aee long sick of the WM weasles "

Lol great optimism

thornaby

"Good job Im Welsh and not british then "
thank fuck for that then lol

Chorley,

Come to Scotland and suppprt Indy. we aee long sick of the WM weasles "

Thats sounds like a great idea, good on you scots. And have freedom of movement again back in the EU.

Why is the standard answer to anyone who speaks up about something negative going on in the UK should fuck off?

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Why is the standard answer to anyone who speaks up about something negative going on in the UK should fuck off?"

I love the way..its a free country,fuck off and live somewhere else,if you dont like it,is said without tme merest hint of irony.

Why is the standard answer to anyone who speaks up about something negative going on in the UK should fuck off?"

Portland is great this time of year

By *rRightlyMan  over a year ago

Near Brexit dreamer

I would also be ashamed if I was british. Just in general

thornaby

you say this all the time where as anyone said you should fuck off ????

Why is the standard answer to anyone who speaks up about something negative going on in the UK should fuck off?you say this all the time where as anyone said you should fuck off ????"

Happens all the time. Happened in this thread. Point out something you don't like about the UK and people tell you to leave.

Know your place, or get out of the country.

It's pathetic.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

What’s actually happened?

thornaby

Why is the standard answer to anyone who speaks up about something negative going on in the UK should fuck off?you say this all the time where as anyone said you should fuck off ????

Happens all the time. Happened in this thread. Point out something you don't like about the UK and people tell you to leave.

It's pathetic."

right iv been through this thread show me where it says should fuck off or someone been told to leave or know your place putting words in people’s mouths is pathetic mate your the first person to complain when it’s done to you lol

liverpool

liverpool

"Perhaps post yourself to a country that you think is more enlightened? "

Why is the standard answer to anyone who speaks up about something negative going on in the UK should fuck off?you say this all the time where as anyone said you should fuck off ????

It's pathetic.right iv been through this thread show me where it says should fuck off or someone been told to leave or know your place putting words in people’s mouths is pathetic mate your the first person to complain when it’s done to you lol"

Erm.......

Grantham

If I travel around the world, then I get the correct documentation to enter a specific country.

If I was to turn up without the correct documentation, then I would be detained at point of entry and sent back. If no immediate return was available, then I would be taken to a detention centre pending return.

This has happened to 167 EU nationals in the first three months of this year. Entry information is readily available on Goverment websites.

As far as I can see, no EU holidaymaker has been refused entry, and after discussions with the EU, the majority are now bailed pending return.

thornaby

2.."

I’ll ask again show me where it says should fuck off or move out not my words skysurfers says it all time but can’t show it yr two posts Lionel just don’t show that lol

thornaby

It's pathetic.right iv been through this thread show me where it says should fuck off or someone been told to leave or know your place putting words in people’s mouths is pathetic mate your the first person to complain when it’s done to you lol

Erm......."

just show me where it says what you said it says I can’t find it

2..I’ll ask again show me where it says should fuck off or move out not my words skysurfers says it all time but can’t show it yr two posts Lionel just don’t show that lol"

Is everything okay mate?

Are you upset that I paraphrased?

The point is. If you question the government or anything negative going on. People advise you to leave the country.

It's pathetic.

2..I’ll ask again show me where it says should fuck off or move out not my words skysurfers says it all time but can’t show it yr two posts Lionel just don’t show that lol"

Besides which, that was a play on words given his username! Sense of humour?

thornaby

2..I’ll ask again show me where it says should fuck off or move out not my words skysurfers says it all time but can’t show it yr two posts Lionel just don’t show that lol

Is everything okay mate?

The point is. If you question the government or anything negative going on. People advise you to leave the country.

It's pathetic. "

im sound bud I’m not making shit up that’s what your doing tho one poster said perhaps move to a more enlightened country the other fell free to move to a more enlightened country they where reply’s to someone who is ashamed to live in the U.K. it was hardly telling him to fuck off lol

Grantham

2..I’ll ask again show me where it says should fuck off or move out not my words skysurfers says it all time but can’t show it yr two posts Lionel just don’t show that lol

Is everything okay mate?

It's pathetic. im sound bud I’m not making shit up that’s what your doing tho one poster said perhaps move to a more enlightened country the other fell free to move to a more enlightened country they where reply’s to someone who is ashamed to live in the U.K. it was hardly telling him to fuck off lol"

My posting was a polite suggestion, seeing that the OP doesn't like Britain and prefers to use misogynistic language.

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

Calling a woman a "cow" is very misogynistic. I'm sure the usuals will be along any minute to remonstrate with you. "

Nah, the usuals tend to be very “one rule for one, one for another”

Eg they never have a problem with the Irish thugs who show up occasionally

thornaby

Is everything okay mate?

It's pathetic. im sound bud I’m not making shit up that’s what your doing tho one poster said perhaps move to a more enlightened country the other fell free to move to a more enlightened country they where reply’s to someone who is ashamed to live in the U.K. it was hardly telling him to fuck off lol

My posting was a polite suggestion, seeing that the OP doesn't like Britain and prefers to use misogynistic language. "

his language was ok with this lot aslong as he’s talking down the U.K. lol

liverpool

Calling a woman a "cow" is very misogynistic. I'm sure the usuals will be along any minute to remonstrate with you.

Eg they never have a problem with the Irish thugs who show up occasionally "

It certainly does

Comments amount diane Abbott are fair game apparently

thornaby

It certainly does

Comments amount diane Abbott are fair game apparently "

apparently making shit up is fair game aswell

Is everything okay mate?

It's pathetic. im sound bud I’m not making shit up that’s what your doing tho one poster said perhaps move to a more enlightened country the other fell free to move to a more enlightened country they where reply’s to someone who is ashamed to live in the U.K. it was hardly telling him to fuck off lol"

Would you prefer if the UK was populated exclusively with people who knew their station in life and never questioned, never spoke up, and who were docile and compliant?

thornaby

Is everything okay mate?

It's pathetic. im sound bud I’m not making shit up that’s what your doing tho one poster said perhaps move to a more enlightened country the other fell free to move to a more enlightened country they where reply’s to someone who is ashamed to live in the U.K. it was hardly telling him to fuck off lol

Would you prefer if the UK was populated exclusively with people who knew their station in life and never questioned, never spoke up, and who were docile and compliant? "

isn’t that what some did on here spoke up and questioned someone who’s ashamed to live in the U.K. would you prefer if the U.K. was populated exclusively with people who where ashamed to live here lol

Is everything okay mate?

Would you prefer if the UK was populated exclusively with people who knew their station in life and never questioned, never spoke up, and who were docile and compliant? isn’t that what some did on here spoke up and questioned someone who’s ashamed to live in the U.K. would you prefer if the U.K. was populated exclusively with people who where ashamed to live here lol"

I'd prefer to live in a country where people thought for themselves and didn't advise anyone thinking for themselves to leave.

People should be free to talk about what's going on and ask questions.

liverpool

Is everything okay mate?

Would you prefer if the UK was populated exclusively with people who knew their station in life and never questioned, never spoke up, and who were docile and compliant? isn’t that what some did on here spoke up and questioned someone who’s ashamed to live in the U.K. would you prefer if the U.K. was populated exclusively with people who where ashamed to live here lol"

Shouldnt people have the freedom to think what they like?

Is everything okay mate?

Would you prefer if the UK was populated exclusively with people who knew their station in life and never questioned, never spoke up, and who were docile and compliant? isn’t that what some did on here spoke up and questioned someone who’s ashamed to live in the U.K. would you prefer if the U.K. was populated exclusively with people who where ashamed to live here lol

Shouldnt people have the freedom to think what they like?"

you do. until someone decides they dont like it and take you off a plane with a gun to your head.

thornaby

Is everything okay mate?

Would you prefer if the UK was populated exclusively with people who knew their station in life and never questioned, never spoke up, and who were docile and compliant? isn’t that what some did on here spoke up and questioned someone who’s ashamed to live in the U.K. would you prefer if the U.K. was populated exclusively with people who where ashamed to live here lol

Shouldnt people have the freedom to think what they like?"

aint that what people did but you and sky jumped on them and claimed they said something they didn’t there’s two sides to a coin bud

westerham

Is everything okay mate?

I'd prefer to live in a country where people thought for themselves and didn't advise anyone thinking for themselves to leave.

People should be free to talk about what's going on and ask questions. "

Great thanks for clarifying that

Is everything okay mate?

Shouldnt people have the freedom to think what they like?aint that what people did but you and sky jumped on them and claimed they said something they didn’t there’s two sides to a coin bud "

We defended someone's right to think what they liked. From people who suggested that someone who thinks differently should leave the country.

Is everything okay mate?

Shouldnt people have the freedom to think what they like?

you do. until someone decides they dont like it and take you off a plane with a gun to your head."

Blimey, Brexit isn't that bad yet!

liverpool

Is everything okay mate?

Shouldnt people have the freedom to think what they like?aint that what people did but you and sky jumped on them and claimed they said something they didn’t there’s two sides to a coin bud "

They said if you dont like it go and live in another country.

Eg they never have a problem with the Irish thugs who show up occasionally "

My guess was the outrage is lacking because Priti Patel is a woman of colour, and a conservative.

I learned the other day that the phrase "exactly the same" means a whole different thing to Lionel than it does to the rest of the world.

thornaby

Is everything okay mate?

Shouldnt people have the freedom to think what they like?aint that what people did but you and sky jumped on them and claimed they said something they didn’t there’s two sides to a coin bud

We defended someone's right to think what they liked. From people who suggested that someone who thinks differently should leave the country."

ya can’t helpyaself mate they said perhaps and feel free not should or fuck off

thornaby

Is everything okay mate?

Shouldnt people have the freedom to think what they like?aint that what people did but you and sky jumped on them and claimed they said something they didn’t there’s two sides to a coin bud

They said if you dont like it go and live in another country."

show me where then Lionel if you can ?

westerham

My guess was the outrage is lacking because Priti Patel is a woman of colour, and a conservative."

No idea, being a bleeding edge woke must be pretty exhausting trying to keep straight in their head what they are supposed to be outraged about and which bits are sky's the limit.

My guess was the outrage is lacking because Priti Patel is a woman of colour, and a conservative.

No idea, being a bleeding edge woke must be pretty exhausting trying to keep straight in their head what they are supposed to be outraged about and which bits are sky's the limit. "

It does make me laugh when bandwagons clash

Is everything okay mate?

We defended someone's right to think what they liked. From people who suggested that someone who thinks differently should leave the country.ya can’t helpyaself mate they said perhaps and feel free not should or fuck off "

So your whole argument is hinged on semantics.

Well, anyway, carry on having a pop at any who thinks it's wrong to suggest people who think differently should leave the UK.

Let's just agree to disagree.

No idea, being a bleeding edge woke must be pretty exhausting trying to keep straight in their head what they are supposed to be outraged about and which bits are sky's the limit.

It does make me laugh when bandwagons clash "

I enjoy it and I do not live there

liverpool

Is everything okay mate?

They said if you dont like it go and live in another country.show me where then Lionel if you can ?"

I feel like this is going round in circles.

The 2 posters clearly said if you dont like it go and live somewhere else.

The only thing missing was the fuck off bit

So I'll ask again

Shouldn't you have the freedom to say how you feel?

I am also quite interested to learn which race Asian/British politician Priti Patel is racist against. As far as I'm aware, "European" isn't a race.

No idea, being a bleeding edge woke must be pretty exhausting trying to keep straight in their head what they are supposed to be outraged about and which bits are sky's the limit. "

Why are you attacking people who aren't racist again?

This forum is ridiculous.

liverpool

Why are you attacking people who aren't racist again?

This forum is ridiculous."

I'm confused..people seem to be getting called woke racists?

thornaby

Is everything okay mate?

They said if you dont like it go and live in another country.show me where then Lionel if you can ?

So I'll ask again

"

the part which sky filled in as fuck off ya men tne two posts where polite the made up fuck of wasn’t buddy perhaps you and sky are also ashamed to live in the U.K. aswell going by your posts about the history of the U.K. in the past we can only go on what we read here tho I maybe wrong you maybe are really proud of the U.K.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Am proud to be british and do not like the way the EU is treating are xpats or trying to stop free trade.

By *oo hotCouple  over a year ago

North West

"I find it very disgusting and am ashamed to call my self british to hear how EU national's are being treeted by our border force officials like criminals. Its utter disgusting and its down to that cow priti petal. She is one racist person. Am proud to be british and do not like the way the EU is treating are xpats or trying to stop free trade."

But isn’t it what you voted for???

You literally voted to end freedom of movement and to exit the EU rules based customs union.

How can you not like what you have now got???

"I find it very disgusting and am ashamed to call my self british to hear how EU national's are being treeted by our border force officials like criminals. Its utter disgusting and its down to that cow priti petal. She is one racist person. Am proud to be british and do not like the way the EU is treating are xpats or trying to stop free trade.

You literally voted to end freedom of movement and to exit the EU rules based customs union.

How can you not like what you have now got???Your comments get more purile all the time.

Not worth answering as no doubt have told you this many times.

"

I'm interested in your answer.

Is everything okay mate?

They said if you dont like it go and live in another country.show me where then Lionel if you can ?

So I'll ask again

the part which sky filled in as fuck off ya men tne two posts where polite the made up fuck of wasn’t buddy perhaps you and sky are also ashamed to live in the U.K. aswell going by your posts about the history of the U.K. in the past we can only go on what we read here tho I maybe wrong you maybe are really proud of the U.K. "

This again! Why are you so upset with people discussing history, and what does this have to do with being ashamed?

I don't understand why you associate discussing the past with being ashamed. It's weird.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"I find it very disgusting and am ashamed to call my self british to hear how EU national's are being treeted by our border force officials like criminals. Its utter disgusting and its down to that cow priti petal. She is one racist person. Am proud to be british and do not like the way the EU is treating are xpats or trying to stop free trade.

How can you not like what you have now got???Your comments get more purile all the time.

Not worth answering as no doubt have told you this many times.

I'm interested in your answer."

Then take more notice of all my previous posts on this matter.

thornaby

Is everything okay mate?

So I'll ask again

the part which sky filled in as fuck off ya men tne two posts where polite the made up fuck of wasn’t buddy perhaps you and sky are also ashamed to live in the U.K. aswell going by your posts about the history of the U.K. in the past we can only go on what we read here tho I maybe wrong you maybe are really proud of the U.K.

This again! Why are you so upset with people discussing history, and what does this have to do with being ashamed?

I don't understand why you associate discussing the past with being ashamed. It's weird. "

but you’ve never discussed the past mate just one side of it the negative side and you know it it’s like you love to be ashamed of the negatives but not proud of the positives that’s maybe why you agree with the op I’m only saying what I’m seeing mate and why do you think I’m upset lol

Is everything okay mate?

So I'll ask again

I don't understand why you associate discussing the past with being ashamed. It's weird. but you’ve never discussed the past mate just one side of it the negative side and you know it it’s like you love to be ashamed of the negatives but not proud of the positives that’s maybe why you agree with the op I’m only saying what I’m seeing mate and why do you think I’m upset lol"

I am neither ashamed of, nor proud of history. None of it was me.

And we were discussing slav-ery at the time, there isn't much of an up side. If you would prefer, when this is discussed, we could list some historical British winners in them old time Olympics, if it would make you feel better.