FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > insulate britain

insulate britain

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ostafun OP   Man  over a year ago

near ipswich

These idiots are at it again stopping a woman getting to hospital to see her 81 y/o mum who had just been rushed in and others on a bridge dragged out the way by drivers to let an ambulance through heartless bastards causing misery for loads of people and at least one death so far.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Only a matter of time until the public start taking things into their own hands.

Unfortunately then the police will arrest people trying not go about their daily business

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

They should go down and have an occupy Parliament Square type thing. Only a matter of time before they cause an accident.

They are so righteously arrogant the way they were condescending to that poor lady.

Good to see the public taking matters into their own hands. Hope they are not going to end up on assault charges.

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

I saw some being dragged off the road by a gang of tradesmen, on the news at lunchtime.

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

"Only a matter of time until the public start taking things into their own hands.

Unfortunately then the police will arrest people trying not go about their daily business "

would be better if police & TV cameras didn’t attend. They would soon be sorted out!

By *ostafun OP   Man  over a year ago

near ipswich

I wish i had one living near me i would park my car across their driveway with a sign on it insulate your house.

By *actilemale4uMan  over a year ago

London

"Only a matter of time until the public start taking things into their own hands.

Unfortunately then the police will arrest people trying not go about their daily business would be better if police & TV cameras didn’t attend. They would soon be sorted out! "

Agree don't see protesters climbing on the roof of underground trains anymore

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/10/21 15:24:24]

» Add a new message to this topic