FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Marching Bands in UK

Marching Bands in UK

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Article on BBC news about how marching bands are an expression of Norther Irish Unionist identity (and by extension Britishness, rather than Irishness).

This thread is not intended to be about NI per se. But question is. Is there anywhere else in the UK that do this? - dress up and march around with drums.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan  over a year ago

golden fields

"Article on BBC news about how marching bands are an expression of Norther Irish Unionist identity (and by extension Britishness, rather than Irishness).

This thread is not intended to be about NI per se. But question is. Is there anywhere else in the UK that do this? - dress up and march around with drums.

"

Not in the same way as the Orange order do in NI. It's a specific tradition up there.

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

Glasgow

"Glasgow"

Marching bands and head-buts. Who ever knew there was such depth. Every day’s a school day!

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"Article on BBC news about how marching bands are an expression of Norther Irish Unionist identity (and by extension Britishness, rather than Irishness).

"

saddleworth rushcart 200+ morrismen pulling 2tons of rushes and a jocky around the villages with anything upto four drums and numerous pipers acordions squeeze boxes etc

By *utcock61Man  over a year ago

glasgow

head butts! ill informed assumtion about Glaswegians...poor show!

By *ary_ArgyllMan  over a year ago

Argyll

Stirling, Glasgow all have Orange Lodges and marching bands with guys in black suits and bowler hats.

"head butts! ill informed assumtion about Glaswegians...poor show!"

My sincere apologies for misspelling head butt. I stand corrected,

glasgow

you need corrected in more than your spelling.

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

I read as far as 'BBC'

I now have zero interest in their increasingly bizarre views of the the nation they claim to represent

glasgow

agreed.

"you need corrected in more than your spelling."

How so? Am all ears?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yorkshire, county Durham

"Glasgow

Marching bands and head-buts. Who ever knew there was such depth. Every day’s a school day! "

Hahaha the heads are the drums

By *al2001Man  over a year ago

kildare

"Glasgow

Marching bands and head-buts. Who ever knew there was such depth. Every day’s a school day! "

And just like in any orange march in UK,we have some racism

kildare

It never ceases to amaze me how little people in the rest of uk know or care about Northern Ireland and their northern "brothers"

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

"Glasgow"

It's nowhere near as popular as it once was, up here, in SW Scotland.

When I was a wee boy, there was a big march in every wee village.

That hasn't happened in 30 years. Now, all the die-hards - who are really dying out - get on one bus, to join their dwindling number of friends.

Some local traditions don't last.

By *V-AliceTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

"It never ceases to amaze me how little people in the rest of uk know or care about Northern Ireland and their northern "brothers""

Indeed. They could try listening to Year 21. It's very informative on a lot of the history.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0926q6m/episodes/downloads

Other excellent radio and tv programmes on NI are available.

kildare

"Glasgow

It's nowhere near as popular as it once was, up here, in SW Scotland.

When I was a wee boy, there was a big march in every wee village.

That hasn't happened in 30 years. Now, all the die-hards - who are really dying out - get on one bus, to join their dwindling number of friends.

Some local traditions don't last. "

Some traditions shouldn't last.

Sectarian bolloxology has no place in a civilised society

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Corby have an Orange March.

It’s an utterly ridiculous concept in this day and age.

By *elanie de la CoeurTV/TS  over a year ago

Dublin

There are actually some orange order parades and marching bands in the Republic of Ireland too. Definitely in Donegal that I know of anyway.

kildare

They tried to hold a march in Dublin,down o connelly Street.

It didn't go well for them and they won't be back

By *uninlondon69Man  over a year ago

Lewisham

Crazy. Centuries of hatred and murder over a tiny difference in essentially the same religion.

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

The Orange order in NI and a few other places have used marching bands to provoke, I suppose some still do. But to tar all marching bands with the same brush is just ridiculous.

Even I banged a drum in my local ATC band when I was about 14. Being one of the few squadrons in the area that actually had its own band we were invited to lots of parades. I don't ever remember us provoking anyone.

The Army, Navy, and RAF have many bands are they all bigots?

Outside of the UK marching bands are a massive tradition in many countries. In Spain there must be hundreds if not thousands. The same for the carnival parades in Germany.

The high school and college parades in the US and of course not forgetting the St Patricks day parades in New York or Boston, among others.

Just because one group uses them for the wrong reasons doesn't mean we should stop all of them.

I don't know what the agenda is here but it comes across as just another drip in the Chinese water torture of cancelling western culture.

Long live marching bands.

kildare

"The Orange order in NI and a few other places have used marching bands to provoke, I suppose some still do. But to tar all marching bands with the same brush is just ridiculous.

Even I banged a drum in my local ATC band when I was about 14. Being one of the few squadrons in the area that actually had its own band we were invited to lots of parades. I don't ever remember us provoking anyone.

Outside of the UK marching bands are a massive tradition in many countries. In Spain there must be hundreds if not thousands. The same for the carnival parades in Germany.

The high school and college parades in the US and of course not forgetting the St Patricks day parades in New York or Boston, among others.

Just because one group uses them for the wrong reasons doesn't mean we should stop all of them.

I don't know what the agenda is here but it comes across as just another drip in the Chinese water torture of cancelling western culture.

Long live marching bands."

You are getting orange order marches mixed up with marching bands.

Both have marching bands but they are very different

No connection

kildare

Again I say it is absolutely incredible how little the people of the UK know or care about the PUL community in Northern Ireland

golden fields

"Again I say it is absolutely incredible how little the people of the UK know or care about the PUL community in Northern Ireland "

Its barely ever reported on in the media here.

It's used to be when they marched through republican housing estates to provoke a reaction, and all the stuff that used to go down.

kildare

"Again I say it is absolutely incredible how little the people of the UK know or care about the PUL community in Northern Ireland

It's used to be when they marched through republican housing estates to provoke a reaction, and all the stuff that used to go down.

"

Even during the height of the troubles it was barely reported on in UK,British soldiers terrorising and murdering innocent civilians and nary a word on UK TV about it.

They didn't give a fuck.

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

"Again I say it is absolutely incredible how little the people of the UK know or care about the PUL community in Northern Ireland "

Depends which version you tell them

Costa Blanca Spain...

"The Orange order in NI and a few other places have used marching bands to provoke, I suppose some still do. But to tar all marching bands with the same brush is just ridiculous.

No connection"

That is pretty much what I said.

Not mixed up at all. The whole post was about the difference between one particular group and the thousands of other marching bands worlwide.

It was the OP who started on about NI.

kildare

"Again I say it is absolutely incredible how little the people of the UK know or care about the PUL community in Northern Ireland

Depends which version you tell them"

Ah yes,I think we got a version on another thread here by some poster,

that brit soldiers were protecting protestants from annihilation by hordes of catholics,that's why the catholics must be kept down politically and by force.

Truth is British soldiers were first deployed to protect catholics from ethnic cleansing by rioting protestants, protestants who we rioting and murdering catholics for looking for their basic civil rights like 1 man 1 vote.

By *ayturners turn hayMan  over a year ago

Wellingborugh

Even during the height of the troubles it was barely reported on in UK,British soldiers terrorising and murdering innocent civilians and nary a word on UK TV about it.

They didn't give a fuck.

"

Highly unlikely. The British Army had to account for all their movements and use of ammunition . Terrorist organisations simply did what they like . I do not think that the IRA clocked in , recorded detailed records of their movements and use of any ammunition .

The so called murders to which you referred were instances where soldiers had to make instant decisions to save their own lives. There are plenty of lawyers who simply want to re write history after the event in order to profiteer themselves.

Any resident in Northern Ireland and who respected the law would know that the armed forces could not go round murdering people

kildare

No connection

Not mixed up at all. The whole post was about the difference between one particular group and the thousands of other marching bands worlwide.

It was the OP who started on about NI."

You said we were tarring all marching band with same brush and trying to cancel them.

You mention an array of marching bands.

None of this is relevant to the thread.

You clearly got all marching bands mixed up with orange order marching bands.

It's OK mix ups happen.

Nobody wants to cancel marching bands.

Read up on the Orange order maybe if you would like to know about what we are talking about and post back

kildare

They didn't give a fuck.

Highly unlikely. The British Army had to account for all their movements and use of ammunition . Terrorist organisations simply did what they like . I do not think that the IRA clocked in , recorded detailed records of their movements and use of any ammunition .

The so called murders to which you referred were instances where soldiers had to make instant decisions to save their own lives. There are plenty of lawyers who simply want to re write history after the event in order to profiteer themselves.

Any resident in Northern Ireland and who respected the law would know that the armed forces could not go round murdering people "

The murder of innocent civilians by the British army is a fact of history and well documented and has been acknowledged by the British government and apologised for.

Like I said,the average brit knows nothing about what went on in Northern Ireland or cares,as your post shows

Costa Blanca Spain...

No connection

It was the OP who started on about NI.

You said we were tarring all marching band with same brush and trying to cancel them.

You mention an array of marching bands.

None of this is relevant to the thread.

You clearly got all marching bands mixed up with orange order marching bands.

It's OK mix ups happen.

Nobody wants to cancel marching bands.

Read up on the Orange order maybe if you would like to know about what we are talking about and post back"

That was certainly the implication I got from the OP and others on this thread,

I didn't get anything mixed up. I actually differentiated between the Orange order and others.

all around

that brit soldiers were protecting protestants from annihilation by hordes of catholics,that's why the catholics must be kept down politically and by force.

Truth is British soldiers were first deployed to protect catholics from ethnic cleansing by rioting protestants, protestants who we rioting and murdering catholics for looking for their basic civil rights like 1 man 1 vote.

"

My youngest memory was British soldiers putting limbs in bags in Donegal street after several IRA bombs went off in Belfast in 1972. I was 10 and alone running away as each bomb went off.

Not much mentioned these days

golden fields

They didn't give a fuck.

Any resident in Northern Ireland and who respected the law would know that the armed forces could not go round murdering people

The murder of innocent civilians by the British army is a fact of history and well documented and has been acknowledged by the British government and apologised for.

Like I said,the average brit knows nothing about what went on in Northern Ireland or cares,as your post shows"

In fairness, the Russian bot you replied to, isn't exactly the average Brit. Plenty of us have an idea what went on.

Wellingborugh

They didn't give a fuck.

Like I said,the average brit knows nothing about what went on in Northern Ireland or cares,as your post shows"

. Maybe I was trying to take a slightly more objective analysis of the situation by taking into account a very small number of civilian casualties that some blame on the security services compared of thousands of innocent people killed and injured by the IRA . The IRA even murdered a mother of ten children whose only crime was to help or speak to a soldier .

Having a house in Belfast and having been though numerous evacuations I would hope that my understanding of the situation is as good as any . You do not appear to be bothered by the fact that a terrorist organisation maimed , injured and killed thousands of people in addition to destroying the NI economy .

kildare

My youngest memory was British soldiers putting limbs in bags in Donegal street after several IRA bombs went off in Belfast in 1972. I was 10 and alone running away as each bomb went off.

Not much mentioned these days"

In fairness we are talking about the brutal history of those events in these posts.

Your memories fits right into the timeline of what we are talking about.

Why catholics were first protesting and when and why the British army was fist deployed, what they did when they got here and the consequences of that,its all in that time 69-72 and your memories are part of it

kildare

They didn't give a fuck.

Like I said,the average brit knows nothing about what went on in Northern Ireland or cares,as your post shows. Maybe I was trying to take a slightly more objective analysis of the situation by taking into account a very small number of civilian casualties that some blame on the security services compared of thousands of innocent people killed and injured by the IRA . The IRA even murdered a mother of ten children whose only crime was to help or speak to a soldier .

Having a house in Belfast and having been though numerous evacuations I would hope that my understanding of the situation is as good as any . You do not appear to be bothered by the fact that a terrorist organisation maimed , injured and killed thousands of people in addition to destroying the NI economy . "

More brit propaganda

Jean McConnell was a Protestant married to a Catholic living in a Catholic area,no problem was had with that.

But she was caught with a cb radio twice,reporting movements of volunteers in the area.

She was warned the first time she was caught

This is according to brendan Hughes who I believe

There are rules to guerrilla warfare

kildare

They didn't give a fuck.

Like I said,the average brit knows nothing about what went on in Northern Ireland or cares,as your post shows

In fairness, the Russian bot you replied to, isn't exactly the average Brit. Plenty of us have an idea what went on."

I thought from memory of something he posted here he is ex military and was posted in ni,I could be remembering wrong tho

Wellingborugh

They didn't give a fuck.

Like I said,the average brit knows nothing about what went on in Northern Ireland or cares,as your post shows. Maybe I was trying to take a slightly more objective analysis of the situation by taking into account a very small number of civilian casualties that some blame on the security services compared of thousands of innocent people killed and injured by the IRA . The IRA even murdered a mother of ten children whose only crime was to help or speak to a soldier .

Having a house in Belfast and having been though numerous evacuations I would hope that my understanding of the situation is as good as any . You do not appear to be bothered by the fact that a terrorist organisation maimed , injured and killed thousands of people in addition to destroying the NI economy .

More brit propaganda

Jean McConnell was a Protestant married to a Catholic living in a Catholic area,no problem was had with that.

But she was caught with a cb radio twice,reporting movements of volunteers in the area.

There are rules to guerrilla warfare"

. Or maybe Brendan Hughes ( whoever he is ) just made his statement up in order to justify a despicable murder .

I doubt many people ( if any ) would consider an instant execution to be justifiable in these circumstances. On a simplistic basis a mother of 10 was murdered for speaking to soldiers and you appear to be trying to claim that it was justifiable

golden fields

They didn't give a fuck.

In fairness, the Russian bot you replied to, isn't exactly the average Brit. Plenty of us have an idea what went on.

I thought from memory of something he posted here he is ex military and was posted in ni,I could be remembering wrong tho"

This account posts a lot of really strange stuff. So maybe.

kildare

They didn't give a fuck.

More brit propaganda

There are rules to guerrilla warfare. Or maybe Brendan Hughes ( whoever he is ) just made his statement up in order to justify a despicable murder .

I doubt many people ( if any ) would consider an instant execution to be justifiable in these circumstances. On a simplistic basis a mother of 10 was murdered for speaking to soldiers and you appear to be trying to claim that it was justifiable "

I told you the real circumstances of why she died so you can drop the speaking to soldiers narrative,and I told you the source.

Brendan Hughes and gerry Adams were part of the unit that determined her fate and had no reason to lie about her killing,which he didn't regret, when he gave a full account of other killings and bombings which he very much did regret.

He gave a full truthfull history of all his ira activity,warts and all,to Boston college that was published in a book with David irvines,a loyalist para,giving his history from the other side also to Boston college,only published after their deaths

Worth a read

Wellingborugh

They didn't give a fuck.

More brit propaganda

There are rules to guerrilla warfare. Or maybe Brendan Hughes ( whoever he is ) just made his statement up in order to justify a despicable murder .

I doubt many people ( if any ) would consider an instant execution to be justifiable in these circumstances. On a simplistic basis a mother of 10 was murdered for speaking to soldiers and you appear to be trying to claim that it was justifiable

I told you the real circumstances of why she died so you can drop the speaking to soldiers narrative,and I told you the source.

Brendan Hughes and gerry Adams were part of the unit that determined her fate and had no reason to lie about her killing,which he didn't regret, when he gave a full account of other killings and bombings which he very much did regret.

He gave a full truthfull history of all his ira activity,warts and all,to Boston college that was published in a book with David irvines,a loyalist para,giving his history from the other side also to Boston college,only published after their deaths

Worth a read"

. Only a very sick individual would attempt to justify the execution of a mother of ten children. Not many people are going to accept the accounts of terrorists convicted of murder. Delours Price admits to being haunted by her role in the execution .

By *ick270Man  over a year ago

Hitchin

Just had a band come past my house as part of the May festival weekend does that count

kildare

They didn't give a fuck.

More brit propaganda

Worth a read. Only a very sick individual would attempt to justify the execution of a mother of ten children. Not many people are going to accept the accounts of terrorists convicted of murder. Delours Price admits to being haunted by her role in the execution . "

Only a very sick individual would try justify the British army terrorists murder of innocent civilians like you did in your first post.

How many innocent mothers of children did they murder,innocent mothers unlike Mrs mcconville

kildare

"Just had a band come past my house as part of the May festival weekend does that count "

Was it a Northern Irish unionists band like in the OP and subject of this thread?

Wellingborugh

They didn't give a fuck.

More brit propaganda

Worth a read. Only a very sick individual would attempt to justify the execution of a mother of ten children. Not many people are going to accept the accounts of terrorists convicted of murder. Delours Price admits to being haunted by her role in the execution .

Only a very sick individual would try justify the British army terrorists murder of innocent civilians like you did in your first post.

How many innocent mothers of children did they murder,innocent mothers unlike Mrs mcconville

"

. Not exactly a like for like comparison. In a very small number of cases the army may have mad mistakes because they had a split second in which to make a decision. Everyone can take the right course of action with the benefit of hindsight. These are hardly preplanned murders .

Murdering an innocent mother of ten with no justifiable reason is an entirely different concept. It was a brutal preplanned execution of an innocent person no matter how you wish to present it .

They didn't give a fuck.

More brit propaganda

Worth a read. Only a very sick individual would attempt to justify the execution of a mother of ten children. Not many people are going to accept the accounts of terrorists convicted of murder. Delours Price admits to being haunted by her role in the execution .

. Not exactly a like for like comparison. In a very small number of cases the army may have mad mistakes because they had a split second in which to make a decision. Everyone can take the right course of action with the benefit of hindsight. These are hardly preplanned murders .

Murdering an innocent mother of ten with no justifiable reason is an entirely different concept. It was a brutal preplanned execution of an innocent person no matter how you wish to present it . "

Do you mean like the innocent people murdered on Bloody Sunday?

kildare

They didn't give a fuck.

More brit propaganda

Murdering an innocent mother of ten with no justifiable reason is an entirely different concept. It was a brutal preplanned execution of an innocent person no matter how you wish to present it . "

Of course you are missing the point entirely and ignoring the fact and timeliness of history which I wrote in earlier posts.

Those "few mistakes" you mention were actually the art of British armies systemic brutal oppression and murder of people looking for their basic civil rights like a democratic vote.

Your also ignoring the facts of the death of Jean mcconville.

Lots of totally innocent people died during the war and they wouldn't get a word of protest from me being mentioned,but she was an informer who ignored at least 1 warning.

Last I'm saying on it

kildare

They didn't give a fuck.

More brit propaganda

Murdering an innocent mother of ten with no justifiable reason is an entirely different concept. It was a brutal preplanned execution of an innocent person no matter how you wish to present it .

Do you mean like the innocent people murdered on Bloody Sunday? "

Just soldiers "making split decisions to save their own skins"

all around

They didn't give a fuck.

More brit propaganda

Of course you are missing the point entirely and ignoring the fact and timeliness of history which I wrote in earlier posts.

Those "few mistakes" you mention were actually the art of British armies systemic brutal oppression and murder of people looking for their basic civil rights like a democratic vote.

Your also ignoring the facts of the death of Jean mcconville.

Lots of totally innocent people died during the war and they wouldn't get a word of protest from me being mentioned,but she was an informer who ignored at least 1 warning.

Last I'm saying on it"

If only

all around

They didn't give a fuck.

More brit propaganda

You may as well try and tell Putin he's wrong

kildare

They didn't give a fuck.

More brit propaganda

You may as well try and tell Putin he's wrong"

We are talking about a state murdering innocent civilians who were looking for their basic democratic rights,so great analogy pal.

Well done

FFS. Didn't take long did it?

Said at the outset that this was bot about NI (and by extension not about sectarianism or the troubles of the Isle) bit about what other traditions of marching bands existed in the UK.

kildare

"FFS. Didn't take long did it?

Said at the outset that this was bot about NI (and by extension not about sectarianism or the troubles of the Isle) bit about what other traditions of marching bands existed in the UK.

"

You want a thread on orange order marching bands but you don't want it to be about sectarianism or Northern Ireland?

OK I get most of you dont care or want to talk about Northern Ireland,that much is obvious here,but you can't have a thread about orange order marching bands and not talk about sectarianism seeing as orange order marching bands are sectarian in nature.

You want a thread on orange order marching bands but you don't want it to be about sectarianism or Northern Ireland?

OK I get most of you dont care or want to talk about Northern Ireland,that much is obvious here,but you can't have a thread about orange order marching bands and not talk about sectarianism seeing as orange order marching bands are sectarian in nature.

"

Sorry, had no idea that it was only people who liked the colour orange that could bang a drum and play a tin whistle. Thread had more in mind marching with drums as some traditional thing like

Morris dancing, playing jigs and reels. Assumed those doing it outside NI might have different reasons.

I was genuinely unaware it happened anywhere else as had never seen it.

But anyway, forum threads take on their own life and i’m not a Mod so it is what it is. But the intent had nothing to do with sectarianism, oranges or Irish.

That marching band in Glasgow is really shot though. Riverdance have much better beats.

kildare

Sorry, had no idea that it was only people who liked the colour orange that could bang a drum and play a tin whistle. Thread had more in mind marching with drums as some traditional thing like

Morris dancing, playing jigs and reels. Assumed those doing it outside NI might have different reasons.

But anyway, forum threads take on their own life and i’m not a Mod so it is what it is. But the intent had nothing to do with sectarianism, oranges or Irish.

That marching band in Glasgow is really shot though. Riverdance have much better beats.

"

Well we can't know what you had "in mind" as we can't read your mind and can only go on your op,which only mentions Northern Irish marching bands and that bbc article about them.

And it was understood as same by other posters who answered about orange order marches around the UK.

The thread is what you clearly made it.

Maybe you should read it and learn something instead of your smart arse and racist posts

Well we can't know what you had "in mind" as we can't read your mind and can only go on your op,which only mentions Northern Irish marching bands and that bbc article about them.

And it was understood as same by other posters who answered about orange order marches around the UK.

Maybe you should read it and learn something instead of your smart arse and racist posts

"

Thread title said UK.

Thread mentioned NI only because of the news article prompting it.

Thread OP clearly stated it was “not about NI” but the UK.

And what have I said that is racist? Are these orange people a different race? Does playing drums and a tin whistle make you racist? Confused.com

kildare

Thread title said UK.

And what have I said that is racist? Are these orange people a different race? Does playing drums and a tin whistle make you racist? Confused.com

"

You posted a Glasgow stereotype to a glaswegian poster.

And people gave you answers about orange marches around UK and opinions on them.

What's the problem?

kildare

Again I will add you can't have a thread on sectarian Northern Irish unionist marching bands and complain when people bring up sectarian violence in Northern Ireland

And by saying "no mentioning of Northern ireland" doesn't cut it

Thread title said UK.

And people gave you answers about orange marches around UK and opinions on them.

What's the problem?"

And Glaswegians are a race? My sincere apologies I had no idea. Many of the Celtics nations tried to claim they were a different race but I read that theory was defunct years ago.

No “problem”. Whole thread was a wind up to be fair.

kildare

Thread title said UK.

What's the problem?

And Glaswegians are a race? My sincere apologies I had no idea. Many of the Celtics nations tried to claim they were a different race but I read that theory was defunct years ago.

"

You know as much about the Scots as you do about the Irish.

No problem at all,I enjoy ripping the arse out of you guys so wind up all you want,I'll be here to do it again

Thread title said UK.

What's the problem?

No problem at all,I enjoy ripping the arse out of you guys so wind up all you want,I'll be here to do it again"

Who are “you guys”?

kildare

Thread title said UK.

What's the problem?

No problem at all,I enjoy ripping the arse out of you guys so wind up all you want,I'll be here to do it again

Who are “you guys”? "

The British when they are as arrogant and ignorant as you are being here.

Your attitude is common here

Thread title said UK.

What's the problem?

Who are “you guys”?

Your attitude is common here"

And you assume British? Why?

I know all about Dustin the Turkey, Taito and Podge & Rodge. What more is there to know? That An Poitín Stil does a good bit of grub, or that Kildare fans haven't seen the inside of Croke Park final this century

kildare

Thread title said UK.

What's the problem?

Who are “you guys”?

I know all about Dustin the Turkey, Taito and Podge & Rodge. What more is there to know? That An Poitín Stil does a good bit of grub, or that Kildare fans haven't seen the inside of Croke Park final this century

"

You know nothing of being Irish,it's tayto,as in the phonetic of potato

Thread title said UK.

What's the problem?

Who are “you guys”?

You know nothing of being Irish,it's tayto,as in the phonetic of potato"

I Better go and fuck some Irish then. She might put me straight and teach me some spellins.

» Add a new message to this topic