FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Sunak mocks Kier but

Sunak mocks Kier but

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *melie LAL OP   Woman 17 weeks ago

Peterborough

So Rishi thinks it's a great idea to mock SKS during PM questions in the HOC. He states u-turns after u-turns and then mocks him re his defining a woman.

SKS is aghast and points out Brianna's mother is in the chamber.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *andE2000Man 17 weeks ago

Bathgate

"So Rishi thinks it's a great idea to mock SKS during PM questions in the HOC. He states u-turns after u-turns and then mocks him re his defining a woman.

SKS is aghast and points out Brianna's mother is in the chamber. "

Debating what a woman is at the highest level of government is Mickey Mouse Republic.

A decade ago a watched a sci-fi comedy film titled IDIOCRACY.

By (user no longer on site) 17 weeks ago

"So Rishi thinks it's a great idea to mock SKS during PM questions in the HOC. He states u-turns after u-turns and then mocks him re his defining a woman.

Debating what a woman is at the highest level of government is Mickey Mouse Republic.

A decade ago a watched a sci-fi comedy film titled IDIOCRACY. "

They weren’t debating what a woman is, the prime minister was attempting to make a jibe, and will now scrabble around pretending he’s not made a nob of himself.

Peterborough

A decade ago a watched a sci-fi comedy film titled IDIOCRACY. "

Watch the news. If you're a father, maybe you just might have a little empathy for a grieving mother.

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 07/02/24 13:42:38]

Peterborough

They weren’t debating what a woman is, the prime minister was attempting to make a jibe, and will now scrabble around pretending he’s not made a nob of himself. "

Don't be surprised if we get to hear it was someone else's fault for not telling Sunak who was or would be present in the chamber today.

By *ohnnyTwoNotesMan 17 weeks ago

golden fields

SKS is aghast and points out Brianna's mother is in the chamber. "

Going by some of the Conservative supporters on here. Something Starmer once said about defining a woman is a top top issue for them. So why wouldn't Rishi embolden his supporters by bringing up this utterly irrelevant nonsense?

By *astandFeistyCouple 17 weeks ago

Bournemouth

This 'argument' has been going on and on. Why is it different today? Because Brianna's mum was present?

Bathgate

Watch the news. If you're a father, maybe you just might have a little empathy for a grieving mother."

I don't know what you're talking about. I don't watch MSM. As for grieving women, there are millions of them in the Middle East thanks to our bombs

Bournemouth

Just managed to watch it.

Is no one asking why he jumped on that and none of the rest of the list?

Nothing but politics.

By *AFKA HovisMan 17 weeks ago

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"This 'argument' has been going on and on. Why is it different today? Because Brianna's mum was present?"
part of this may depend on views.

Many have called out SKS for being ambiguous or similar. Those seem to live in a very black and white world.

Suank has nothing to apologise for if he truly believes "a women is a women". In which case I hope every statement he makes about Brianna calls her a male/son.*

If he is inconsistent then using this as a point score in front of someone who's been living in the greyness and who may believe that this greyness was, in part, a factor in her childs death is distasteful imo.

* I extend this to everyone who only believes in sex.

Bathgate

"This 'argument' has been going on and on. Why is it different today? Because Brianna's mum was present?"

I was thinking the same. I thought may be I was missing something as I didn't know the story of this particular Grieving woman and it's relevance

Bournemouth

"This 'argument' has been going on and on. Why is it different today? Because Brianna's mum was present?part of this may depend on views.

Many have called out SKS for being ambiguous or similar. Those seem to live in a very black and white world.

Suank has nothing to apologise for if he truly believes "a women is a women". In which case I hope every statement he makes about Brianna calls her a male/son.*

If he is inconsistent then using this as a point score in front of someone who's been living in the greyness and who may believe that this greyness was, in part, a factor in her childs death is distasteful imo.

* I extend this to everyone who only believes in sex. "

Are we not allowed to use 'preffered pronouns' but still believe that Brianna was a boy?

Certainly, legally she was a boy.

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"This 'argument' has been going on and on. Why is it different today? Because Brianna's mum was present?part of this may depend on views.

Are we not allowed to use 'preffered pronouns' but still believe that Brianna was a boy?

Certainly, legally she was a boy. "

you can, but imo you are accepting that there is some nuance here.

Maybe instead we need everyone to say what toilet they would expect her to have used etc. Or publically come out and say she was a boy.

I'm okay with people having this view as long as they stand behind them when it becomes real.

Peterborough

Going by some of the Conservative supporters on here. Something Starmer once said about defining a woman is a top top issue for them. So why wouldn't Rishi embolden his supporters by bringing up this utterly irrelevant nonsense?"

At a time when the mother of a murdered transgirl is in the house!

Peterborough

It didn't need saying. He had enough "ammunition".

golden fields

Going by some of the Conservative supporters on here. Something Starmer once said about defining a woman is a top top issue for them. So why wouldn't Rishi embolden his supporters by bringing up this utterly irrelevant nonsense?

At a time when the mother of a murdered transgirl is in the house!"

People who consider this a top issue won't care about that. Sunak is playing to his supporter base.

Bournemouth

Certainly, legally she was a boy. you can, but imo you are accepting that there is some nuance here.

Maybe instead we need everyone to say what toilet they would expect her to have used etc. Or publically come out and say she was a boy.

I'm okay with people having this view as long as they stand behind them when it becomes real. "

I don't accept there is nuance. I accept that I'll use that person's prefered pronouns because it helps 'make them feel happier'.

For me, to accept someone as the opposite gender, they will have to had 'fully transitioned'

Peterborough

Watch the news. If you're a father, maybe you just might have a little empathy for a grieving mother.

I don't know what you're talking about. I don't watch MSM. As for grieving women, there are millions of them in the Middle East thanks to our bombs"

So the mother whose child was the murder victim of two callous teens, deserves no empathy because there are middle eastern women mourning in their "millions"

Bournemouth

"This 'argument' has been going on and on. Why is it different today? Because Brianna's mum was present?

It didn't need saying. He had enough "ammunition"."

It was one of a whole list of points. He wasn't wrong, you may argue bad taste, I'll argue should he be restricted due to certain people in the crowd?

Starmers reaction was worse than Sunaks initial statement.

Peterborough

"Just managed to watch it.

Is no one asking why he jumped on that and none of the rest of the list?

Nothing but politics. "

Impact. I think he was right. Leave the mud slinging to the "nob".

People who consider this a top issue won't care about that. Sunak is playing to his supporter base. "

Is this where Leftists start a faux outrage thread about culture wars to say that it’s all being made up by Tories?

Bournemouth

And now it turns out Esther Ghey wasn't in the gallery after all

Peterborough

Certainly, legally she was a boy. you can, but imo you are accepting that there is some nuance here.

I'm okay with people having this view as long as they stand behind them when it becomes real.

I don't accept there is nuance. I accept that I'll use that person's prefered pronouns because it helps 'make them feel happier'.

For me, to accept someone as the opposite gender, they will have to had 'fully transitioned'"

I agree. However, this teen will never have the opportunity - that's the nuance.

Peterborough

"And now it turns out Esther Ghey wasn't in the gallery after all "

That was stated on the news, but added that she heard about Sunak's mockery.

Bournemouth

"And now it turns out Esther Ghey wasn't in the gallery after all

That was stated on the news, but added that she heard about Sunak's mockery."

I watched the clip on Twitter. Didn't read the news article

Peterborough

I watched the clip on Twitter. Didn't read the news article"

News at one, BBC.

Bournemouth

I watched the clip on Twitter. Didn't read the news article

News at one, BBC."

I don't watch that shit

"And now it turns out Esther Ghey wasn't in the gallery after all "

She was meant to be, apparently - arrived late.

Sunak had been told she was there - according to reports, so it’s not relevant.

Bathgate

For me, to accept someone as the opposite gender, they will have to had 'fully transitioned'"

You can not transition the DNA. They just mutilate their genitals and personality. Still think am a leftist?

Bournemouth

For me, to accept someone as the opposite gender, they will have to had 'fully transitioned'

You can not transition the DNA. They just mutilate their genitals and personality. Still think am a leftist? "

Never have thought that of you I don't think. You weren't on the list of 3. As I've stated already, I make some wide ranging remarks (mostly to piss people off)

Peterborough

You can not transition the DNA. They just mutilate their genitals and personality. Still think am a leftist? "

I'd never have given you that compliment .

Bathgate

You can not transition the DNA. They just mutilate their genitals and personality. Still think am a leftist?

I'd never have given you that compliment ."

Not sure eating processed food can be classified as a quality worth complementing. Metaphoricall

By *resesse_MelioremCouple 17 weeks ago

Border of London

"

You are an ultra conservative, not a leftist. Nobody on here would think of you as a leftist.

You oppose abortion.

You believe that swinging and homosexually, bisexuality and other "rainbow flag" identities are evil, misguided or sick, and you likened your participation in this lifestyle to smoking, that you know is bad but you do it anyway.

You oppose women's rights.

You believe that traditional marriage, where the man is in charge, is preferable to today's chaos, where people fight over the controls.

You believe that "The West" is godless and that a benevolent religious (Islamic) government would be preferable, generally.

It's okay. Nobody is accusing you of leftism.

What is curious is how many (not all) leftists defend your positions, depending on who you are and where you're from.

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

I'm not smart enough to keep a track of people's views here, but while we often disagree, I see you as someone who has considered views. That you use preferred pronouns and have a view when you would accept as the opposite gender shows you've considered it. Other posts in here and other threads have a more black and white view. Your view is imo more nuanced than theirs. But we may be moving to semantics here. And i wasn't seeking to have that debate.

My point was where one seeks to make political capital from this subject, or sell papers, or whatever, then they should be willing to apply their views to specifics and do so publically.

Eg Truss doesn't want social transitioning. She should be held to account here saying Briana should have been made to attend school as a boy and her preferred pronouns ignored. JK Rowling should be made say Briana should not be allowed in women's safe spaces.

Having a public face helps test ones beliefs. It's a as close as we get to the exception to test the rule.

By *heffielderCouple 17 weeks ago

sheffield

At a time when the mother of a murdered transgirl is in the house!"

So any opinion on any contentious issues should just be completey shut down if in the presence of someone has suffered tragic loss?

Bathgate

"

You are an ultra conservative, not a leftist. Nobody on here would think of you as a leftist.

You oppose abortion.

You believe that swinging and homosexually, bisexuality and other "rainbow flag" identities are evil, misguided or sick, and you likened your participation in this lifestyle to smoking, that you know is bad but you do it anyway.

You believe that traditional marriage, where the man is in charge, is preferable to today's chaos, where people fight over the controls.

You believe that "The West" is godless and that a benevolent religious (Islamic) government would be preferable, generally.

What is curious is how many (not all) leftists defend your positions, depending on who you are and where you're from."

I don't oppose women's rights. You got that wrong. Women haven't been more miserable and on antidepressant as they're today in the entire human history.

The Problem with the politics today is that rosy words of human rights, woman's rights, children rights, democracy, always used to mean the exact opposite in action.

Border of London

"

I don't oppose women's rights. You got that wrong. Women haven't been more miserable and on antidepressant as they're today in the entire human history.

"

What is your proposed solution to this?

Bathgate

"

What is your proposed solution to this?"

I think we're gone too far down the rabbit hole and we're too proud to change course. When you go against the laws of nature, Nature will destroy you. Or let you destroy yourself in this case

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"

You oppose abortion.

What is curious is how many (not all) leftists defend your positions, depending on who you are and where you're from."

what do you mean by that last sentence ? I don't follow.

Peterborough

So any opinion on any contentious issues should just be completey shut down if in the presence of someone has suffered tragic loss?"

It was a crass comment which served zero purpose. Sunak's list carried weight without transgender mockery within a week of the sentencing of the teen's murderers.

Border of London

"

What is curious is how many (not all) leftists defend your positions, depending on who you are and where you're from.what do you mean by that last sentence ? I don't follow. "

Leftist activists who promote groups with conservative Islamist (anti West) values. But only when those values come from brown people in the Middle East. When they are white European/American, then those same values are abhorrent.

Peterborough

I'd never have given you that compliment .

Not sure eating processed food can be classified as a quality worth complementing. Metaphoricall"

*Scratches head*

golden fields

"

What is curious is how many (not all) leftists defend your positions, depending on who you are and where you're from.what do you mean by that last sentence ? I don't follow.

Leftist activists who promote groups with conservative Islamist (anti West) values. But only when those values come from brown people in the Middle East. When they are white European/American, then those same values are abhorrent."

This seems like a gross misunderstanding of what "leftists" are.

Sindon Swingdon Swindon

"

What is curious is how many (not all) leftists defend your positions, depending on who you are and where you're from.what do you mean by that last sentence ? I don't follow.

Leftist activists who promote groups with conservative Islamist (anti West) values. But only when those values come from brown people in the Middle East. When they are white European/American, then those same values are abhorrent."

do you have examples ? As I've not heard many lefties defend anti abortion, anti homosexuality, and anti womens rights.

Border of London

"

do you have examples ? As I've not heard many lefties defend anti abortion, anti homosexuality, and anti womens rights.

"

When Jeremy Corbyn and George Galloway befriend Hamas, that is exactly what they are doing. Neither would ever share a platform with a white American with similar values.

Always wondered this but never had a place to ask

If I want to be a woman, am I trans?

I’d absolutely be a woman if I could.

"

When Jeremy Corbyn and George Galloway befriend Hamas, that is exactly what they are doing. Neither would ever share a platform with a white American with similar values."

George Galloway shared a platform with Nigel Farage.

Border of London

"

When Jeremy Corbyn and George Galloway befriend Hamas, that is exactly what they are doing. Neither would ever share a platform with a white American with similar values.

George Galloway shared a platform with Nigel Farage."

You are right. Poor choice of words, sorry.

Show support for.

Peterborough

"Always wondered this but never had a place to ask

I’d absolutely be a woman if I could. "

You can legally change your gender - dot gov site.

Peterborough

How different this forum is to the lounge - outright condemnation for Sunak.

Bournemouth

"How different this forum is to the lounge - outright condemnation for Sunak."

The lounge is full of lefties. The lefties tend to be louder.

You can legally change your gender - dot gov site."

I don’t care about a piece of paper, I want to actually be a woman, but science isn’t there yet

So I’m wondering if that makes me trans

By *otMe66Man 17 weeks ago

Terra Firma

Sunak pointed out that Starmer couldn't explain what a woman was when asked.

How is that offensive to the mother of Brianna Ghey?

Peterborough

"Sunak pointed out that Starmer couldn't explain what a woman was when asked.

How is that offensive to the mother of Brianna Ghey?"

Really?

Terra Firma

Really?"

Yes,I would like to understand why the outrage on behalf of another is so high, is it real or just having a pop at Sunak.

So if you can explain why it is offensive I would be grateful.

Peterborough

"How different this forum is to the lounge - outright condemnation for Sunak.

The lounge is full of lefties. The lefties tend to be louder. "

Lots

Of

Un

(k)Nowingly

Great

Empathisers

Versus

People

Of

Little

Intelligence

Telling

Immigrants

(to) Clear (off)

Bournemouth

Lots

Of

Un

(k)Nowingly

Great

Empathisers

Versus

People

Of

Little

Intelligence

Telling

Immigrants

(to) Clear (off)

"

It was well worked but unfortunately untrue.

Really?

Yes,I would like to understand why the outrage on behalf of another is so high, is it real or just having a pop at Sunak.

So if you can explain why it is offensive I would be grateful."

Maybe you could ask Brianna’s father who has demanded an apology from Sunak.

Peterborough

Really?

So if you can explain why it is offensive I would be grateful."

It's the timing. It's having no respect.

I've laid it out in other posts: the week the murderers got sentenced; and the transgender teen's mother in the vicinity.

Terra Firma

Really?

"

Nope, I’m asking you if you are offended why

Bournemouth

Really?

"

Demanded?

Peterborough

Lots

Of

Un

(k)Nowingly

Great

Empathisers

Versus

People

Of

Little

Intelligence

Telling

Immigrants

(to) Clear (off)

It was well worked but unfortunately untrue. "

Oh shush

Terra Firma

[Removed by poster at 07/02/24 20:02:50]

Terra Firma

Really?

I've laid it out in other posts: the week the murderers got sentenced; and the transgender teen's mother in the vicinity."

Why is it offensive

Really?

Demanded?"

Yes?

Bournemouth

Really?

Demanded?

Yes?"

No. Read what he said. It was hardly a demand.

Really?

Nope, I’m asking you if you are offended why"

Oh I see, it’s the why are you offended on someone’s behalf thing.

We’ll see, I’m not trans. I don’t know anyone closely who is, though we have a couple of trans folk in my company - I wouldn’t say I know them, but I’m aware of them. So I’m not personally affected. However that doesn’t mean that I’m not aware of certain standards of behaviour and decency. And Sunak overstepped those standards today.

You may not think he did, and that’s fine. You’re wrong, but it’s not a crime to be wrong.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple 17 weeks ago

in Lancashire

It was a bit naive of Sunak to 'go there' given Starmer had previously said Brianna's parents were in the building as it might be seen as insensitive but Starmer also could have worded what he said differently but cut and thrust of the house and all that..

Two politicians desperate to score points in an election year and neither acted with any dignity..

Really?

Demanded?

Yes?

No. Read what he said. It was hardly a demand. "

That’s your interpretation.

He said he was disgusted by Sunak’s words and he should apologise.

Frame it how you like - Ask, request, command, demand. All synonyms.

Bournemouth

Really?

We’ll see, I’m not trans. I don’t know anyone closely who is, though we have a couple of trans folk in my company - I wouldn’t say I know them, but I’m aware of them. So I’m not personally affected. However that doesn’t mean that I’m not aware of certain standards of behaviour and decency. And Sunak overstepped those standards today.

You may not think he did, and that’s fine. You’re wrong, but it’s not a crime to be wrong.

"

Let's say for just a minute that you're right and he did overstep the standards for the house.

Shouldn't you be directing shut towards the speaker, he didn't seem too bothered.

And the fact that he didn't say anything probably means you're actually wrong

Bournemouth

Really?

Demanded?

Yes?

Frame it how you like - Ask, request, command, demand. All synonyms."

He didn't say he was disgusted either. Do better.

Terra Firma

Really?

"

How did he step over the line, you are not answering the question.

I’m genuinely interested in why people think this offensive

Really?

Demanded?

Yes?

He didn't say he was disgusted either. Do better. "

Do better? Have a link. I assume you understand how quotation marks work?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/rishi-sunak-trans-joke-brianna-ghey-mother-pmqs-b2492137.html

Peterborough

Really?

I've laid it out in other posts: the week the murderers got sentenced; and the transgender teen's mother in the vicinity.

Why is it offensive"

I've stated my stance! If you think mocking SKS over his defining a woman is acceptable, and not wholly insensitive due to timing, then you're another person on this site that I'll call out on as lacking empathy.

Bournemouth

Really?

Demanded?

Yes?

He didn't say he was disgusted either. Do better.

Do better? Have a link. I assume you understand how quotation marks work?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/rishi-sunak-trans-joke-brianna-ghey-mother-pmqs-b2492137.html

"

I know how quotation marks work yeah. Read his words, not what a journalist uses for impact.

You're on another thread saying we should expect better of journalists yet here you are appearing to defend one because it suits your way of thinking.

By *oo hotCouple 17 weeks ago

North West

Really?

I’m genuinely interested in why people think this offensive "

Sunak was mocking Starmer getting a little tied up in knots when trying to explain how a person with a penis could identify as a woman. Brianna Ghey was trans woman and was murdered simply for identifying and living “her” life as a woman.

To even try to get into a trans issue slanging match when Brianna Gheys mother was in the gallery was at the very, very best insensitive. He can’t even claim that he didn’t know she was there because Starmer had only just announced that she was there.

Terra Firma

Really?

Why is it offensive

I've stated my stance! If you think mocking SKS over his defining a woman is acceptable, and not wholly insensitive due to timing, then you're another person on this site that I'll call out on as lacking empathy."

You haven’t answered the question, you have said you’ve posted elsewhere, I’m not searching all your posts…

Why was it poor timing? Why have I got no empathy, what was offensive?

Peterborough

"The father of murdered transgender teenager Brianna Ghey has demanded an apology from Rishi Sunak, saying he was "shocked" by the prime minister's comments in the Commons today.

Speaking to Sky News, Peter Spooner said Mr Sunak's remarks during PMQs, which the schoolgirl's mother Esther Ghey attended, were "degrading" and "absolutely dehumanising"."

Bournemouth

Really?

Sunak was mocking Starmer getting a little tied up in knots when trying to explain how a person with a penis could identify as a woman. Brianna Ghey was trans woman and was murdered simply for identifying and living “her” life as a woman.

To even try to get into a trans issue slanging match when Brianna Gheys mother was in the gallery was at the very, very best insensitive. He can’t even claim that he didn’t know she was there because Starmer had only just announced that she was there."

Brianna Ghey was not a trans-woman, she was a boy who identified as a girl.

golden fields

Really?

To even try to get into a trans issue slanging match when Brianna Gheys mother was in the gallery was at the very, very best insensitive. He can’t even claim that he didn’t know she was there because Starmer had only just announced that she was there."

In defence of Sunak, he knows that people who are likely to vote Tory don't give a fuck. As this forum evidences.

Peterborough

Really?

Why is it offensive

I've stated my stance! If you think mocking SKS over his defining a woman is acceptable, and not wholly insensitive due to timing, then you're another person on this site that I'll call out on as lacking empathy.

You haven’t answered the question, you have said you’ve posted elsewhere, I’m not searching all your posts…

Why was it poor timing? Why have I got no empathy, what was offensive?"

In this thread.

I'm not responding further to your questions.

Terra Firma

Really?

This makes more sense

I wasn’t aware that the motivation for the murder was specifically being trans, the ruling was it was sadistic

tendencies.

Peterborough

Really?

To even try to get into a trans issue slanging match when Brianna Gheys mother was in the gallery was at the very, very best insensitive. He can’t even claim that he didn’t know she was there because Starmer had only just announced that she was there.

In defence of Sunak, he knows that people who are likely to vote Tory don't give a fuck. As this forum evidences."

I think you're right.

Terra Firma

[Removed by poster at 07/02/24 20:28:01]

Terra Firma

Really?

In defence of Sunak, he knows that people who are likely to vote Tory don't give a fuck. As this forum evidences."

Do you think it is wrong to define a woman because we there are trans females?

Critical thinking is not strong in this place

golden fields

Really?

In defence of Sunak, he knows that people who are likely to vote Tory don't give a fuck. As this forum evidences.

Critical thinking is not strong in this place"

Not sure which word you typo-ed in the question, if you could go again I can try to answer.

Bonus if you explain how it's relevant to the discussion about Tories not giving a fuck about the offence caused to Brianna Ghey's mother.

Terra Firma

Really?

Not sure which word you typo-ed in the question, if you could go again I can try to answer.

Bonus if you explain how it's relevant to the discussion about Tories not giving a fuck about the offence caused to Brianna Ghey's mother. "

You tell me how it is relevant, smarty pants? I bet you can’t but will get offended I’m positive.

So I will type the question again and await the response.

Is it offensive to define a woman because trans women exist? If so why?

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 07/02/24 20:44:31]

golden fields

Really?

Bonus if you explain how it's relevant to the discussion about Tories not giving a fuck about the offence caused to Brianna Ghey's mother.

You tell me how it is relevant, smarty pants?

"

No idea, it's your question. As I read below, it seems entirely unrelated to the point I made

"

I bet you can’t but will get offended I’m positive.

"

You want me to be offended by an irrelevant question asked by you?

"

So I will type the question again and await the response.

Is it offensive to define a woman because trans women exist? If so why?"

Nope.

Bathgate

If I were a parent of a murdered son or daughter and my child's case becomes the centre of attention for the Media and politicians out of 800+ Murder cases this year just because of a private sexual life choices of my child, for them to score ideological and political points, I'd be deeply offended and refuse to be used for their cheap gains. That's the real offense against grieving parents and disrespect of the memory of the victim.

Peterborough

"If I were a parent of a murdered son or daughter and my child's case becomes the centre of attention for the Media and politicians out of 800+ Murder cases this year just because of a private sexual life choices of my child, for them to score ideological and political points, I'd be deeply offended and refuse to be used for their cheap gains. That's the real offense against grieving parents and disrespect of the memory of the victim."

It's not sexual it's gender. Sexual denotes orientation not identity.

It's not that this case has been selected, it's that it's current as the murderers were sentenced within the last week. IE the case is current.

The case wasn't chosen to be part of political nit-picking. It was incredibly poor timing. I've stated it before, Sunak needs a script editor before he puts his foot in it.

Bathgate

"If I were a parent of a murdered son or daughter and my child's case becomes the centre of attention for the Media and politicians out of 800+ Murder cases this year just because of a private sexual life choices of my child, for them to score ideological and political points, I'd be deeply offended and refuse to be used for their cheap gains. That's the real offense against grieving parents and disrespect of the memory of the victim.

It's not that this case has been selected, it's that it's current as the murderers were sentenced within the last week. IE the case is current.

The case wasn't chosen to be part of political nit-picking. It was incredibly poor timing. I've stated it before, Sunak needs a script editor before he puts his foot in it."

The 800+ other murder cases that happened this year. That makes them current cases. If you think this case wasn't picked because of the Transgender nature of it you're fooling yourself. It's so obvious. Just like they pick every case they highlight in the Media. It's all political and ideological

By *abioMan 17 weeks ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"If I were a parent of a murdered son or daughter and my child's case becomes the centre of attention for the Media and politicians out of 800+ Murder cases this year just because of a private sexual life choices of my child, for them to score ideological and political points, I'd be deeply offended and refuse to be used for their cheap gains. That's the real offense against grieving parents and disrespect of the memory of the victim.

The case wasn't chosen to be part of political nit-picking. It was incredibly poor timing. I've stated it before, Sunak needs a script editor before he puts his foot in it.

The 800+ other murder cases that happened this year. That makes them current cases. If you think this case wasn't picked because of the Transgender nature of it you're fooling yourself. It's so obvious. Just like they pick every case they highlight in the Media. It's all political and ideological"

It was also picked up because under uk law the people who committed this crime would normally have a shield of anonymity because of their ages…. Whereas in this case the judge allowed them to be named

Also because the show of empathy the murdered parents have shown to the parents of the people who murdered their baby….

I am not going to talk about left right….

I am just going to say that the whole way the Conservative Party has handled today….. pretty fucked up!!!!

Anyone want to defend the indefensible… be my guest!

Bathgate

The 800+ other murder cases that happened this year. That makes them current cases. If you think this case wasn't picked because of the Transgender nature of it you're fooling yourself. It's so obvious. Just like they pick every case they highlight in the Media. It's all political and ideological

It was also picked up because under uk law the people who committed this crime would normally have a shield of anonymity because of their ages…. Whereas in this case the judge allowed them to be named

Also because the show of empathy the murdered parents have shown to the parents of the people who murdered their baby….

I am just going to say that the whole way the Conservative Party has handled today….. pretty fucked up!!!!

Anyone want to defend the indefensible… be my guest! "

How sweet and touchy. So you basically agree. It was picked because it makes a good emotional story to influence people to sympathise with LGBTQIA+ Evil agenda that the Oligarchs have pushing down the throats of people for a while now. Does that justify teaching porn at school undemocratically without parents consent?

"Does that justify teaching porn at school undemocratically without parents consent? "

Excuse me?

golden fields

How sweet and touchy. So you basically agree. It was picked because it makes a good emotional story to influence people to sympathise with LGBTQIA+ Evil agenda that the Oligarchs have pushing down the throats of people for a while now. Does that justify teaching porn at school undemocratically without parents consent? "

There's a lot of weird stuff posted on this section of the forum. This has to be the weirdest in a long long time.

"LGBTQIA+ Evil agenda that the Oligarchs have pushing down the throats of people for a while now"

Being the most strange.

Should we ask what you're on about?

Peterborough

Anyone want to defend the indefensible… be my guest! "

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 07/02/24 23:12:12]

Bathgate

How sweet and touchy. So you basically agree. It was picked because it makes a good emotional story to influence people to sympathise with LGBTQIA+ Evil agenda that the Oligarchs have pushing down the throats of people for a while now. Does that justify teaching porn at school undemocratically without parents consent?

There's a lot of weird stuff posted on this section of the forum. This has to be the weirdest in a long long time.

"LGBTQIA+ Evil agenda that the Oligarchs have pushing down the throats of people for a while now"

Being the most strange.

Should we ask what you're on about?"

If we bring your 2000AD version back to the future, you'll find you strange. You had a good dose of brain washing

golden fields

Being the most strange.

If we bring your 2000AD version back to the future, you'll find you strange. You had a good dose of brain washing"

I'll be 100% honest. This hasn't made your previous comments any clearer. If anything, it's getting weirder.

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 07/02/24 23:26:38]

Bathgate

Being the most strange.

If we bring your 2000AD version back to the future, you'll find you strange. You had a good dose of brain washing

I'll be 100% honest. This hasn't made your previous comments any clearer. If anything, it's getting weirder."

So you're ok with teaching sex to toddlers and Primary school kids? Mandatory nationwide? Undemocratically passed on national curriculum decided by the few in power from abroad? Without the consent of parents? Confusing kids about their identity while passing laws that make parental objection illegal?

By *rs grumpyWoman 17 weeks ago

motherwell

You can legally change your gender - dot gov site."

But you'd still be a man.

By *irldnCouple 17 weeks ago

Brighton

If anything, for me this highlights how much the HoC resembles a school debating chamber, or perhaps just the playground. They hide childishness with a veneer of tradition, pomp, and faux politeness, but I am always waiting for an MP to say “the honourable gentleman/lady smells and has spots” or some such retort while either side of the house shout “rah rah”

Brighton

Being the most strange.

I'll be 100% honest. This hasn't made your previous comments any clearer. If anything, it's getting weirder.

So you're ok with teaching sex to toddlers and Primary school kids? Mandatory nationwide? Undemocratically passed on national curriculum decided by the few in power from abroad? Without the consent of parents? Confusing kids about their identity while passing laws that make parental objection illegal?

"

Your bias is showing

golden fields

Being the most strange.

"

Why are you asking about if I'm okay with the above? I'd this related to the weird posts you made earlier?

If you could be less cryptic, it would help.

Brighton

Getting a sneaking feeling that some posters are going to make a link between the “Trans agenda”, Israel, a corrupted West, genocide, and our doomed children. Not sure why though? Call it a hunch.

Border of London

[Removed by poster at 08/02/24 08:18:11]

Border of London

[Removed by poster at 08/02/24 08:18:57]

Border of London

[Removed by poster at 08/02/24 08:19:20]

Bathgate

Being the most strange.

Your bias is showing "

Peterborough

Being the most strange.

If we bring your 2000AD version back to the future, you'll find you strange. You had a good dose of brain washing"

Is everyone who doesn't think on the same lines as you, brainwashed?

Peterborough

But you'd still be a man. "

Legally, if you meet the criteria and get a certificate of change recognition, you'd be the certified sex.

Bathgate

Being the most strange.

Is everyone who doesn't think on the same lines as you, brainwashed? "

No, just everyone who adopt the ideologies dictated by the system (Epstein gang) like a sheep

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple 17 weeks ago

Newcastle under Lyme

Neither of us would hide behind a grieving mother to deflect a barbed criticism.

Bathgate

Legally, if you meet the criteria and get a certificate of change recognition, you'd be the certified sex."

So if the degenerate ruling class pass a law that you can legally identify as a donkey that becomes your new gospel? Lol

Peterborough

Being the most strange.

No, just everyone who adopt the ideologies dictated by the system (Epstein gang) like a sheep "

That'll be a yes then .

Epstein gang?

Peterborough

Legally, if you meet the criteria and get a certificate of change recognition, you'd be the certified sex.

So if the degenerate ruling class pass a law that you can legally identify as a donkey that becomes your new gospel? Lol"

You do love your donkeys but don't be an ass

If something is done in law, it's done, simple! Doesn't affect me or my views as I'll respect a person's pronouns as that's the way I roll.

Biology is a different aspect. I've given this example before - a woman with a prostate (and I don't mean an anomaly at birth).

Bathgate

Being the most strange.

No, just everyone who adopt the ideologies dictated by the system (Epstein gang) like a sheep

That'll be a yes then .

Epstein gang?"

The Clintons, Trump, Obama, The British elites... Ect have all been regulars to Epstein Child grape paradise and that's only the tip of the iceberg. He "committed suicide in jail" before his trial so we'll never get his official testimony and the full list of his gang members. Just as the Jimmy Savile case that was buried under the ground. We can only observe (for the ones who are not yet totally brainwashed) the system slowly but surely making the world in the image of Epstein's Island

Bathgate

So if the degenerate ruling class pass a law that you can legally identify as a donkey that becomes your new gospel? Lol

Doesn't affect me or my views as I'll respect a person's pronouns as that's the way I roll.

Biology is a different aspect. I've given this example before - a woman with a prostate (and I don't mean an anomaly at birth)."

"If something is done in law, it's done, simple!" Waw they tell you jump you just ask "How high"

So sad you reduced yourself this low

Peterborough

Being the most strange.

That'll be a yes then .

Epstein gang?

The Clintons, Trump, Obama, The British elites... Ect have all been regulars to Epstein Child grape paradise and that's only the tip of the iceberg. He "committed suicide in jail" before his trial so we'll never get his official testimony and the full list of his gang members. Just as the Jimmy Savile case that was buried under the ground. We can only observe (for the ones who are not yet totally brainwashed) the system slowly but surely making the world in the image of Epstein's Island "

So anyone with money and power are abusers?

Bathgate

Doesn't affect me or my views as I'll respect a person's pronouns as that's the way I roll.

Biology is a different aspect. I've given this example before - a woman with a prostate (and I don't mean an anomaly at birth).

"If something is done in law, it's done, simple!" Waw they tell you jump you just ask "How high"

So sad you reduced yourself this low"

So you would identify as a donkey if they make it mandatory by law. Nice

Peterborough

So sad you reduced yourself this low"

That's very funny. They are not telling me to do anything I wouldn't do anyway IE use of pronouns. We've had this discussion on another thread. We differ because I am respectful and have empathy.

Bathgate

Being the most strange.

That'll be a yes then .

Epstein gang?

The Clintons, Trump, Obama, The British elites... Ect have all been regulars to Epstein Child grape paradise and that's only the tip of the iceberg. He "committed suicide in jail" before his trial so we'll never get his official testimony and the full list of his gang members. Just as the Jimmy Savile case that was buried under the ground. We can only observe (for the ones who are not yet totally brainwashed) the system slowly but surely making the world in the image of Epstein's Island

So anyone with money and power are abusers? "

You got a reading comprehension issues?

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple 17 weeks ago

Newcastle under Lyme

Brainwashed people don't realise they're brainwashed. You need to understand that's a losing battle.

Peterborough

So you would identify as a donkey if they make it mandatory by law. Nice"

You're the one making ASSinine remarks

I identify as what I was born. If the law made it mandatory to identify as a donkey I would just ASSume they have changed the word for woman. I really don't need to make life complicated, where it doesn't exist. That way I can live contentedly. Try it

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 08/02/24 12:22:33]

Peterborough

Being the most strange.

That'll be a yes then .

Epstein gang?

You got a reading comprehension issues? "

Sometimes (brain injury) especially when people don't make sense (and I cannot read minds).

What's your excuse for coming out with crap?

Bathgate

So you would identify as a donkey if they make it mandatory by law. Nice

You're the one making ASSinine remarks

I identify as what I was born. If the law made it mandatory to identify as a donkey I would just ASSume they have changed the word for woman. I really don't need to make life complicated, where it doesn't exist. That way I can live contentedly. Try it "

Sometimes you need to shake the been to bring it back to life

Bathgate

[Removed by poster at 08/02/24 12:29:37]

Bathgate

Being the most strange.

That'll be a yes then .

Epstein gang?

Sometimes (brain injury) especially when people don't make sense (and I cannot read minds).

What's your excuse for coming out with crap? "

My excuse is I didn't get my brain vaccine daily boost shots through MSM.

Peterborough

Being the most strange.

That'll be a yes then .

Epstein gang?

"

It proves you should

Bathgate

Being the most strange.

That'll be a yes then .

Epstein gang?

It proves you should "

I prefer the misery of being awake than the peace of being in coma

Peterborough

Being the most strange.

That'll be a yes then .

Epstein gang?

It proves you should

I prefer the misery of being awake than the peace of being in coma "

Where do you get your news from if you distrust mainstream media?

Bathgate

Being the most strange.

That'll be a yes then .

Epstein gang?

It proves you should

Where do you get your news from if you distrust mainstream media?"

Different sources, including a little dose of MSM with a very skeptic mind. I don't trust blindly anyone.

Peterborough

Being the most strange.

That'll be a yes then .

Epstein gang?

It proves you should

Different sources, including a little dose of MSM with a very skeptic mind. I don't trust blindly anyone. "

Main source?

Bathgate

Being the most strange.

That'll be a yes then .

Epstein gang?

It proves you should

Different sources, including a little dose of MSM with a very skeptic mind. I don't trust blindly anyone.

Main source?"

No main source. If I want to know about a conflict, let's say Ukraine war for example I watch Western MSM sources, Russian sources and Neutral and skeptical sources online. Youtube, Twitter ect. And filter through the lies as I have a lifetime experience seeing through the agendas and Prop

Border of London

[Removed by poster at 08/02/24 13:15:16]

Border of London

"

The Clintons, Trump, Obama, The British elites... Ect have all been regulars to Epstein Child grape paradise and that's only the tip of the iceberg. He "committed suicide in jail" before his trial so we'll never get his official testimony and the full list of his gang members. Just as the Jimmy Savile case that was buried under the ground. We can only observe (for the ones who are not yet totally brainwashed) the system slowly but surely making the world in the image of Epstein's Island "

Genuine question for you. You have previously brought religious ethics into discussions. Feel free to not answer, if you like.

Under your view of Islamic law/ethics, what did Epstein do wrong?

Brighton

It is interesting when someone posts multiple posts across various threads on different topics, you really can build a picture of them. The venn diagram is quite interesting.

Terra Firma

"It is interesting when someone posts multiple posts across various threads on different topics, you really can build a picture of them. The venn diagram is quite interesting."

I have been waiting for the question above to be answered!!! You burst my bubble

Bathgate

"

Genuine question for you. You have previously brought religious ethics into discussions. Feel free to not answer, if you like.

"

Who said I am a Muslim? Because I support the Palestinian cause I must be a Muslim?

I can see where you want to divert this conversation.

Bathgate

"

"

Are you arguing he didn't do wrong?

golden fields

"It is interesting when someone posts multiple posts across various threads on different topics, you really can build a picture of them. The venn diagram is quite interesting."

I've found it really interesting too. And elements surprised me.

sheffield

"

Who said I am a Muslim? Because I support the Palestinian cause I must be a Muslim?

I can see where you want to divert this conversation. "

Are you a Muslim?

Border of London

"

I can see where you want to divert this conversation. "

You have previously weighted in on a question of religious ethics and Islam.

It is merely a curiosity.

You seem vehement about Epstein being a scumbag, but this is really only according to modern Western values. In some time periods, countries and cultures, popping a 17 year girl on a flight and giving her luxuries, for informed consensual fun with rich and powerful men, isn't as insidious as all that. In fact, some great historical figures have been involved with much younger girls. In some countries, it would not raise an eyebrow.

Border of London

"

Are you arguing he didn't do wrong? "

Just curious as to what you believe his wrong to be. Being that you've invoked him a few times and clearly feel so strongly about him.

Bathgate

"

Are you a Muslim?"

1- None of your business.

2- Irrelevant. We're not discussing me in this thread.

3- Are you saying Muslims can't have an opinion?

4- You're displaying a bully's attitude instead of presenting rational logical arguments for your views.

Bathgate

"

You seem vehement about Epstein being a scumbag, but this is really only according to modern Western values. In some time periods, countries and cultures, popping a 17 year girl on a flight and giving her luxuries, for informed consensual fun with rich and powerful men, isn't as insidious as all that. In fact, some great historical figures have been involved with much younger girls. In some countries, it would not raise an eyebrow."

I said Jews are allowed to return to Arab countries according Islamic laws and Arab culture.

That makes me a Muslim?

Bathgate

"

You seem vehement about Epstein being a scumbag, but this is really only according to modern Western values. In some time periods, countries and cultures, popping a 17 year girl on a flight and giving her luxuries, for informed consensual fun with rich and powerful men, isn't as insidious as all that. In fact, some great historical figures have been involved with much younger girls. In some countries, it would not raise an eyebrow."

So the grooming gangs are cool by your logic

sheffield

"

You seem vehement about Epstein being a scumbag, but this is really only according to modern Western values. In some time periods, countries and cultures, popping a 17 year girl on a flight and giving her luxuries, for informed consensual fun with rich and powerful men, isn't as insidious as all that. In fact, some great historical figures have been involved with much younger girls. In some countries, it would not raise an eyebrow.

So the grooming gangs are cool by your logic"

That's not what she said and the two are not even comparable. The asain grooming gangs where drugging and gang r*p*ng girls as young as 12 and 13..

Border of London

"

So the grooming gangs are cool by your logic"

In some cultures, it is perfectly acceptable.

Bathgate

"

That's not what she said and the two are not even comparable. The asain grooming gangs where drugging and gang r*p*ng girls as young as 12 and 13.."

Ah so the mains issue here is them being Asian. Since Epstein is A white Caucasian Jew it's not that bad. As for 12 and 13 year old. We should have different laws for minors depending their minor age?

Her logic: "Great historical figures have been involved with much younger girls" and she's talking about historical cases of girls as young as 8. So the grooming gangs were involved with much older girls. Also from what I remember the youngest ones in those cases were 15 not 12. Also there are Christian western countries that allow marriage with girls as young as 12. In Spain the consent age 14. In Scotland 16.

So your only issue with the "Asian grooming gangs" is them being Asian.

Border of London

"

I said Jews are allowed to return to Arab countries according Islamic laws and Arab culture.

That makes me a Muslim? "

You'll need to ask the person who asked you that question.

Bournemouth

"

That makes me a Muslim? "

You actually started spouting about being Muslim before anyone asked that question.

The question was actually...

Bathgate

"

That makes me a Muslim?

You actually started spouting about being Muslim before anyone asked that question.

Under your view of Islamic law/ethics, what did Epstein do wrong?"

Isn't that the same?

By *uddy laneMan 17 weeks ago

dudley

"

That's not what she said and the two are not even comparable. The asain grooming gangs where drugging and gang r*p*ng girls as young as 12 and 13.."

It is still happening no past tence about it.

Bournemouth

"

That makes me a Muslim?

Isn't that the same? "

No it isn't.

Border of London

"

Isn't that the same? "

No.

Each of us on these forums has a different and unique perspective. Over time and threads, a picture emerges. Sometimes, especially on a politics thread, views and values get really interesting.

Your views on Epstein are very passionate - you have invoked him as a kind of embodiment of all that is evil a couple of times. Separately, your own moral compass seems to be other than modern Western. That's fine - no judgement here. You have mentioned Islamic law in the past and your views on Western failings too. Therefore, it's not far fetched to believe that you hold Islamic values in high esteem, whether or not you are, indeed, Muslim. The reason for saying that you do not need to answer was an acknowledgement that you might find it too personal, however your willingness to share your thoughts on matters with reference to Islam suggested otherwise.

Therefore, the question was truly with curiosity: assuming that your values are aligned with Islamic ones (which they may or may not be), what about his actions specifically makes you so angry?

You have mentioned that he is a white (Caucasian) Jew. Is that part of it? Is it the wealth, the sex out of a marriage contract/agreement? Do you feel that there was exploitation? Is it a religious or moral issue?

Genuine curiosity. Really.

Bathgate

"

Isn't that the same?

No.

Each of us on these forums has a different and unique perspective. Over time and threads, a picture emerges. Sometimes, especially on a politics thread, views and values get really interesting.

Your views on Epstein are very passionate - you have invoked him as a kind of embodiment of all that is evil a couple of times. Separately, your own moral compass seems to be other than modern Western. That's fine - no judgement here. You have mentioned Islamic law in the past and your views on Western failings too. Therefore, it's not far fetched to believe that you hold Islamic values in high esteem, whether or not you are, indeed, Muslim. The reason for saying that you do not need to answer was an acknowledgement that you might find it too personal, however your willingness to share your thoughts on matters with reference to Islam suggested otherwise.

Therefore, the question was truly with curiosity: assuming that your values are aligned with Islamic ones (which they may or may not be), what about his actions specifically makes you so angry?

You have mentioned that he is a white (Caucasian) Jew. Is that part of it? Is it the wealth, the sex out of a marriage contract/agreement? Do you feel that there was exploitation? Is it a religious or moral issue?

Genuine curiosity. Really."

What I am passionately enraged about, I can clearly see to what direction the degenerate pedophile elites are taking the herd.

It took them few decades to "liberate" women from their male protectors and providers. To exploit them in the work force and commercialise their bodies and sexuality. By doing so they doubled the demand for jobs, and split the union. As a consequence they get 2 pay 2 workers with the price of one. Double the housing demand and therefore double the price. And add to that the mortgage interest which forces people paying twice the actual price of the house that's 2x2x2=8 times gains for the Elites and 8 times worse for everyone else.

And now they're "liberating" kids from their Parents to

Border of London

"

What I am passionately enraged about, I can clearly see to what direction the degenerate pedophile elites are taking the herd.

It took them few decades to "liberate" women from their male protectors and providers. To exploit them in the work force and commercialise their bodies and sexuality. By doing so they doubled the demand for jobs, and split the union. As a consequence they get 2 pay 2 workers with the price of one. Double the housing demand and therefore double the price. And add to that the mortgage interest which forces people paying twice the actual price of the house that's 2x2x2=8 times gains for the Elites and 8 times worse for everyone else.

And now they're "liberating" kids from their Parents to"

So it's the elite people themselves and their liberal journey upon which they're forcing the rest of the world. Any paedophilia is just the debauched icing on an already rotting cake?

Bathgate

"

And now they're "liberating" kids from their Parents to

So it's the elite people themselves and their liberal journey upon which they're forcing the rest of the world. Any paedophilia is just the debauched icing on an already rotting cake?"

Pretty much

Brighton

AandE2000 it is clear from other threads that you are anti-Israel, anti-west, pro-palestine, pro-Iran. You talk about morality based issues and in this thread are highly critical of Epstein and his cabal (rightly so to my Western sensibilities).

So I can only deduce that you support Sharia law and see this as morally superior right?

So how do you feel about this…

“Sharia-based Iranian law states that the legal age for marriage is 13 for girls and 15 for boys, but marriages can still be carried out at a younger age with the consent of fathers and permission from court judges. This has enabled a culture whereby child marriage is considered somewhat socially acceptable.”

Brighton

Also AandE2000 in another thread you asked me (thinking I was the female half of the couple presumably) to “sit on my face to work out your anger” and yet you say in this thread…

“It took them few decades to "liberate" women from their male protectors and providers. To exploit them in the work force and commercialise their bodies and sexuality.”

I can only conclude you have very mixed views on women?

Terra Firma

"AandE2000 it is clear from other threads that you are anti-Israel, anti-west, pro-palestine, pro-Iran. You talk about morality based issues and in this thread are highly critical of Epstein and his cabal (rightly so to my Western sensibilities).

So I can only deduce that you support Sharia law and see this as morally superior right?

“Sharia-based Iranian law states that the legal age for marriage is 13 for girls and 15 for boys, but marriages can still be carried out at a younger age with the consent of fathers and permission from court judges. This has enabled a culture whereby child marriage is considered somewhat socially acceptable.”"

It must be a fantastic place to live for a female, and they get the pleasure of the morality police keeping an eye on them, or killing them.

Brighton

"AandE2000 it is clear from other threads that you are anti-Israel, anti-west, pro-palestine, pro-Iran. You talk about morality based issues and in this thread are highly critical of Epstein and his cabal (rightly so to my Western sensibilities).

“Sharia-based Iranian law states that the legal age for marriage is 13 for girls and 15 for boys, but marriages can still be carried out at a younger age with the consent of fathers and permission from court judges. This has enabled a culture whereby child marriage is considered somewhat socially acceptable.”

It must be a fantastic place to live for a female, and they get the pleasure of the morality police keeping an eye on them, or killing them."

For uncovering their hair!

Terra Firma

It must be a fantastic place to live for a female, and they get the pleasure of the morality police keeping an eye on them, or killing them.

For uncovering their hair!"

We should try and be balanced, they have kangaroo courts that order the killing of young men for protesting about the morality police killing young women for showing their hair too.

Brighton

We should try and be balanced, they have kangaroo courts that order the killing of young men for protesting about the morality police killing young women for showing their hair too. "

Yes but the West is evil and decadent! And weirdly some people are on a swinger website complaining about that decadence without seeing the irony!

dudley

We should try and be balanced, they have kangaroo courts that order the killing of young men for protesting about the morality police killing young women for showing their hair too. "

And that is towards fellow Muslims, dhimmitude is the goal of the poster thou.

Terra Firma

We should try and be balanced, they have kangaroo courts that order the killing of young men for protesting about the morality police killing young women for showing their hair too.

And that is towards fellow Muslims, dhimmitude is the goal of the poster thou. "

new word alert, good work

dudley

And that is towards fellow Muslims, dhimmitude is the goal of the poster thou.

new word alert, good work "

Bathgate

Waw.

Loads of false assumptions about me. Made in order to attack the messenger when you can't attack the message. Which is super low. Loads of misinformation. Loads of bigotry and racism.

Congrats guys. You've just proven my point.

Bathgate

"Also AandE2000 in another thread you asked me (thinking I was the female half of the couple presumably) to “sit on my face to work out your anger” and yet you say in this thread…

“It took them few decades to "liberate" women from their male protectors and providers. To exploit them in the work force and commercialise their bodies and sexuality.”

I can only conclude you have very mixed views on women?"

I don't see the contradiction in there. Elaborate.

Bathgate

“Sharia-based Iranian law states that the legal age for marriage is 13 for girls and 15 for boys, but marriages can still be carried out at a younger age with the consent of fathers and permission from court judges. This has enabled a culture whereby child marriage is considered somewhat socially acceptable.”"

I am anti Evil. Very plain and simple. If my own brother is doing it I'll tell him that to his face. This is not about picking sides and blind loyalty. May be a notion some here don't understand. The millions of British marching in western countries against the genocide committed by their governments in Gaza are not anti there countries.

Terra Firma

I am anti Evil. Very plain and simple. If my own brother is doing it I'll tell him that to his face. This is not about picking sides and blind loyalty. May be a notion some here don't understand. The millions of British marching in western countries against the genocide committed by their governments in Gaza are not anti there countries. "

Millions of British marching in western countries?

What does this mean?

Bathgate

Putting your false assumption that I am pro Iran aside. Which is irrelevant to whether I am right or wrong.

You seam to have a problem with marriage itself and not sex amongst children. You have a Problem with a 15 year old boy marrying a 13 year girl. But you don't have a problem if that same 13 year old girl been fucked by 50 boys as long as it's not marriage. A culture preveile t in the west not in Iran or Arab or African countries.

The west has the you youngest average age at 1st time intercourse in the world.