FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Goverment of Unity ?

Goverment of Unity ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

With the Quagmire of Brexit Negotiations , is it time to have a Govermerment of Unity until we're out and then a new election preferably under PR ?

If Ian Paisley and Martin Mcguiness worked together , Surely May and Corbyn could if they both have the Nation at Heart ?

My Tin Hat is On

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issing in actionWoman  over a year ago

Llanelli

"With the Quagmire of Brexit Negotiations , is it time to have a Govermerment of Unity until we're out and then a new election preferably under PR ?

If Ian Paisley and Martin Mcguiness worked together , Surely May and Corbyn could if they both have the Nation at Heart ?

My Tin Hat is On "

No, let the Tories take the blame for everything and never get back in power again

I don't really care who runs the country as long as they do a good job !

By *utandbigMan  over a year ago

Bournemouth

"I don't really care who runs the country as long as they do a good job !"

Well the tories are doing a wonderful job. Not

By *illwill69uMan  over a year ago

moston

"No, let the Tories take the blame for everything and never get back in power again"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"No, let the Tories take the blame for everything and never get back in power again

"

+1

Just want someone to start running the country !!!

By *nleashedCrakenMan  over a year ago

Widnes

"With the Quagmire of Brexit Negotiations , is it time to have a Govermerment of Unity until we're out and then a new election preferably under PR ?

My Tin Hat is On "

You mean the populist left (It's not your fault it's the fault of the rich, the bankers, and large companies) joining up with the populist right (It's not your fault it's the fault of the immigrants, the Europeans and the poor) ?

Can't see it happening anytime soon. And I can't see ourselves solving any of our real problems until we all accept that out problems are caused by our own choices and not caused by the rich, the immigrants, the bankers, the Europeans, large companies or the poor.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"No, let the Tories take the blame for everything and never get back in power again

+1"

+1

I think the last election showed the dirty tricks continue against Corbyn. The Nastu party are the divisive haters, so won't collaborate unless forced.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I don't really care who runs the country as long as they do a good job !

Well the tories are doing a wonderful job. Not "

And labour would do any better?

Do they want us to stay in/out of customs union? Single market? 2 yr transition? 4 year? As long as it takes?

Ask ten shadow cabinet members and you will get 10 different answers....

My Tin Hat is On

You mean the populist left (It's not your fault it's the fault of the rich, the bankers, and large companies) joining up with the populist right (It's not your fault it's the fault of the immigrants, the Europeans and the poor) ?

Can't see it happening anytime soon. And I can't see ourselves solving any of our real problems until we all accept that out problems are caused by our own choices and not caused by the rich, the immigrants, the bankers, the Europeans, large companies or the poor."

I think I'd vote for you ! Based on that last paragraph

» Add a new message to this topic