FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > No brexit/No trump Challenge

No brexit/No trump Challenge

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The politics forum version of a swear box.

Rule #1 Don't talk about Brexit or Trump in any form - not a mention, direct or implied.

Rule #2 Don't use any form of statistic to make your point - it just brings the discussion down a pointless rabbit hole.

Rule #3 If you break rule 1 or 2 you commit to donating 15 pounds to a charity of your choice.

Finally.... If you post on the thread you implicitly agree to honour the rules. Obviously this can't be policed but don't be a dick and keep it in good faith in the spirit of Christmas.

Talk about anything you like and let's see if we can get to 175 posts?

Now let's see if you lovely people can have a nice productive discussion about something interesting.

Does anyone know a way to prove payment without compromising people's anonymity here?

What's on your mind?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naqMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Seriously?? You've spent most of your time here bashing and belittling folk on the forum. I don't really care as you had one point and people wouldn't bite which makes this look like you've spat the dummie and took yer ball home so nobody can play anymore. Little bit of a power trip dont you think??

"Seriously?? You've spent most of your time here bashing and belittling folk on the forum. I don't really care as you had one point and people wouldn't bite which makes this look like you've spat the dummie and took yer ball home so nobody can play anymore. Little bit of a power trip dont you think??"

Let's be positive

By *naqMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Furrymuff man just thought it was a bit antagonistic and the users on the other threads weren't getting the same respect. Either way hope you had merry christmas and the positivity can hopefully continue to spread

"Furrymuff man just thought it was a bit antagonistic and the users on the other threads weren't getting the same respect. Either way hope you had merry christmas and the positivity can hopefully continue to spread "

I probably overstepped the mark a bit but I'm genuinely saddened by the chaos these types create when we could have progress.

I'll let someone else takeover, I've said enough.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'll stick to fab rules

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

"Furrymuff man just thought it was a bit antagonistic and the users on the other threads weren't getting the same respect. Either way hope you had merry christmas and the positivity can hopefully continue to spread

I probably overstepped the mark a bit but I'm genuinely saddened by the chaos these types create when we could have progress.

I'll let someone else takeover, I've said enough. "

you overstepped the mark calling me idiotic

By *verysmileMan  over a year ago

CANTERBURY

Errrrm.....mild weather we are having at the moment, isn't it?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Poor old flash is a man with a fork in a world of soup...

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

"Poor old flash is a man with a fork in a world of soup... "

» Add a new message to this topic