FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Justin Trudeau

Justin Trudeau

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just wondering why there's no left leaning threads calling for his head after being exposed for his long term liking for "blacking up".

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

"Just wondering why there's no left leaning threads calling for his head after being exposed for his long term liking for "blacking up".

"

well he's basically a pretty canadian Tony Blair - only marginally more left wing than Theresa May

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just wondering why there's no left leaning threads calling for his head after being exposed for his long term liking for "blacking up".

"

Because most right thinking people realise that it’s not racist to have some fun at a fancy dress party

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

This is the second thread in a couple of days asking why lefties aren't condemning this or that on here.

You guys should worry less about what topics get posted on the forum of a swinging website. It's not representative of anything. People aren't rushing to get every single news item its own thread.

(and what Trudeau did wasn't cool, if that makes you feel better)

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

got a friend living in vancover he reakons most peeps outside of canada think he is a great guy.where in canada more and more cant stand him.my friend reakons he was on track to lose before this but since these pics came out his approval ratings have dropped even further. but hey as long as he has apoligised that ok.

I guess maybe more important things are going on and all of this smacks of desperation to find common ground amongst the tight white right. The real story is that Trudeau was an over privileged posh white boy whose family were a political dynasty so his behaviour reflects that entitlement - I bet there are more than a few people in our parliament who have done similat or worse when they were at their boarding schools. I am not defending or condoning it btw, it just reminds me of all those elite privileged fuckers who dont have to play the white man until they have to because they got a job in daddys firm!

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

His serious problem is the SNC-Lavalin business. The fancy dress stuff is a bit of media fluff.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"

This is a pathetic story from another time and whoever put this up as a story is a true racist wanting trouble.

One thing lacking today is humour,laughter is allways best

This is a pathetic story from another time and whoever put this up as a story is a true racist wanting trouble.

One thing lacking today is humour,laughter is allways best"

Yeah the sock puppet has previous..

"I guess maybe more important things are going on and all of this smacks of desperation to find common ground amongst the tight white right. The real story is that Trudeau was an over privileged posh white boy whose family were a political dynasty so his behaviour reflects that entitlement - I bet there are more than a few people in our parliament who have done similat or worse when they were at their boarding schools. I am not defending or condoning it btw, it just reminds me of all those elite privileged fuckers who dont have to play the white man until they have to because they got a job in daddys firm! "

Bob?

One thing lacking today is humour,laughter is allways best

Yeah the sock puppet has previous.. "

Says the man with a sock puppet on both hands and feet

One thing lacking today is humour,laughter is allways best"

I know, sorry I just can't help triggering them off

» Add a new message to this topic