FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Politics > Only two more prime ministers till Christmas

Only two more prime ministers till Christmas

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uciyass OP   Man  over a year ago

sheffield

Well it’s true

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Rather have rockem sockem robots

By *ay4realstr8TV/TS  over a year ago

hoyland

The era of governments and PMs is over in my opinion, we have surpassed the time of needing to be ruled for our own good....too many personal agendas in it all today.

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

Can we have eagle eyes Action Man?

Europe and indeed the rest of the world are laughing at us

Hailsham

"Europe and indeed the rest of the world are laughing at us"

Are they though?

Or did the incident with the Luxembourg PM show the childish attitude and games that Europe are playing?

The problem is, if Europe allow the first nation leaving the union to go smoothly then there could be a cascade of leavers in the future and the ultimate collapse of the European federation

"Europe and indeed the rest of the world are laughing at us

Are they though? Yes

Or did the incident with the Luxembourg PM show the childish attitude and games that Europe are playing?

The problem is, if Europe allow the first nation leaving the union to go smoothly then there could be a cascade of leavers in the future and the ultimate collapse of the European federation "

sheffield

Are they though?

The problem is, if Europe allow the first nation leaving the union to go smoothly then there could be a cascade of leavers in the future and the ultimate collapse of the European federation "

I can’t speak for Europe but I can for Ireland and yes we are laughing a lot. Soz guys and girls

Are they though?

The problem is, if Europe allow the first nation leaving the union to go smoothly then there could be a cascade of leavers in the future and the ultimate collapse of the European federation

I can’t speak for Europe but I can for Ireland and yes we are laughing a lot. Soz guys and girls "

Told you

Hailsham

Are they though?

I can’t speak for Europe but I can for Ireland and yes we are laughing a lot. Soz guys and girls

Told you"

There are hearty belly aching laughs and there are nervous laughs

Are they though?

Told you

There are hearty belly aching laughs and there are nervous laughs"

I would imagine everytime that bumbling buffoon boris opens his mouth its roll around the floor a piss yourself laughing

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Surely there must be others like me, that are past caring any more . I just get on with my shite . I'm more upset you mentioned the C word

Are they though?

I can’t speak for Europe but I can for Ireland and yes we are laughing a lot. Soz guys and girls "

well whats new we had the worlds best comedians for last 100 years so keep giggling

Hailsham

"Surely there must be others like me, that are past caring any more . I just get on with my shite . I'm more upset you mentioned the C word "

Corbyn?

"Surely there must be others like me, that are past caring any more . I just get on with my shite . I'm more upset you mentioned the C word

Corbyn? "

nooooooooo

Are they though?

Except they agreed to a deal!!!!

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

The slouch..

First proper laugh of the day OP thank you.

Yeah my German mates are properly confused by our illogical language in the media. My Irish mates are laughing their tits off. The NY times ran the front page headline Britain Loses its Mind.

We are a laughing stock I'm afraid.

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan  over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Surely there must be others like me, that are past caring any more . I just get on with my shite . I'm more upset you mentioned the C word

Corbyn? "

Fuck no . That's even worse . Bring on Christmas yay !!!

Hailsham

Are they though?

Except they agreed to a deal!!!! "

And parliament kept rejecting it as it wasn't perceived to be good for us ...

It just seems to be people grinding their own agendas rather than just implementing what was democratically voted for.. albeit by a slim margin I know

sheffield

Well in Ireland we have started building the customs posts a mile from the border just to piss Borris’s 10 mile radius plan off and you can buy cheap beer, fruit flavoured polo’s and cheap petrol. O happy days

Are they though?

It just seems to be people grinding their own agendas rather than just implementing what was democratically voted for.. albeit by a slim margin I know"

Again I’ll ask, what Brexit did people vote for? They all voted for different things so not a majority agreement

Are they though?

It just seems to be people grinding their own agendas rather than just implementing what was democratically voted for.. albeit by a slim margin I know"

Be honest, what type of brexit did you vote for??

By *ara JTV/TS  over a year ago

Bristol East

Britain is in the middle of a nervous breakdown.

Every empire implodes, and this one is entering its final decaying moments.

That's right but there is one problem. Britain is no longer an empire.

"That's right but there is one problem. Britain is no longer an empire."

And definitely not a United Kingdom

By *iscreet_divorced_guyMan  over a year ago

central

"The era of governments and PMs is over in my opinion, we have surpassed the time of needing to be ruled for our own good....too many personal agendas in it all today. "

What is your alternative for of Government?

Or should every country go down the route of Rwanda?

By *evil_u_knowMan  over a year ago

city

I dont thin the EU is laughing, i think they are face palming.

Also, the idea that the EU will shoot itself in the foot to the order of billions of Euros to make brexit hard is nonsense. All the EU asked was for the UK to stand by promises they made, and close to free trade was offered in return.

Even close to free trade would see the UK economy shrink, but in a controlled way, not a freefall way.

The point is coming when the EU will become indifferent about the situation. But right now they still want a deal.

[Removed by poster at 02/10/19 14:08:45]

"I dont thin the EU is laughing, i think they are face palming.

Also, the idea that the EU will shoot itself in the foot to the order of billions of Euros to make brexit hard is nonsense. All the EU asked was for the UK to stand by promises they made, and close to free trade was offered in return.

Even close to free trade would see the UK economy shrink, but in a controlled way, not a freefall way.

The point is coming when the EU will become indifferent about the situation. But right now they still want a deal."

At last someone actually understands

UK shot her foot three years ago and now wants to shoot her head. Which is not funny. The EU knows very well that boris's career as PM is really coming to an end.

"UK shot her foot three years ago and now wants to shoot her head. Which is not funny. The EU knows very well that boris's career as PM is really coming to an end."

This!

Bristol East

"That's right but there is one problem. Britain is no longer an empire."

"Great Britain has lost an Empire and has not yet found a role."

- Dean Acheson, US Secretary of State, 1962

The United Kingdom is the last remnant of imperialism.

Its disintegration will be the final act.

Just as every other empire in history expanded, flourished, withered and disappeared.

The Romans, the Vikings, the Spanish, the Portugese, the Turks, the British and so on.

"That's right but there is one problem. Britain is no longer an empire.

"Great Britain has lost an Empire and has not yet found a role."

- Dean Acheson, US Secretary of State, 1962

The United Kingdom is the last remnant of imperialism.

Its disintegration will be the final act.

Just as every other empire in history expanded, flourished, withered and disappeared.

The Romans, the Vikings, the Spanish, the Portugese, the Turks, the British and so on.

"

I will agree, UK is the last remnant of imperialism but the ceremony of handing over Hong Kong to China in 1997 meant for many people, including Prince Charles, who attended the ceremony, "the end of the empire"

Bristol East

"

I will agree, UK is the last remnant of imperialism but the ceremony of handing over Hong Kong to China in 1997 meant for many people, including Prince Charles, who attended the ceremony, "the end of the empire" "

Of course, because those who identify as British consider the state called the UK of Great Britain and NI to be indivisible. It's not.

Bristol East

Just as the collapse of the USSR exposed deep-rooted ethnic divisions, just as the collapse of Yugoslavia exposed deep-rooted ethinic divisions, so too will Brexit.

The consequences are as difficult to predict.

Becoming isolated from your neighbours on an island run by populists playing to a xenophobic, hard right audience has consequences.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Are they though?

As allways Britain are the pioneers of progress

Are they though?

As allways Britain are the pioneers of progress"

Hopefully after taking these proposed 2000 steps backwards we will slowly start walking forwards once again.

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

Interesting week or two coming up for the SNP and co with the WTO allowing US to impose increased tarrifs on certain goods exported from the EU.

Scottish Whisky is one of them

» Add a new message to this topic