FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > wardrobe malfunctions

wardrobe malfunctions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Heard this on the radio this morning, some really funny stories.I had badly ripped my trousers at work one day and was on my way home, when I got pulled by the police, random stop,they asked me to get out the car ,I tried to explain the situation, but they thought I was at it,so I jumped out ,full arse hanging out , They quickly told me to be on my way , So what's your wardrobe malfunction stories.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Heard this on the radio this morning, some really funny stories.I had badly ripped my trousers at work one day and was on my way home, when I got pulled by the police, random stop,they asked me to get out the car ,I tried to explain the situation, but they thought I was at it,so I jumped out ,full arse hanging out , They quickly told me to be on my way , So what's your wardrobe malfunction stories. "

Bet you don’t go commando as often now .

"Heard this on the radio this morning, some really funny stories.I had badly ripped my trousers at work one day and was on my way home, when I got pulled by the police, random stop,they asked me to get out the car ,I tried to explain the situation, but they thought I was at it,so I jumped out ,full arse hanging out , They quickly told me to be on my way , So what's your wardrobe malfunction stories.

Bet you don’t go commando as often now . "

Never

By *tarburst babydollCouple  over a year ago

Dingwall

One night in the local bar on a night out having a game of pool and as I was playing my shot my right boob fell out of my top

By *ain99Woman  over a year ago

Falkirk

A trans person in perth stole my dress does that count.... It was cold going home.

"One night in the local bar on a night out having a game of pool and as I was playing my shot my right boob fell out of my top"
Oh dear

"A trans person in perth stole my dress does that count.... It was cold going home. "
Yes of course that counts

» Add a new message to this topic