FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Fake tan

Fake tan

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *talians do it better OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bothwell

Do you really guys find attractive a girl or a woman with fake tan? Are you not scared to see a different person when the fake tan is away the next morning? I mean,the white Scottish skin is so beautiful, in Italy we love the white skin,instead in here the girls want to be as dark as possible. I mean I find attractive a natural dark skin too but not the fake tan,it looks so horrible and it looks dirty too. I don’t to offend anyone it’s just my personal opinion

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Do you really guys find attractive a girl or a woman with fake tan? Are you not scared to see a different person when the fake tan is away the next morning? I mean,the white Scottish skin is so beautiful, in Italy we love the white skin,instead in here the girls want to be as dark as possible. I mean I find attractive a natural dark skin too but not the fake tan,it looks so horrible and it looks dirty too. I don’t to offend anyone it’s just my personal opinion "
I think it's a case of always wanting the opposite to what you have ,ie dark skin always wants to be light ,light skin wants to be tanned tall always wants to be shorter,short always wants to be taller etc

Bothwell

I agree X

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Don't like it, don't mind a sunkissed look but prefer natural

K

Bothwell

Same,love the natural white skin honestly X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If I'm going out, I like a wee bit of colour on my legs. They're not white...they're blue So a wee bit of golden colour is my preference.

I hate the sunbed look...worse thing you can do to your skin along with smoking. Even when I'm on holiday I'll have factor 50 and a hat on.

I do a very occasional sunbed or fake tan . Nothing extreme . Don’t overdue anything. Don’t drink etc . There is excessive nature to a lot of things. Keep in moderation.

"Do you really guys find attractive a girl or a woman with fake tan? Are you not scared to see a different person when the fake tan is away the next morning? I mean,the white Scottish skin is so beautiful, in Italy we love the white skin,instead in here the girls want to be as dark as possible. I mean I find attractive a natural dark skin too but not the fake tan,it looks so horrible and it looks dirty too. I don’t to offend anyone it’s just my personal opinion "

I'm indifferent to it, fake tanned or au natural dosnt bother me as long as she ain't got red hair or freckles.

"I do a very occasional sunbed or fake tan . Nothing extreme . Don’t overdue anything. Don’t drink etc . There is excessive nature to a lot of things. Keep in moderation. "

Yeah, by the sunbed look I meant the toasted jobbie look

My legs are light so never see the sun. Still got some colour on my arms and chest from the summer. It looks healthy being tanned but a fresh faced glow is nicer x

By *ac995Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

When you go to the nice areas in Edinburgh

You barely see fake tan or the make up face

You see a lot of the fake tan folks in the crap areas

Dunno why though?

"I do a very occasional sunbed or fake tan . Nothing extreme . Don’t overdue anything. Don’t drink etc . There is excessive nature to a lot of things. Keep in moderation.

Yeah, by the sunbed look I meant the toasted jobbie look "

lols they may need to bring a factor out to combat that . Factor toasted Jobbie lol

The worst bit about fake tan is the stuff comes off in bed. I swear to god I spend the night with a lassie I had started seeing and in the morning saw the sheets and honestly thought she had followed though in the middle of the night.

I couldn’t be doing with that at all

"When you go to the nice areas in Edinburgh

Dunno why though?"

I imagine folk are doing what they can to make themselves feel a wee bit better.

Dunno why though?

I imagine folk are doing what they can to make themselves feel a wee bit better."

Exactly that, I wonder how it must feel to be labelled as someone from a crap area. Stigma is a horrible thing to be in the end of

Dunno why though?

I imagine folk are doing what they can to make themselves feel a wee bit better.

Exactly that, I wonder how it must feel to be labelled as someone from a crap area. Stigma is a horrible thing to be in the end of "

I'm originally from a "shite" area....and worked for a number of years in a very affluent area of Glasgow. Whilst there was a distinct lack of fake tan and make up there was an abundance of fuds.

Bothwell

Dunno why though?"

Haha this is so wrong,I see more fake tan in nice places rather than rough areas

Bothwell

"The worst bit about fake tan is the stuff comes off in bed. I swear to god I spend the night with a lassie I had started seeing and in the morning saw the sheets and honestly thought she had followed though in the middle of the night.

I couldn’t be doing with that at all"

Hahaha poor you

By *irth VaderMan  over a year ago

Inverness

I was talking to a lady in a spa hotel I was staying in and she was lovely but I suggested we go for a swim and she must have been wondering what kind of kinky fucker I was but I just wanted to see the real her. Fake tan is the ladies prerogative.

Occasionally wear fake tan though tend to wear it in the winter more for a sun-kissed look for nights out. Makes me feel better anyways better than going under the sunbeds. I've never had it all over my sheets though or stain clothes

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I'm way too low maintenance for fake tan.

"I was talking to a lady in a spa hotel I was staying in and she was lovely but I suggested we go for a swim and she must have been wondering what kind of kinky fucker I was but I just wanted to see the real her. Fake tan is the ladies prerogative. "

What would you have done if she happily went into the water but kept her head above it? I don’t think dunkin her under would be deemed acceptable..

Dunno why though?"

The fake tans covered by the abundance of white powder amongst the "nicer" bars of Edinburgh

By *Sweet94Couple  over a year ago

dunfermline

The stuff is horrible! It stinks gets all over the bed sheets and I’m not allowed to cum over her when she has it on cause she’ll go all streaky

By *tarburst babydollCouple  over a year ago

Dingwall

It's not for me but I still have a bit of a tan from all the sunbathing I did in the summer

I don’t like the smell of it

A tan used to uncool years ago. With regards to status symbol people would judge you as poor as you worked outside. It was coco chanel that rocked up with one and it took off

Come on.

Fake tan, fake eye brows, fake eye lashes, botox, filler, fake boobs, contact lenses, make up... if I was a young lad now looking for a shag I would just say "Throw it over here"...

"The stuff is horrible! It stinks gets all over the bed sheets and I’m not allowed to cum over her when she has it on cause she’ll go all streaky "

I had a spray tan done for a wedding a while ago and was screaming the same thing at him... ...ended up with a wee white patch just above my arse cheeks.

Bothwell

Hahaha funny X

» Add a new message to this topic