FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Is CBT a dying art?

Is CBT a dying art?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It appears I have quite a strong kink/fetish for CBT, but finding someone, F/M/MF appears to be quite difficult.

Is it a bit of a taboo and we dont talk about it, or are there still people interested around the central belt, but I just dont see them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"It appears I have quite a strong kink/fetish for CBT, but finding someone, F/M/MF appears to be quite difficult.

Is it a bit of a taboo and we dont talk about it, or are there still people interested around the central belt, but I just dont see them?"

Sorry. That means Cognitive Behavioural Therapy to me. Maybe clarify?

"It appears I have quite a strong kink/fetish for CBT, but finding someone, F/M/MF appears to be quite difficult.

Is it a bit of a taboo and we dont talk about it, or are there still people interested around the central belt, but I just dont see them?

Sorry. That means Cognitive Behavioural Therapy to me. Maybe clarify?"

Lol, yeah, that seems to be a theme. Maybe that's why nobody does it any more.

Cock Ball T*rture. Bit of bondage etc...

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Oh I’d definitely be up to try it on someone. Just need to practice

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Cock Ball T*rture. Bit of bondage etc..."

Ahh. And I mean ahhhhhh. No I like tickles and such. Falcon, practice on some grapes.

By *traightrimmerMan  over a year ago

glasgow

"Oh I’d definitely be up to try it on someone. Just need to practice "

How much torture?

"

Ahh. And I mean ahhhhhh. No I like tickles and such. Falcon, practice on some grapes. "

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

I sat mine then went straight for DAS LOL

my bff is a pro domme and she does it all the time her are plenty of girls out there do it

"I sat mine then went straight for DAS LOL

my bff is a pro domme and she does it all the time her are plenty of girls out there do it "

Lol, I did my test on a TS100 waaay back. Straight on to a 600R and bounced a few times, but still didnt slow down. Only back on after a 25yr break during covid

Sent you a wee DM

By *ondage_photographerMan  over a year ago

Johnstone

Maybe trying other websites that more suited towards the bdsm lifestyle than fab might be more successful .

"Maybe trying other websites that more suited towards the bdsm lifestyle than fab might be more successful ."

Thanks. I don't honestly know of any. Its a long time since I partook. I've had a couple of DM's though, which may do for now.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Pick me! Pick me!

"

Pick me! Pick me! "

Hey, get your own post

By *ondage_photographerMan  over a year ago

Johnstone

"Maybe trying other websites that more suited towards the bdsm lifestyle than fab might be more successful .

Thanks. I don't honestly know of any. Its a long time since I partook. I've had a couple of DM's though, which may do for now."

Fetlife and collarspace used to be one called bdsm uk aswell years ago that was really good but that shut down .

Thanks

By *ark EdgeCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

We still like to apply a little CBT n our play including sounding, binding, catheterization and electro play. As you do!

"We still like to apply a little CBT n our play including sounding, binding, catheterization and electro play. As you do! "

Oh wow. That's pretty much the full list covered right there. Unable to message you due to settings though

By *bwgirlygirlWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

There are a number of males who love this to different degrees. I would suspect less females who are on the other end. Out of everything this is one of my favourites

"There are a number of males who love this to different degrees. I would suspect less females who are on the other end. Out of everything this is one of my favourites "

I'd have thought it was reasonably popular with ladies to help relieve frustration and annoyance, and less guys were into it due to exactly what the ladies get out of it

Glasgow

"There are a number of males who love this to different degrees. I would suspect less females who are on the other end. Out of everything this is one of my favourites

I'd have thought it was reasonably popular with ladies to help relieve frustration and annoyance, and less guys were into it due to exactly what the ladies get out of it "

I've never done cbt when frustrated. Never would! I enjoy inflicting pain with people who enjoy receiving it

"I've never done cbt when frustrated. Never would! I enjoy inflicting pain with people who enjoy receiving it "

Be interesting to know how the scale goes from mild to extreme and see how twisted I am?

Glasgow

"I've never done cbt when frustrated. Never would! I enjoy inflicting pain with people who enjoy receiving it

Be interesting to know how the scale goes from mild to extreme and see how twisted I am?"

A twisted mind and tolerance for pain I've found go hand in hand

"

A twisted mind and tolerance for pain I've found go hand in hand "

that'll be me buggered then (figuratively).

By *inkyCeltMan  over a year ago

Newport

"I've never done cbt when frustrated. Never would! I enjoy inflicting pain with people who enjoy receiving it

Be interesting to know how the scale goes from mild to extreme and see how twisted I am?

A twisted mind and tolerance for pain I've found go hand in hand "

House!!

By *TastePurpleWoman  over a year ago

Wymondham

I love having mine hurt and abused xxx

Is it a bit of a taboo and we dont talk about it, or are there still people interested around the central belt, but I just dont see them?"

The doctor sent me for some CBT when I had a shaky moment coming out of lockdown... I was so disappointed to learn it wasn't the kink!

Sounds sore!

By *ekked JackMan  over a year ago

South Lanarkshire

Or compulsory basic training for bikers.

Stirling

We still practice CBT/GT (not G&T, genital torture for ladies) with willing men/TV/ladies.

Stirling

"Sounds sore! "

Nah, we don't feel a thing, the other person on the other hand

Computer Based Training

Just a wee update that it's still very much alive and well.

Met a lovely lady through this post and enthusiastic wasnt the word. She thoroughly enjoyed herself, smiling and laughing, which just added to the whole thing.

By *unshineaftertherainMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Cock Ball T*rture. Bit of bondage etc..."

I see your Married. I thought you'd be getting plenty of the CBT or are you well passed the honeymoon stage

"

I see your Married. I thought you'd be getting plenty of the CBT or are you well passed the honeymoon stage "

My bits were thrown into a lonely dungeon years ago without even bread and water

Just put the summary into stories and fantasies tab. Seems I like a bit of exhibitionism as well.

*its toned down a little, but still not for everyone by a long shot

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

Cock and ball torture is a fine art of evil skill. The mix of pleasure and pain inflicted on genetialia gives me goosebumps..

Everyone has there limits of course. But I keep wondering if I could ever nail a ball sack to a wooden board... that's next level CBT....

"Cock and ball torture is a fine art of evil skill. The mix of pleasure and pain inflicted on genetialia gives me goosebumps..

Everyone has there limits of course. But I keep wondering if I could ever nail a ball sack to a wooden board... that's next level CBT.... "

I think the Dark Edge couple said it earlier, doesn't hurt them at all. I dont want to give that lady more ideas as she has plenty already, but that's probably not a million miles away from what she did the other day

By *hatsthisMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Any North east ladies like to do it gently

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

"We still like to apply a little CBT n our play including sounding, binding, catheterization and electro play. As you do!

Oh wow. That's pretty much the full list covered right there. Unable to message you due to settings though "

well there is also needleplay,cattle prod, stapling, fireplay and sealing wax let's not forget these little beauties. Dont go for just half measures.

Newcastle

"We still like to apply a little CBT n our play including sounding, binding, catheterization and electro play. As you do!

Oh wow. That's pretty much the full list covered right there. Unable to message you due to settings though well there is also needleplay,cattle prod, stapling, fireplay and sealing wax let's not forget these little beauties. Dont go for just half measures. "

OMG Stace now we are all afraid

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

Oh wow. That's pretty much the full list covered right there. Unable to message you due to settings though well there is also needleplay,cattle prod, stapling, fireplay and sealing wax let's not forget these little beauties. Dont go for just half measures.

OMG Stace now we are all afraid "

you should be,. I've done, all of those things I mentioned and loved every single one of them.

Oh wow. That's pretty much the full list covered right there. Unable to message you due to settings though well there is also needleplay,cattle prod, stapling, fireplay and sealing wax let's not forget these little beauties. Dont go for just half measures.

OMG Stace now we are all afraid you should be,. I've done, all of those things I mentioned and loved every single one of them. "

How do you find the cattle prod. That's close to the top of her bucket list with me. How many shocks did you manage on your genitals?

Newport

OMG Stace now we are all afraid you should be,. I've done, all of those things I mentioned and loved every single one of them. "

Have you tried using a bander? That looks like a whole different level.

OMG Stace now we are all afraid you should be,. I've done, all of those things I mentioned and loved every single one of them.

Have you tried using a bander? That looks like a whole different level."

whats a bander?

By *rd82Man  over a year ago

glasgow

me me me

By *ottom charlieMan  over a year ago

washington

i love nipple play ,, being spanked but being hit in the balls and having them twisted and pulled hard makes me feel as if i will throw up within in a few seconds,,

"i love nipple play ,, being spanked but being hit in the balls and having them twisted and pulled hard makes me feel as if i will throw up within in a few seconds,, "

we have a safeword, and shes very respectful of boundaries, if its too much, she'll ease up a bit. its about both parties having fun

Newcastle

Sorry. That means Cognitive Behavioural Therapy to me. Maybe clarify? i love nipple play ,, being spanked but being hit in the balls and having them twisted and pulled hard makes me feel as if i will throw up within in a few seconds,, "

This

Newport

OMG Stace now we are all afraid you should be,. I've done, all of those things I mentioned and loved every single one of them.

Have you tried using a bander? That looks like a whole different level.

whats a bander?"

Device used for animal castration, puts a very, very tight elastic band over the testicles. Left on long enough they drop off. Not for novice play

Another big fan here! CBT is alive and kicking.

Been for a few 'Pro' sessions, and had partners that indulge - but still looking for a real enthusiast :p

Enjoy having my balls restrained in a humbler, and playing a game with a deck of cards. The game being, each suit is designated to a spanking implement for example, deck shuffled, and each card turned over one at a time, the number on card relating to how many strikes to balls with implement. Love being blindfold so I don't know what's coming

"Enjoy having my balls restrained in a humbler, and playing a game with a deck of cards. The game being, each suit is designated to a spanking implement for example, deck shuffled, and each card turned over one at a time, the number on card relating to how many strikes to balls with implement. Love being blindfold so I don't know what's coming "

now that sounds like a fun game. what sort of implements?

I read it as CBD….

Newport

"I read it as CBD…. "

Specsavers ----

"Enjoy having my balls restrained in a humbler, and playing a game with a deck of cards. The game being, each suit is designated to a spanking implement for example, deck shuffled, and each card turned over one at a time, the number on card relating to how many strikes to balls with implement. Love being blindfold so I don't know what's coming

now that sounds like a fun game. what sort of implements?"

I’ve played something like this in the dungeon! Red was reward, black was bad. Everything from floggers to crops, and a rubber ball on a flexible stick!

I usually have leather belt, a paddle, a flogger, and always best to use your hand and either spank, punch or squeeze

Would love to feel the ball on stick

"I read it as CBD…. "

not quite sure that would have the same result

just had a look at your pics, that cage with the mesh looks amazing. where did you get that/what is it called?

I got it on eBay, it's called Lancelot chastity cage.

[Removed by poster at 18/01/23 19:35:44]

"Sounds sore!

Nah, we don't feel a thing, the other person on the other hand "

I'd definitely be willing

[Removed by poster at 18/01/23 19:39:12]

"Enjoy having my balls restrained in a humbler, and playing a game with a deck of cards. The game being, each suit is designated to a spanking implement for example, deck shuffled, and each card turned over one at a time, the number on card relating to how many strikes to balls with implement. Love being blindfold so I don't know what's coming

now that sounds like a fun game. what sort of implements?

I’ve played something like this in the dungeon! Red was reward, black was bad. Everything from floggers to crops, and a rubber ball on a flexible stick! "

Where is the dungeon?

"I got it on eBay, it's called Lancelot chastity cage. "

thank you

By *unshineaftertherainMan  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Here I was thinking CBT was Compulsory Bike Training

How times change

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

"Here I was thinking CBT was Compulsory Bike Training

How times change "

It still does

Also

Cognitive behavioural therapy too

Tbh all 3 in my repertoire lol

"Here I was thinking CBT was Compulsory Bike Training

How times change

It still does

Also

Cognitive behavioural therapy too

Tbh all 3 in my repertoire lol "

ive only 1 from 3. im too old for the bike bit. Got my license a long time ago and jumped straight from a 100cc to a 140mph+

By *lnsafunMan  over a year ago

armadale

Happy to try myself new to it so feel free

Glasgow

"Cock and ball torture is a fine art of evil skill. The mix of pleasure and pain inflicted on genetialia gives me goosebumps..

Everyone has there limits of course. But I keep wondering if I could ever nail a ball sack to a wooden board... that's next level CBT.... "

Out of everything cbt it's not as extreme as you think, the sensation is quick. When you look at heat play for example. The pain lasts a lot longer

By *uffinMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Ive been into it for a while now. Im happy for anyone who wants to see some pics to get in touch or arrange some time together to see if firsthand.

Glasgow

"Ive been into it for a while now. Im happy for anyone who wants to see some pics to get in touch or arrange some time together to see if firsthand.

"

Feel free to send me pics

By *ocdownMan 51 weeks ago

dalmilling

"There are a number of males who love this to different degrees. I would suspect less females who are on the other end. Out of everything this is one of my favourites "

Me being one of her victims haha

By *nigmaschild300Man 51 weeks ago

dunfermline

I've performed various levels of cbt on consenting males , you'll probably find fetlife to be a better platform for that though

A lot on here just like the same old vanilla practices lol. Even a bit bondage has some running for cover.

dunfermline

"Another big fan here! CBT is alive and kicking.

Been for a few 'Pro' sessions, and had partners that indulge - but still looking for a real enthusiast :p"

Not far from me ??

dunfermline

"

I've never done cbt when frustrated. Never would! I enjoy inflicting pain with people who enjoy receiving it "

Agree , sadism should never be performed when angry or frustrated.

By *bwgirlygirlWoman 51 weeks ago

Glasgow

"There are a number of males who love this to different degrees. I would suspect less females who are on the other end. Out of everything this is one of my favourites

Me being one of her victims haha"

My boy

By *i guy200555Man 51 weeks ago

st Andrews

Enjoying this post. I'm a submissive guy and like to be restrained and tortured, humiliated etc. I'm getting more into CBT. I'd certainly be willing to chat and meet up with someone looking to explore more.

By *ohnmcg201Man 51 weeks ago

bellshill

Its honestly one of my fav things to do

After having a position of power at work to feel submissive is good sometimes xx

By (user no longer on site) OP    50 weeks ago

"

My boy "

By *ocdownMan 38 weeks ago

dalmilling

Still looking for more women to explore this with x

By *panksspankedMan 38 weeks ago

Edinburgh

[Removed by poster at 01/09/23 16:53:12]

Edinburgh

I'd have thought it was reasonably popular with ladies to help relieve frustration and annoyance, and less guys were into it due to exactly what the ladies get out of it

I've never done cbt when frustrated. Never would! I enjoy inflicting pain with people who enjoy receiving it "

My kind of gal

Edinburgh

Feel free to hit me up as it were

By *ringMeToLifeWoman 38 weeks ago

Glasgow

I find it really really fun. Boys are so cute when you torture them

Edinburgh

"I find it really really fun. Boys are so cute when you torture them "

It might take a lot to make me cute lol

By (user no longer on site) 38 weeks ago

I love doing it, I have a good few reqs who enjoy it

By *inkyCeltMan 38 weeks ago

Newport

"I find it really really fun. Boys are so cute when you torture them "

You sound adorable. We do make some lovely sounds when we're tortured don't we?

By *allerthanaverage79Man 38 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Compulsory Bike Test!

By *ohnmcg201Man 33 weeks ago

bellshill

I love it tbh xxx

By *cottishcubsMan 33 weeks ago

Lenzie

I’d love to push someone’s pain threshold

Gentle slaps, binding, crushing… really want to try saline etc

By *bwgirlygirlWoman 33 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I’d love to push someone’s pain threshold

Gentle slaps, binding, crushing… really want to try saline etc"

That would feel great on the skin

By *panksspankedMan 33 weeks ago

Edinburgh

That would feel great on the skin "

On the skin is always where I feel things

By *bwgirlygirlWoman 33 weeks ago

Glasgow

On the skin is always where I feel things"

As opposed to?

By *panksspankedMan 33 weeks ago

Edinburgh

On the skin is always where I feel things

As opposed to?"

Well quite. I"m not opposed to it. Quite the opposite in fact

By *ohnmcg201Man 31 weeks ago

bellshill

Im doing wee expriments on myself in the house but need guidance lol

By *bwgirlygirlWoman 31 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Im doing wee expriments on myself in the house but need guidance lol"

Honestly just try different things. Heat, wax, needles, pressure, jaggy things. Try everything

By (user no longer on site) OP    31 weeks ago

"

needles, pressure, jaggy things. Try everything "

By *odgers and PartingCouple 31 weeks ago

edinburgh

Compulsory Basic Training to me

By *i guy200555Man 30 weeks ago

st Andrews

I built a CBT chair, exposed and restrained, do as you wish. Who fancies delivering the punishment?

By *rriseMan 30 weeks ago

liverpool

Can't beat abit of CBT and ballbusting

By *inkyCeltMan 30 weeks ago

Newport

"Can't beat abit of CBT and ballbusting"

No? I thought CBT and ballbusting was all about the beating

By *rriseMan 30 weeks ago

liverpool

"Can't beat abit of CBT and ballbusting

No? I thought CBT and ballbusting was all about the beating "

By *ocdownMan 30 weeks ago

dalmilling

"Im doing wee expriments on myself in the house but need guidance lol

Honestly just try different things. Heat, wax, needles, pressure, jaggy things. Try everything "

She’s genuinely not scared to do anything lol

By *bwgirlygirlWoman 30 weeks ago

Glasgow

"I built a CBT chair, exposed and restrained, do as you wish. Who fancies delivering the punishment? "

Me

By (user no longer on site) 30 weeks ago

"I built a CBT chair, exposed and restrained, do as you wish. Who fancies delivering the punishment?

Me"

reliably boring

[Removed by poster at 25/10/23 00:07:28]

[Removed by poster at 25/10/23 00:07:22]

By *use and wolfCouple 30 weeks ago

angus

Not in this postcode

"I built a CBT chair, exposed and restrained, do as you wish. Who fancies delivering the punishment?

Mereliably boring"

reliably squiffy apologies.Never boring(well maybe except when you ve got a bee in your bonnet about something/ someone and you won't let it go) but apart from that? )

By (user no longer on site) OP    30 weeks ago

Mereliably boringreliably squiffy apologies.Never boring(well maybe except when you ve got a bee in your bonnet about something/ someone and you won't let it go) but apart from that? )"

Yawn.

By (user no longer on site) 29 weeks ago

Cockwomble such a lovely word

By *OLO-gentMan 29 weeks ago

moray

Cock Ball T*rture. Bit of bondage etc...

Ahh. And I mean ahhhhhh. No I like tickles and such. Falcon, practice on some grapes. "

Don’t you mean plums

By *ohnmcg201Man 21 weeks ago

bellshill

Still very interested in getting taught or having somebody whos done it more xx

By (user no longer on site) 4 weeks ago

More than willing to start at start and see how far down this rabbit hole I can go

By *isstucWoman 4 weeks ago

Glasgow

There are plenty of us kinksters about , CBT is a dying art more because people think it's a swift kick in the balls and done with where it depends on preferences , degregation,cages , sound bars and so much more.toy just need to find the right person with the right experience .

By *smodeousMan 4 weeks ago

Aberdeen/perth

This lady here has just spoken the gods honest truth !

By *allerthanaverage79Man 4 weeks ago

Ayrshire

I thought this was about motorbikes!

By *ark EdgeCouple 4 weeks ago

Stirling

"There are plenty of us kinksters about , CBT is a dying art more because people think it's a swift kick in the balls and done with where it depends on preferences , degregation,cages , sound bars and so much more.toy just need to find the right person with the right experience . "

E-stim and sounds are fun but svar s many off.

By *ikosMan 3 weeks ago

Dundee

Hmmm well…

» Add a new message to this topic