FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Any Girls who fancy pegging a 1st timer?

Any Girls who fancy pegging a 1st timer?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ilhay OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Hi, I have never really been into receiving anal much in my life previously (run ins with piles, hemimerids, and the occasional anal fisher left me treating that area of my body with great care and doing anything to avoid aggravating the issues ever again !!). but recently I have been beginning to desire some action in that region.

With that in mind, I wondered if there were any ladies who fancy pegging me GENTLY so I can see if I really do enjoy it and are up for more of it or if its just a fantasy.

So, if there are any ladies who fancy introducing a nervous first timer to pegging pleasure please do make yourselves known.

xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Edinburgh

Anyone?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Call me old fashioned and a prude but mentioning haemorrhoids and fissures on your post might not have been the best selling point...

By *tirling DarkCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

"Call me old fashioned and a prude but mentioning haemorrhoids and fissures on your post might not have been the best selling point... "

Sorry, but this. I remember a gay friend of ours describing fcking a man with haemorrhoids and simple said, "think Texas chainsaw massacre".

By *eamworkboyMan  over a year ago

Irvine

"Call me old fashioned and a prude but mentioning haemorrhoids and fissures on your post might not have been the best selling point... "

By *eamworkboyMan  over a year ago

Irvine

"Call me old fashioned and a prude but mentioning haemorrhoids and fissures on your post might not have been the best selling point...

Sorry, but this. I remember a gay friend of ours describing fcking a man with haemorrhoids and simple said, "think Texas chainsaw massacre"."

Edinburgh

"Call me old fashioned and a prude but mentioning haemorrhoids and fissures on your post might not have been the best selling point...

Sorry, but this. I remember a gay friend of ours describing fcking a man with haemorrhoids and simple said, "think Texas chainsaw massacre"."

I have heard someone refer to a nightmare meet as " ,,, it was just like "Carrie"."

ok. fine. point taken.

By *uffolkJohnMan  over a year ago

Newmarket

"Hi, I have never really been into receiving anal much in my life previously (run ins with piles, hemimerids, and the occasional anal fisher left me treating that area of my body with great care and doing anything to avoid aggravating the issues ever again !!). but recently I have been beginning to desire some action in that region.

With that in mind, I wondered if there were any ladies who fancy pegging me GENTLY so I can see if I really do enjoy it and are up for more of it or if its just a fantasy.

So, if there are any ladies who fancy introducing a nervous first timer to pegging pleasure please do make yourselves known.

xx

"

Fuck me! Tbf that's a brave request mate. Looking for some strange bird on fab to fire a dildo up your hemoritic arse scores pretty high on my bravery scale which has a direct inverse correlation with the IQ scale. My advice would be to try and get a nurse with the relevant medical experience to provide the service. I'll be happy to get on my doorstep at 8 o'clock and clap for her. Good luck!!

You get 2 set of teeth in your life time.

You only get one arsehole. Look after it.

"You get 2 set of teeth in your life time.

You only get one arsehole. Look after it. "

Are you saying we should all look after you?

I think taking care of your health should be more important than having some hard bit of plastic up you. Look after yourself first x

[Removed by poster at 29/06/22 22:29:06]

Are you saying we should all look after you? "

Ha ha ha ....

Walked right into it

Are you saying we should all look after you?

Ha ha ha ....

Walked right into it "

You walked right into someones arsehole! What size was it!

» Add a new message to this topic