FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Pets

Pets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Was wondering what people's opinions are on pets both in general and at meets.

I absolutely love my pet, couldn't live without him. However I have been to one or two meets where there have been pets in the property and in one case a budgie flying around while we were... chatting on the couch.

No silly remarks about trouser snakes please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I like furry things. Prefer them to a lot of people actually.

Reptiles disgust me though....so if any snake (other than the 1 eyed variety) was staring at me I'd be outta there.

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

We rescue animals so our house is full. This is part of the the reason we don’t accommodate. The animals don’t need the stress of strangers invading their safe space.

By *reyw01fMan  over a year ago

Hamilton

Cat person though sadly my own . Or should I say I was her human. Passed few years ago.. Quite litterly a Pussy magnet even the most skitish or shy cat tends to end up asleep purring on my lap

By *yrdsisWoman  over a year ago

Gleam Street

Pretty much the above... my dogs don't do well with strangers, so I don't let folk into the house... not stressing them or a meet out

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yeah I agree, my pet loves other human interaction and would literally be sitting on their lap or wanting to play.

I don't think it's appropriate to lock the animals away as they know someone is in the home, but then again, not everyone likes dogs/cats etc and especially the non-hypoallergenic breeds or heavy casters.

By *ickawitchCouple  over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

Anyone with fur allergies would probably go into shock in our house what with the cats dogs rabbits rats ferrets but they may survive the geckos and fish haha

» Add a new message to this topic