FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Memorable Meets.

Memorable Meets.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ekked Jack OP   Man  over a year ago

South Lanarkshire

What's yours?

Mine was a few years back, two weeks before Christmas,out doing late night shopping. A couple posted they were out and looking for a meet. I messaged.After a few messages we arranged to meet at a well known Scottish theme park. I got in the back of their vehicle where the Mrs was sitting dressed to impress. As we drove along the EK expressway kissing and touching, we performed oral sex on each other, sitting at a set of lights on a roundabout, a trucker looking down her bare arse up against the window. As I say, that's just one of many memorable ones..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ANDA!Man  over a year ago

DUMFRIES

Two spring to mind. Few years ago I posted on Craig's list personals as a laugh, got a few spam responses, then a 32yo Nigerian who was working as a live in carer locallyish responded. Chatted over the course of an afternoon, got home from work, scrubbed up and headed 40 mile to her place of work. Got in to the room she was sleeping in, sat on the bed and talked for about an hour, just shit about life in general then she stands up and says "I give you oral sex now" and it went from there. Was honestly one of the best rides of my life.

Another was a really local lass (we used to babysit my sister years ago) started chatting on a dating site, met her a few times in a social capacity but she friendzoned me for months, he hung out. Then one night she messaged "door is open, just come up, strip, get in bed and don't talk" so I did as instructed. Fantastic tits and fantastic pussy had me blowing a load in no time and not a word was said between us before, during or after. Then she ghosted me. So I fucked her 23yo niece a few weeks later. She not going to talk to me I'll give her a reason not to talk to me

By *eneralKenobiMan  over a year ago

North Angus

Had a lovely social with a lass years ago where we went and sat in a peaceful place out in the country. Where we yapped for 2 hours while watching Deer and foxes run around

It was ace and so was the company

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My first Fab meet was memorable. I got a message from a couples' profile, asking if I was available for a quick meet. I said I could meet in an hour, got the address and headed over. It was only the wife that was home, she opened her legs and practically shoved my face in her pussy. I ate her til she came then she told me to get my cock out. She sucked me hard and fast til I came then told me to get out before her husband came back. I went home and I was blocked by the profile!

They were a couple who didn't meet separately apparently

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

Our meet last weekend was probably our best. We actually thought they’d ghosted us as they hadn’t replied to our messages but they still turned up like they said they would.

Had great laughs and loads of fun, got kicked out the club at 6am

By *tirling DarkCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

Probably a meet with a submissive couple and TV. Only met the couple for a social and we quickly arranged to meet up at a posh hotel near Sheffield (they do exist). Turns out the male part of the couple was a CD with a lovely huge cock. She was petite and orgasmed through pain,lots of play, lots of fucking and finished with sub fem in a large bath with Jane. Start of a long term play partners.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I’ve had a few but mine was a camping trip meet i absolutely loved it

The night before was very memorable

Mmm Someone in uniform in their workplace had a great truncheon.

Also met an amazing couple years ago ..I ended up with them for about 24 hours on our 1st meet haha they we great fun!They had the loveliest home made me feel so special - we 3 became sexy friends for a while.

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Two spring to mind. Few years ago I posted on Craig's list personals as a laugh, got a few spam responses, then a 32yo Nigerian who was working as a live in carer locallyish responded. Chatted over the course of an afternoon, got home from work, scrubbed up and headed 40 mile to her place of work. Got in to the room she was sleeping in, sat on the bed and talked for about an hour, just shit about life in general then she stands up and says "I give you oral sex now" and it went from there. Was honestly one of the best rides of my life.

Another was a really local lass (we used to babysit my sister years ago) started chatting on a dating site, met her a few times in a social capacity but she friendzoned me for months, he hung out. Then one night she messaged "door is open, just come up, strip, get in bed and don't talk" so I did as instructed. Fantastic tits and fantastic pussy had me blowing a load in no time and not a word was said between us before, during or after. Then she ghosted me. So I fucked her 23yo niece a few weeks later. She not going to talk to me I'll give her a reason not to talk to me"

That showed her, eh

Wouldn't want to single anyone out incase they read it

But for every bad meet iv had iv had more really brilliant 1s

Wouldn’t know where to start on this have had some memorable meets and some I’d like to forget

Got stabbed at one

One was a shopping trip favour I did for a mate that ended up an afternoon of bedroom gymnastics with his new missus fresh off the boat from Jamaica

By *alkyrie and BeowulfCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

"Wouldn’t know where to start on this have had some memorable meets and some I’d like to forget

Got stabbed at one

One was a shopping trip favour I did for a mate that ended up an afternoon of bedroom gymnastics with his new missus fresh off the boat from Jamaica"

You got stabbed??!! Wtf!!!

Yes

Was chatting to a couple from another site back in the day.

Conversation about cuckolding etc. and both appeared to be well up for meeting just to discuss

I turned up in the middle of a full blown domestic was invited into the house but as things escalated I tried to make my escape only for a rather inebriated man to pull a kitchen knife and plunge

At the time I was mid 40’s and had been studying martial arts since the age of 6 so was still pretty damn fit however, my exit was blocked and my skin was broke.

Police, ambulance crew etc had raised eyebrows when trying to explain why I was there in the first place.

Nowadays I am very security conscious with people I meet for first time especially in this lifestyle

By *bwgirlygirlWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Not sure if it's classed as a meet but went to a party at the Borders. A fight broke out downstairs and the police were called. Everyone scarpered half dressed

By *uiet_69Man  over a year ago

Wishaw

Mine was a lovely lady about 8 years ago in the back of my fiesta

» Add a new message to this topic