FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Polyamorous people

Polyamorous people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *alkyrie and Beowulf OP   Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

Just wondering how many other people on here are poly like us??? And if you are how you have found being poly in this day and age. We find that Valkyrie gets alot more attention than Beowulf.. is this just because she is a female and there seems to be 20 guys for every girl??

Interested to hear your thoughts.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

There maybe a lot of people who feel poly but not many practically maintain simultaneous relationships over a prolonged period of time

By *elsbells2011Couple  over a year ago

fife

We are very much looking into this side but struggling to find how or where to find people. We are very much looking for Helen to have a full on boyfriend type arrangement but don’t want kids / other family getting involved at the moment. Kids are teenagers so logically it isn’t an issue for Helen to be staying out 2-3 nights a week and we are very Happy for her to have full on dates and relationship with another guy out with our relationship or even having all 3 involved at times but finding this is proving very hard,

By *irky_coupleCouple  over a year ago

kirky

Interesting topic. From our point of view we've been approached by a few couples who are poly but feel like we'd be taking advantage as we have no interest in meeting single guys so it would always be the female of the couple we'd meet.

Would like to hear poly couples viewpoint especially from the male half.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I would love to be in a poly relationship. my friend and her partner are also exploring this dynamic. it’s not as easy as it sounds to find the right match.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I just don't think Fab is a good place for dating. Especially for guys.

I've had more Non-monogamous experience off fab than on it.

glasgow

Do u mean as part of a triad with a couple or solo poly where u have multiple partners?? xx

glasgow

I totally agree.. it sounds like it would be easy but alot of mono people do not like the though of " sharing" their partner xx

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"I totally agree.. it sounds like it would be easy but alot of mono people do not like the though of " sharing" their partner xx"

I don't think anything about a poly relationship sounds easy

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

"I totally agree.. it sounds like it would be easy but alot of mono people do not like the though of " sharing" their partner xx

I don't think anything about a poly relationship sounds easy "

utility bills

By *imixedkinkcplCouple  over a year ago

Reading

Our experiance is similar. C finds it easier to find partners but based on my experience in past relationships as a swinger this wasn't a surprise for me.

Perhaps one of our biggest challanges from a poly perspective is trying to find people within swinging circles that get our slower more measured approach when finding people to play with.

» Add a new message to this topic