FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Ladies & face pics

Ladies & face pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arkbhoy OP   Man  over a year ago

Inverness

To all the ladies out there why do you think you own this site. Chatting to a lady today first message she sent was "send me a face pic"

I replied "well I have nothing to hide so you go first"

Reply I got was "well no face pic no chat"

Half an hour later I sent a face pic then guess what I gets blocked.

Why do you ladies think you have the power over single men?

Am a genuine honest discreet guy here,, really gets me that woman can ve like this. If us single guys do it we get called picks etc

Ladies you don't rule this site

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

To all the ladies?

By *arkbhoy OP   Man  over a year ago

Inverness

"To all the ladies?"
has happened a few times on here yes

By *ellinever70Woman  over a year ago

Ayrshire

"To all the ladies? has happened a few times on here yes"

So just a few of the ladies then

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why do all guys think if they show a dick pic ladies will want to meet them?

Crazy right?

Your tarring all ladies with some ladies.

If you don't agree with folks requests don't engage with them.

Simple.

Don’t tar is all with the same brush

By *aucySue52Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

Exactly I agree

People only have power if you give it to them.

Don't jump through hoops, don't exaggerate or blow smoke up an arse in hope of getting your dick wet.

The second she made demands you could have said "bolt hen". But you didn't. You buckled after half an hour cause you hoped you might get your hole.

"People only have power if you give it to them.

Don't jump through hoops, don't exaggerate or blow smoke up an arse in hope of getting your dick wet.

The second she made demands you could have said "bolt hen". But you didn't. You buckled after half an hour cause you hoped you might get your hole."

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

You sent the pic!! You had the “power” to say no ….

I do own the site........

(That might be a lie)

Some women are rude, and some guys are arseholes. This isn’t a new thing on here.

Just accept that not everyone will like you, just like you won’t like everyone, so don’t take things personally and move on x

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

Anyone requesting a face pic without attaching their own, don't oblige. I delete these messages straight away.

And try not to tar all women with the same brush x

These kind of women are best ignored. Plenty of normal friendly polite ladies on here. Leave the ones that are up their own arse to themselves, or others that are willing to play their game.

Seriously, here so many people complaining about this place but there's loads and loads of great people on here.

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

You do realize that by giving in and sending the lady a face pic you’ve given them the power ?

By *rassyroseWoman  over a year ago

Stirling

You do also realise that using a site like this is priviliged opportunuty? You do not have to be on here. This isn't some essential thing you need in your life. Not a single person on here owes any other person a thing. If you do not like it... just do not be here. Simple.

Who’d have thought, another entitled thread started by an entitled man.

Women are in the vast minority here, so they can be choosy.

No-one has a guaranteed right to a reply, no-one has immunity from being blocked, no-one has a right to a meet.

If a woman sets sending a face pic as a requirement for chatting then you either do it or don’t, but no point in moaning about it.

Similarly if she doesn’t like the face pic, or blocks you once having seen it, that’s her right to.

Get over it and move on, I’d say.

Everyone has their own to send pictures or not, no rules in place and unfair to generalise

If someone wants to chat they will if not then their choice

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

I don’t share face pics and clearly says so on my profile and I’ve never asked for one and also tell folk not to send me one as I’m happy to meet for a coffee with anyone regardless of what they look like after all it’s only a coffee

Soooooo tarring all us ladies with the same brush just makes you look like another self entitled &)*%#

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

The second she made demands you could have said "bolt hen". But you didn't. You buckled after half an hour cause you hoped you might get your hole."

[Removed by poster at 29/10/22 08:29:53]

Love this reply. Couldn't have said it better. B

"Who’d have thought, another entitled thread started by an entitled man.

Women are in the vast minority here, so they can be choosy.

No-one has a guaranteed right to a reply, no-one has immunity from being blocked, no-one has a right to a meet.

If a woman sets sending a face pic as a requirement for chatting then you either do it or don’t, but no point in moaning about it.

Similarly if she doesn’t like the face pic, or blocks you once having seen it, that’s her right to.

Get over it and move on, I’d say."

100% correct

By *ot - CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Op take it as thanks but no thanks. When we get messages sent to us and they're not for us it's sometimes easier to block or ignore them because some guys can't take no for an answer. "Why don't you like me? Whats your answer? Did you get my last message? Why not? The list goes on.

By *littlteBitMoreWoman  over a year ago

Scotland

"To all the ladies out there why do you think you own this site. Chatting to a lady today first message she sent was "send me a face pic"

Am a genuine honest discreet guy here,, really gets me that woman can ve like this. If us single guys do it we get called picks etc

Ladies you don't rule this site"

I was messaged last night by a man, nothing in his profile, no pics in public. He asked me for a face pic, I said no as I don't know him, he replied... Typical and blocked me. Did I start a thread bashing all men about it? Nah... I laughed at his cheek and moved on. Try it OP

By *tirling DarkCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

Are you an adult who is capable of saying no and sticking to it?

By *avie65Man  over a year ago

In the west.

If I get an message, oh how I wish lol, and it had a demand in it, no matter how simple or seemingly innocent I'd just patch it.

One demand leads to another, then something more and before you know it you're in a lot of shite.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"To all the ladies out there why do you think you own this site. Chatting to a lady today first message she sent was "send me a face pic"

Ladies you don't rule this site"

You handed her the power as soon as you sent the face pic .

If she asked 1st then she should have at least sent one with her request .

Women do not have the upper hand unless guys bow down to them with their demands but not all females are the same

By *r....Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

That's very true every person's different x

By *inglelady2022Woman  over a year ago

inverness

Perfectly put.

Agree with this 100%

And is it not Sydney Uni that own the site?

inverness

Perhaps she didn't like what she saw? Whenever I have tried to politely say no, I often have to end up blocking because they will not accept it

. I don't think you appreciate the sheer volume of messages the ladies on here get. We have to filter them down in whatever ways suits us best.

inverness

"Op take it as thanks but no thanks. When we get messages sent to us and they're not for us it's sometimes easier to block or ignore them because some guys can't take no for an answer. "Why don't you like me? Whats your answer? Did you get my last message? Why not? The list goes on. "
Precisely!!

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Down with this sort of thing...

Nicked obviously

By *icked Game You PlayMan  over a year ago

Perth

"I don’t share face pics and clearly says so on my profile and I’ve never asked for one and also tell folk not to send me one as I’m happy to meet for a coffee with anyone regardless of what they look like after all it’s only a coffee

Soooooo tarring all us ladies with the same brush just makes you look like another self entitled &)*%#"

Do you need to hug this issue out

Mrs C

By *heSofaDestroyersCouple  over a year ago

HereAndThere

"Do you need to hug this issue out

Mrs C"

The things you do for a hug

Don't compare me or any woman on here to the woman who blocked you. We're not all the same on here, fact! x

By *itty Jack SparrowMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Because they do. Simple as that each woman gets literally hundreds of messages and have the pick of the litter and that's the ones that don't even have public pictured. This place is infrst d with absolute desperados. A face pic is a quick is a way to filter them down. Then if you send it and get blocked it's because she doesn't find you attractive. Which is anyone's right. Doesn't owe you a reply. It is what it is and posts like this come across as weak, desperate and creepy to be honest. Also shows a lack of self regulation, entitlement and isn't exactly going to get knickers dropping. You're a grown man. Manage your expectations. If you don't like leave the site leave. And no I'm not trying to come off as a White Knight for praise from the women before you say it. It's the simple facts. If you ever get to see a woman's inbox on here you'll see why it is how it is.

By *ekked JackMan  over a year ago

South Lanarkshire

"Because they do. Simple as that each woman gets literally hundreds of messages and have the pick of the litter and that's the ones that don't even have public pictured. This place is infrst d with absolute desperados. A face pic is a quick is a way to filter them down. Then if you send it and get blocked it's because she doesn't find you attractive. Which is anyone's right. Doesn't owe you a reply. It is what it is and posts like this come across as weak, desperate and creepy to be honest. Also shows a lack of self regulation, entitlement and isn't exactly going to get knickers dropping. You're a grown man. Manage your expectations. If you don't like leave the site leave. And no I'm not trying to come off as a White Knight for praise from the women before you say it. It's the simple facts. If you ever get to see a woman's inbox on here you'll see why it is how it is. "

I'd like to know the hard data on " every woman on here gets literally hundreds of messages ".

Many, many woman have said that's not true. Particularly if they have filters on the the max..

By *pready MercuryWoman  over a year ago

lanarkshire

oaft how to alienate the vast majority of the site by lumping them all in the same bracket .. i dont demand anything and never ask for a face pic if they wanna send one thats on them , however i do delete mails that i have zero interest in .. im no saying all men are the same far from it but i cant be arsed wae the vitriol that come with a no thanks , so i delete as the no thanks .

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Self exclusion executed beautifully.

» Add a new message to this topic