FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > CJs: Couples & Females vs Fun for All

CJs: Couples & Females vs Fun for All

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *cotCouple666 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Central Belt

Been wanting to visit CJs for a while now and were looking more at the Couple & Females nights since we're not interested in single men at the moment. But they always land on dates we're not free, so thinking about Fun for All.

I know the number of single males allowed is limited and we can always say a polite "no thank you" if approached. But for those who have been to both nights, how would you say they compare and is one maybe better for first timers?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

Personally I am straight female who only

Plays with single guys so for me the fun for all nights are defo better, I’ve also found a lot of the cpls nights they already know each other through chatting on here, there are just as many couples who only play with single females or other couples come along to the ffa as well the designated room will attest to this by how busy it gets lol whatever night you decide though I’m sure you’ll have a great time and the staff will all make you feel welcome

Central Belt

"Personally I am straight female who only

Plays with single guys so for me the fun for all nights are defo better, I’ve also found a lot of the cpls nights they already know each other through chatting on here, there are just as many couples who only play with single females or other couples come along to the ffa as well the designated room will attest to this by how busy it gets lol whatever night you decide though I’m sure you’ll have a great time and the staff will all make you feel welcome "

Thank you Mr has a bit of a hold up about being watched by single men. I know there are plenty of private rooms, and the Couples and Females room as you said.

Was hoping to chat to some folk beforehand or get along to pre-drinks if we do manage the Couples night. Should set nerves aside x

By *eiaorganaWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle

We prefer fun for all nights because we do look for single men, but also because we've found that those nights are busier. The playrooms are also well policed to ensure single men are not entering the couples and females room, but generally the people in there are aware if a single guy enters anyway and quickly deal with it.

As you've said there are private rooms available so you have the option of not being watched.

There are always pre-drinks threads popping up, a good way to chat to some attendees beforehand.

Hope you have a fantastic time!

By *erryandjuneCouple  over a year ago

Livingston

We have only been once and it was to a Couples and Single girls night. We found that a lot of people were really chatting to people who they already knew or others were like us (rabbits in headlights) and were nervously waiting for someone to say hi. Not that is spoiled our evening it was a great experience as we really enjoy watching and being watched. Like you we would be nervous about having single guys floating about. Probably something you need to experience first before deciding .

Central Belt

So it's looking like FFA might be the better night for newbies?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Ffa nights are I'd say probably busier and less connected already but for me personally I'm not a huge fan of the single guys on a ffa night as we only play with couples. Iv been without bull a few times with a friend as a wing woman and have at times felt a little surrounded when it comes to single men however as a couple I wouldn't know.

We really loved the singles females and couples night I just felt that fear of looking up at a single guy playing whilst I play was totally eliminated haha.

But as everyone says they have the private rooms etc.

Just remember you'll get out of it what you put I'm whichever night it is.

You very much have to put yourself out there and strike up chats etc even just on a social side.

Have a blast whichever you choose Unicorn xx

Central Belt

"that fear of looking up at a single guy playing whilst I play"

This is exactly what Mr is worried about Could still be a while before we get to go, but looking forward to when it does finally happen x

» Add a new message to this topic