FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > user no longer on site !!!

user no longer on site !!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otme OP   Man  over a year ago

Ayr

Keep getting messages from ppl asking where the best clubs, and dogging sites are, i always look at their profile b4 answering, one guy had just joined 50 mins ago and had no verifications, didn,t tell im anything and ten mins later " user no longer on site" comes up against his message !!! This has happened on a few occasions , are other ppl recieving messages from ppl who then disappear from the site ,,,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Yep. Or they stick around a couple of days and beg to be friends. Don't take it personally, just forget them and move on with a smile on your face

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yeah had that yesterday, said hi and passed the time of day, said i wasn't interested, next thing 'user has left site'...

move on

'next' please!!!

Yeah it seems to happen often let's the site down a little

I met a guy yesterday had a great meet. Agreed to do verifications. I did mine and it came up user no longer on site. I’m reading it as ‘it couldn’t get any better than that’ lol

Oh not another rash of these. I'm so sick of these folk that are on/off the site as if they're in a revolving door. Another site I use avoid such types by verifying the users IP address. So if you leave & rejoin using a different Username but same IP address them game over - you have to request to return by email & the site moderators decide. It certainly cuts down multiple accounts, fake IDs & banned users returning under new IDs.

I don't normally bother with new members, unverified, or no pic IDs as they are (generally) the ones who are uncertain about swinging, or are timewasters.

Don't take it personally (which I'm sure you're not) & ignore such IDs in future. Focus on those that use the site for the enjoyment of the fun & social side ie: the genuine folk.

Ayr

I was wondering as they keep asking for info on the dogging sites ,that it may be the police checking up on where it happens as there is definetly more police precence at the sites now, an it,s only started since i put up something about dogging ettiquette on the forums ???

Falkirk

"

I was wondering as they keep asking for info on the dogging sites ,that it may be the police checking up on where it happens as there is definetly more police precence at the sites now, an it,s only started since i put up something about dogging ettiquette on the forums ??? "

It's always possible but it's more likely to be someone curious about dogging but who shouldn't be on here as a singleton! So they come on, ask for info and then go again. Just point them to the address of a police station car park lol

thats one of the reasons we don't discuss dogging etc

Falkirk

"thats one of the reasons we don't discuss dogging etc"

"

I was wondering as they keep asking for info on the dogging sites ,that it may be the police checking up on where it happens as there is definetly more police precence at the sites now, an it,s only started since i put up something about dogging ettiquette on the forums ??? "

Anything's possible. The sneaky fuckers do have a unit that monitors such activity. When we all know that the cops are d out their heads, banging each other & any nurse they can get, have their own Circle Jerks, use their truncheons for activities the rest of us have dildos for & have affairs left, right & centre rather than be honest & up front. Oh or selling stories to the press!

Need to go now... there's a couple of Squad Cars just pulled up outside my door. Laters folks.

Ayr

I,d normally not divulge the whereabouts of dogging sites till i,v met the ppl, just find it wierd that i,v suddenly got loads of mail since i wrote about dogging on the forum hee hee

By *ikkiBWoman  over a year ago

Falkirk

I wont name anyone since that's naughty but I do notice 1 guy in particular who constantly joins/messages/deletes daily. I have given up blocking him because within 2hours hes gone and he appears the same time tomorrow.

The best part is he comes back with the same profile, same message word for word each time so he must have it saved somewhere and if hes doing that why not just leave the profile lol

Makes no sense to delete and remake the profile. If they want to take a break just hide your profile and problem solved till you want to come back

"I wont name anyone since that's naughty but I do notice 1 guy in particular who constantly joins/messages/deletes daily. I have given up blocking him because within 2hours hes gone and he appears the same time tomorrow.

The best part is he comes back with the same profile, same message word for word each time so he must have it saved somewhere and if hes doing that why not just leave the profile lol

Makes no sense to delete and remake the profile. If they want to take a break just hide your profile and problem solved till you want to come back"

Falkirk

"I wont name anyone since that's naughty but I do notice 1 guy in particular who constantly joins/messages/deletes daily. I have given up blocking him because within 2hours hes gone and he appears the same time tomorrow.

Makes no sense to delete and remake the profile. If they want to take a break just hide your profile and problem solved till you want to come back"

But you are assuming he has the brain power to think of doing that lol. There is a female profile who does the same thing, either they are shy or shouldn't be on here and are frightened o getting caught. I'm like you, just ignore them and they delete by the late afternoon lol

"

Is dogging illegal??

Ayr

"

Is dogging illegal?? "

Having sex outside is !!!

You,ll be asked by police what your doing there and you,ll also be told that either "there is a lot of homosexual activity happens here,, or sexual activity, "

and that they are putting a stop to it lol

» Add a new message to this topic