FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Women and Bi Guys

Women and Bi Guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *azz246 OP   Man 16 weeks ago

west coast

Are there actually any women on here who like sex with Bi Guys? For instance, exploring anal etc and pegging the guy?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *panksspankedMan 16 weeks ago

Edinburgh

You don't have to be bi to enjoy pegging or anal play

By *azz246 OP   Man 16 weeks ago

west coast

Correct, you don’t. However I’m keen to meet couples with a bi male and a female who’s into pegging and sharing her partner

By *ark_sentinelCouple 4 weeks ago

Andover

"Are there actually any women on here who like sex with Bi Guys? For instance, exploring anal etc and pegging the guy? "

I hope so cos she’s married to one.

By *entleman4MMFMan 2 weeks ago

Newcastle Upon Tyne

I had an ex who loved to watch me sucking cock. I used to love it too.

By *tirling DarkCouple 2 weeks ago

Stirling

Most definitely there are a few of us, just look at the number of bi couples.

By *rn_bru02Man 2 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"Are there actually any women on here who like sex with Bi Guys? For instance, exploring anal etc and pegging the guy? "

The reason I "turned" bi was because of g/f i had years ago. She was very experimental and was already bi and wanted me to try it.

My initial reluctance was overcome and very gradually she introduced me to firstly the joys of tasting my own cum (out of her or from her body or even after a wank)!

This was followed by snowball and more creampie cleaning an then pegging me and fucking me with a strap on.

When I was "ready" we advertised for bi couples to meet. I was bricking it at first but my g/f encouraged me all the way and I sucked my first cock, successfully it would appear as my g/f said it turned her on hugely seeing me.

This turned into full bi sex and sharing over the next few years and she would always want meets where the guys were bi.

Although we moved apart, I am still bi and still find couples and women that love bi guys.

By *ark_sentinelCouple 2 weeks ago

Andover

» Add a new message to this topic