FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Karaoke/cocktail and cupcake Social event Fri 24th May

Karaoke/cocktail and cupcake Social event Fri 24th May

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *usicmaid OP   Woman 4 weeks ago

fabbington

So I’m hosting a social on Friday 24th May from 9-1, this event will be open to all but I will try to juggle the ratio of single male/single female/TV’s/couples. Come along sing if you want or dance the night away with lots chatting and a load of laughs along the way!!

Date is Friday 24th May.

This is a STRICTLY NON PLAY event!

The cost is £15 per person which is NON REFUNDABLE and NON TRANSFERABLE if you don't show up or cancel. The cost covers hire of venue, entertainment and a few surprises. A cocktail/mocktail and a cupcake will be there for you when you arrive and free mixers otherwise BYOB

The event will run from 9.00pm until approx 1am.

The venue details will only be released on the day of the event.....don't ask as this info will not be given out early under any circumstances, tho I can provide nearby hotel names if needed.

We ask that you DO NOT share these details with anyone else, they wont get in if they turn up on the off chance and you will be barred from attending any future events.

Before you message to register interest please read below!

We will be asking to see guests profiles and verifications these should be recent and by meet, this is to ensure discretion for everyone, if you’re not verified by meet or they are from many years ago we are unlikely to accept you as a guest.

If your profile is hidden or you have hidden verifications we won’t send any payment details until we see it, this is for the safety and discretion of all our guests.

If you are interested pop your name down below

Musicmaid

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *panksspankedMan 4 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"So I’m hosting a social on Friday 24th May from 9-1, this event will be open to all but I will try to juggle the ratio of single male/single female/TV’s/couples. Come along sing if you want or dance the night away with lots chatting and a load of laughs along the way!!

Date is Friday 24th May.

The cost is £15 per person which is NON REFUNDABLE and NON TRANSFERABLE if you don't show up or cancel. The cost covers hire of venue, entertainment and a few surprises. A cocktail/mocktail and a cupcake will be there for you when you arrive and free mixers otherwise BYOB

The venue details will only be released on the day of the event.....don't ask as this info will not be given out early under any circumstances, tho I can provide nearby hotel names if needed.

We ask that you DO NOT share these details with anyone else, they wont get in if they turn up on the off chance and you will be barred from attending any future events.

We will be asking to see guests profiles and verifications these should be recent and by meet, this is to ensure discretion for everyone, if you’re not verified by meet or they are from many years ago we are unlikely to accept you as a guest.

If your profile is hidden or you have hidden verifications we won’t send any payment details until we see it, this is for the safety and discretion of all our guests.

Musicmaid "

I fully appreciate the need for discretion but which town is this in please?

fabbington

Glasgow x

By *ringles0510Woman 4 weeks ago

Central Borders

Would love to join you, if you'll have me x

fabbington

"Would love to join you, if you'll have me x"

Definitely I’ll put your name down xx

By (user no longer on site) 4 weeks ago

"So I’m hosting a social on Friday 24th May from 9-1, this event will be open to all but I will try to juggle the ratio of single male/single female/TV’s/couples. Come along sing if you want or dance the night away with lots chatting and a load of laughs along the way!!

Date is Friday 24th May.

Musicmaid "

Aww will be great lovely yes please xxx

fabbington

Date is Friday 24th May.

Musicmaid

Aww will be great lovely yes please xxx"

Be great to have you xx

Edinburgh

"Glasgow x"

Thank you

Edinburgh

Can I be noted as interested please? I'm unlikely to be the best singer or dancer but hopefully that's not an issue

fabbington

"Can I be noted as interested please? I'm unlikely to be the best singer or dancer but hopefully that's not an issue "

Interest noted x

By *unsexual MemelordWoman 4 weeks ago

Midlothian

I'd be tempted, but I can't sing, can't dance, and can't eat (gluten) cupcakes, haha.

fabbington

"I'd be tempted, but I can't sing, can't dance, and can't eat (gluten) cupcakes, haha. "

You don’t need to sing or dance and I plan to have some gluten free xx

By *un-shineWoman 4 weeks ago

Glasgow

Me and moon-light would like to be considered but need to check shifts

By *ohn john100Man 4 weeks ago

glasgow

Hey _un-shine it’s me from EK slightly different name lol can’t message you due to age restriction , but missing out chats add me so we can talk

By *ohn john100Man 4 weeks ago

glasgow

"Me and moon-light would like to be considered but need to check shifts "
see above message lol

By *un-shineWoman 4 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Hey _un-shine it’s me from EK slightly different name lol can’t message you due to age restriction , but missing out chats add me so we can talk "

fabbington

"Me and moon-light would like to be considered but need to check shifts "

Let me know when you know shifts but I’ll pop your names down for now x

By *usicmaid OP   Woman 3 weeks ago

fabbington

Bumping this as I’ve been getting lots of PM’s for this event.

There will be music as well as karaoke, some surprises too

It is in Glasgow and a private venue so only is

I’ll be sending payment details next week xx

Musicmaid

By *un-shineWoman 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Me and moon-light would like to be considered but need to check shifts

Let me know when you know shifts but I’ll pop your names down for now x"

Yip we can attend if spaces still available

By *usicmaid OP   Woman 2 weeks ago

fabbington

Definitely I’ll pop your names down I’m halfway for numbers xx

By *evils PuddingCouple 2 weeks ago

Paisley

We'd love to come!

By *usicmaid OP   Woman 2 weeks ago

fabbington

"We'd love to come! "

I’ll pop your names down xx

By *usicmaid OP   Woman 1 week ago

fabbington

I’ll start sending Payment details out today folks.

Musicmaid xx

By *herub_xWoman 1 week ago

AYRSHIRE

Looking forward to this xx

By *inky-girl-for-useWoman 1 week ago

Ayrshire

Gutted I can’t make this but definitely next time xx

fabbington

For payment details pm me or join the telegram group https://t.me/+L1dDWzpMPA0yMmQ0

fabbington

Payment details going out now xx

By *un-shineWoman 1 week ago

Glasgow

"Payment details going out now xx"

By *nigma245Man 1 week ago

Edinburgh

I would be interested if you would have me...

fabbington

"I would be interested if you would have me..."

PM’d you delight to have you come along

By *ellaquayWoman 1 week ago

Johnstone

Would love to come!!

fabbington

"Would love to come!!"

Woo hoo maybe we can get a Dance

By *ill-Ian KissesCouple 1 week ago

Somewhere over there

"I'd be tempted, but I can't sing, can't dance, and can't eat (gluten) cupcakes, haha.

You don’t need to sing or dance and I plan to have some gluten free xx"

Gluten free for me also please!

By *ill-Ian KissesCouple 1 week ago

Somewhere over there

Paid up for Ian & I

Look forward to seeing everyone x

By *ollyloo95Woman 1 week ago

paisley

I'd be interested in coming along, sounds like a really good night. ??

By *owvoltageMan 1 week ago

Airdrie

Date is Friday 24th May.

Are you still looking for people as will probably be available, I enjoy to sing, have a conversation and a laugh, where in Glasgow is it going to be too so please let me know either way, thanks

Musicmaid "

By *usicmaid OP   Woman 1 day ago

fabbington

Sorry but having to cancel this event due to jury duty I will hopefully reschedule the event soon x

Musicmaid xx

» Add a new message to this topic