FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Profile opinions

Profile opinions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he couple nextdoor OP   Couple 7 weeks ago

grangemouth

Expect everyone has a different opinion.

Just curious

What are you looking for in a profile?

And can there be to much of something

Not enough of something

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *idden Gem69Woman 7 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

Me personally less is more, i really dont like over graphic pics. Much prefer a couple body shots to close ups of genitalia.

By *he couple nextdoor OP   Couple 7 weeks ago

grangemouth

"Me personally less is more, i really dont like over graphic pics. Much prefer a couple body shots to close ups of genitalia. "

Verification amount can be off putting

Hundreds of pictures

Will do anything with anyone

Or when they say what would I have to do

By *eiaorganaWoman 7 weeks ago

Dundee

Decent pics, a decent profile pic, and a good blurb about what they're looking for and what they have to offer.

And none of those meaningless privacy warnings. On some profiles that's longer than their actual information.

By *ueen CatWoman 7 weeks ago

fife

"Me personally less is more, i really dont like over graphic pics. Much prefer a couple body shots to close ups of genitalia.

Hundreds of pictures

Or when they say what would I have to do "

Just because they have alot of pictures and alot of verifications does not mean they will do anything with anyone!

You don't actually know how long someone has been on the site to get those verifications and alot of them can be social only

By *ife NinjaMan 7 weeks ago

Dunfermline

^^ excellent boobs

By *ueen CatWoman 7 weeks ago

fife

"^^ excellent boobs "

Thanks kind sir

By *amierebelMan 7 weeks ago

nae danger.

Lack of self respect mainly basically just an easy ride

By *lasgowHorseyMan 7 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Expect everyone has a different opinion.

Just curious

Not enough of something

"

Different people will have different opinions

I like an informative profile, and a good giggle here and there.

Prefer face pics but understand why they're not shown as I do the same.

Not into all the fucking pictures, can be offputting and admittedly there's been people who have interested me and when I saw their fucking pictures I thought to myself, "oh feck no way, deffo not for me". To extend this, usually I see a pic uploaded and think to myself, why the feck did they upload that

Yeah a few verifications is ideal, gives a little insight but I admit I'm open minded regarding this and don't take it as gospel unless I research to make sure genuine.

All in all, your profile is your advert so make it interesting and i do admit sometimes I read a profile with pics and actually enjoyed it or had a right good giggle, makes me interested in them more.

Regarding my own, admittedly, its a bitty too much info and not enough pics but I've no interest to change it just now, I'm usually on for a good giggle and chat in the chat room and on the forums for a good giggle and read, then again, some posts and even profiles I wish I could un-see

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman 7 weeks ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I like some nice teasing photos not too graphic a guy in a suit will always get a 2/3/4th look from me .

The bio is what often stands out and is the deal breaker of whether I want to message them or not .

A negative person often shows in the bio .

A demanding profile gets ignored .

By *hosewhomgonakedCouple 7 weeks ago

Scotland

"Me personally less is more, i really dont like over graphic pics. Much prefer a couple body shots to close ups of genitalia.

Hundreds of pictures

Just because they have alot of pictures and alot of verifications does not mean they will do anything with anyone!

You don't actually know how long someone has been on the site to get those verifications and alot of them can be social only "

Completely! Think it's funny when people try to slut shame when they don't know a thing about another person. Let's be respectful and uplifting. We're all here for a bit of fun.

By *opgoes400Man 7 weeks ago

Livingston

I'm just looking for nice seductive pics, thought out text,respectful replies at the very least and not for every message you send to be interpreted as heh i want to jump into your pants right now here's a picture of my cock ...we ain't all the same

By *tirling DarkCouple 7 weeks ago

Stirling

This has changed over the years. Now we are more open to what others put on profile and pictures they put up.

By *opgoes400Man 7 weeks ago

Livingston

Yes I totally agree there,I don't know if the world has gone mad or its all for the greater good

By *ookie69Man 7 weeks ago

Whistle Dixie

"Me personally less is more, i really dont like over graphic pics. Much prefer a couple body shots to close ups of genitalia. "

This all day long.

I often find, profiles never reflect what they truly seek.

I don’t judge women or couples by what they’ve got, what’s on offer or what their size or BMi is.

Communication banter cuts it for me

By *lexanderSupertrampMan 7 weeks ago

Gourock

Less is definitely more IMHO

Also, what is meant by 'professional' do they mean they can sign your passport application?

By *eiaorganaWoman 7 weeks ago

Dundee

"Less is definitely more IMHO

Also, what is meant by 'professional' do they mean they can sign your passport application? "

I can

By *asmine_23Woman 7 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Hundreds of pictures

You don't actually know how long someone has been on the site to get those verifications and alot of them can be social only "

This!!!

By *asmine_23Woman 7 weeks ago

Ayrshire

Within my age range, verified by at least 2 people in person and verified by admin, good spelling, a decent description about what they’re looking for, a profile pic, some public photos that would show me enough to gage what they look like and who I’d be meeting with, none of that copyright crap (it’s literally pointless), if a couples profile I’d need to see both of them in pics and ideally together

Gourock

Also, what is meant by 'professional' do they mean they can sign your passport application?

I can "

I can too

By *assy LassieWoman 7 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

Ideally a pulse

By *uctifanoWoman 7 weeks ago

Glasgow

I don’t pay too much attention to profiles tbh but if I had to choose I’d say I prefer tasteful, photos and a thoughtful, funny bio. As to it leading further then that always comes from blethering whether that starts in chat, here or a message. Wit and humour will always be what I find attractive.

By *opeyXWoman 7 weeks ago

somewhere

Tom Hardys profile!

By *hyme2020Woman 7 weeks ago

Glasgow Scotland

I can

I can too "

Oh so can I Maybe I should add professional to my profile

By *lassy_MFM_coupleCouple 7 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Expect everyone has a different opinion.

Just curious

Not enough of something

"

We don't like lazy profiles where next to no effort has been made. We like a profile bio that gives us just enough information about that person or couple that would make us excited enough to want to know more about them, possibly in person. Full on graphic photos don't do it for us. Dick pics mostly just look awful, especially flaccid dick picks.

Gourock

I can

I can too

Oh so can I Maybe I should add professional to my profile "

You sign mine and I'll sign yours

» Add a new message to this topic