FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Knock backs

Knock backs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *anny schmeller OP   Man 3 weeks ago

falkirk

Anyone ever had a knock back because of your profile NAME.

"It's not a name I would respond to on here"

Come on tae f*#k....really lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *pready MercuryWoman 3 weeks ago

lanarkshire

They've obviously never watched the chase ! .. some folk here a just wound far too tightly and will take a dislike to anything and everything .. if ye ask me you dodged a bullet !

By *ookie69Man 3 weeks ago

Whistle Dixie

"They've obviously never watched the chase ! .. some folk here a just wound far too tightly and will take a dislike to anything and everything .. if ye ask me you dodged a bullet !"

This x

By *zeroMan 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

Some people just can't appreciate a good pun name ffs

By *uctifanoWoman 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Anyone ever had a knock back because of your profile NAME.

Come on tae f*#k....really lol"

I agree with Spready, they obviously haven’t watched The Chase. Personally I think it’s a great name

By *r - Mrs BCouple 3 weeks ago

scotland

"They've obviously never watched the chase ! .. some folk here a just wound far too tightly and will take a dislike to anything and everything .. if ye ask me you dodged a bullet !"

I have seen that clip half a dozen times and it still has me in stitches , brilliant

By *uggy55TV/TS 3 weeks ago

Fife

Agree, if you have seen the clip/show, then yes it’s a funny take on the name.

However, on the flip side, If haven’t seen it and don’t understand the reference. I can sort of understand why people would think it’s strange.

But then, this is a swingers website, everyone has random, interesting names. Think I’ve possibly over thought this and going round in circles, Ha

By *alcon43Woman 3 weeks ago

Paisley

Some names are definitely off putting. First impressions are important and some names are definitely repulsive.

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

Yeah when I has my first account on here as RectalProlapsePunisher.

By *uggy55TV/TS 3 weeks ago

Fife

"Yeah when I has my first account on here as RectalProlapsePunisher.

"

Haha, wow. Yeah, possibly a little off putting.

Whistle Dixie

I wish I had kept my old username.

12inchVariableSpeedHammerAction.

At least 100 messages a day from Women screaming for it.

I deleted it, due to endless Women wanting me to HALF it.

Honest

By *eiaorganaWoman 3 weeks ago

Newcastle

"Some names are definitely off putting. First impressions are important and some names are definitely repulsive."

This, there are some pretty gross names on here (in which case it makes me wonder what type of person would choose it) or they might reference something I'm not looking for so I wouldn't respond.

falkirk

"They've obviously never watched the chase ! .. some folk here a just wound far too tightly and will take a dislike to anything and everything .. if ye ask me you dodged a bullet !

I have seen that clip half a dozen times and it still has me in stitches , brilliant "

I'm the same...even the governess couldn't hold it together...lol

Childish.....yes

Off putting....well each to their own I suppose.

By *eroLondonMan 3 weeks ago

Mayfair

"Some names are definitely off putting. First impressions are important and some names are definitely repulsive."

·

I totally agree.

I had a similar experience once many moons ago. Her name was something similar to Countess Of Class*. When we met she was a total misnomer: she wasn't even landed gentry or an established peer or even a lady of the manor. Thankfully she had some style but whether she was classy is another matter all together.

Gentlemen and squires...pay heed: always do your background checks. These sirens with pseudonyms, temptresses and charlatans are not to be trusted!

By *vbride1963TV/TS 3 weeks ago

E.K . Glasgow

It was even better when he was on Michael McIntyres midnight game show and met the real skier .

By *idden Gem69Woman 3 weeks ago

north lanarkshire

This

By *elsbells2011Couple 3 weeks ago

fife

If it’s done as a joke or humerus then it can be entertaining and shows a bit of the personality of the person but read some usernames over the years that are very cringy and gross. Makes me think of the mclovin scene from Superbad film

By *ampWithABrainWoman 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

Agreed

I don’t watch the chase (or indeed any terrestrial tv) so wouldn’t get the reference. Not everyone watches it.

Also some names are just vile/grim or clearly indicate the person is into/has attributes I am not interested in.

Usernames say a lot.

Mind you mine is often misunderstood too. Perhaps should change it but I’ve had it ages and I’m rather attached to it now plus think it would be confusing to those who already know me, were I to change it now.

By *lassy_MFM_coupleCouple 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

Absolutely this.

By *ensualPleasurerMan 3 weeks ago

glasgow

Username is a username. I persevere judgement til I'm actually chatting to the person.

Whistle Dixie

There is no story behind my username, it’s pretty much that, a username.

When I joined my nickname was my username for years.

falkirk

"Some names are definitely off putting. First impressions are important and some names are definitely repulsive.

Absolutely this. "

Would you say my username was enough to not even message me

By *lassy_MFM_coupleCouple 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Some names are definitely off putting. First impressions are important and some names are definitely repulsive.

Absolutely this.

Would you say my username was enough to not even message me "

Like others I'm also aware of the Chase episode, so can get the humour in it. I wouldn't if had the alternative crude spelling, no.

By *agnar73Man 3 weeks ago

Glasgow

Absolutely this.

Would you say my username was enough to not even message me "

It’s a funny name. I didn’t know the reference though. Guess that’s something I’ve not seen yet

falkirk

Absolutely this.

Would you say my username was enough to not even message me

It’s a funny name. I didn’t know the reference though. Guess that’s something I’ve not seen yet "

Just put my name followed by "The Chase".

You won't be disappointed :D

By *adbury girlWoman 3 weeks ago

Lanarkshire

This, there are some pretty gross names on here (in which case it makes me wonder what type of person would choose it) or they might reference something I'm not looking for so I wouldn't respond."

Agree with both of the above though I would probably read the message first to see if they could change my mind

By *idKnightMan 3 weeks ago

Edinburgh

"Anyone ever had a knock back because of your profile NAME.

Come on tae f*#k....really lol"

Wait... You're not the real skier?

False advertising, shall have to report you to admin!

Nobody's ever told me that my name is what's put them off, but I guess it could be?

» Add a new message to this topic