FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Private Party Invites

Private Party Invites

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rNiceGuy1 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

Scotland

I'm looking to host a couple of party's before I rent flat out again in next month or 2.

Would there be much interest from single females or couples?

Feel free to message me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *BootyfulDayWoman 3 weeks ago

Hope you manage to get interest OP and all the best for your party.

Being an unverified single guy I imagine there’s a chance you may struggle - you’re post implies you want to be the only single guy as you’re hinting at only inviting single ladies and couples. Being a single lady safety is always on my mind so if would be a no from me.

You’ve been on the site for over a year and not verified - I would suggest getting yourself to clubs/other peoples private parties so folk get to know you a bit more and get a decent reputation and I imagine that would attract people to one of your parties there’s a few folk on the forums that organise private parties so even searching previous threads and trying to get advice from other organisers would be what I would do if I was thinking of hosting a party

By *amierebelMan 3 weeks ago

nae danger.

"Hope you manage to get interest OP and all the best for your party.

Being an unverified single guy I imagine there’s a chance you may struggle - you’re post implies you want to be the only single guy as you’re hinting at only inviting single ladies and couples. Being a single lady safety is always on my mind so if would be a no from me.

You’ve been on the site for over a year and not verified - I would suggest getting yourself to clubs/other peoples private parties so folk get to know you a bit more and get a decent reputation and I imagine that would attract people to one of your parties there’s a few folk on the forums that organise private parties so even searching previous threads and trying to get advice from other organisers would be what I would do if I was thinking of hosting a party "

Genuinely not trying to be a dick... for a change. But I think there's to much credit given to club verifications (6 same week wich may or not be play meets "but want tae meet you a day after a verification saying there absolutely amazing know how how to blow a cock but yeah of course treat with respect zzzzz " wheres that clean test.. I do actually however agree with a lot of what you said to. Guess there's a lotta ugly club goers chancing they luck

» Add a new message to this topic