FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > single bi fem

single bi fem

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ifefuckers OP   Couple  over a year ago

cowd

Are these girls made up on here?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Nope... I know lots of them

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Nope... I know lots of them"
Nope I am one

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm a bi fem with a single profile

cowd

No finding it easy to meet one then

cowd

Also I find us both looking at profiles wondering who the genuine one are or not would be more appropriate

I'm a single bi fem

"Also I find us both looking at profiles wondering who the genuine one are or not would be more appropriate"
How can u tell just by looking at a profile tho ?

cowd

"Also I find us both looking at profiles wondering who the genuine one are or not would be more appropriateHow can u tell just by looking at a profile tho ? "

I never said I could tell, I said we were wondering who was or wasn't genuine. However if u see.bi fem who has on there profile that they were looking for cpl n had been on site for a while with no verification then what would u think

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Im one

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

I'm NOT one but I know quite a lot of single bi ladies on here.

Have you tried widening your search area a bit?

Yeah land but verifications or lack of after a long time on here works across the board I'd say ..but good luck in your search anyway

Falkirk

"Also I find us both looking at profiles wondering who the genuine one are or not would be more appropriateHow can u tell just by looking at a profile tho ?

I never said I could tell, I said we were wondering who was or wasn't genuine. However if u see.bi fem who has on there profile that they were looking for cpl n had been on site for a while with no verification then what would u think"

I take verifications with a pinch of salt to be honest. Yes they can be helpful, but you still need to do your own investigative work and have a chat with them for a while to make sure they are genuine

"

I take verifications with a pinch of salt to be honest. Yes they can be helpful, but you still need to do your own investigative work and have a chat with them for a while to make sure they are genuine "

I agree with this

Also if I come across someone that has been on the site for over a year and they don't have a veri I avoid them.

Falkirk

"

I take verifications with a pinch of salt to be honest. Yes they can be helpful, but you still need to do your own investigative work and have a chat with them for a while to make sure they are genuine

I agree with this

Also if I come across someone that has been on the site for over a year and they don't have a veri I avoid them. "

See, that doesn't bother me either. I find meeting for a cuppa is always a good way to find out how genuine someone is. If they aren't, they will jump ship at the mere mention of it

cowd

Yeah, I'm sure we will get there in the end. Maybe we should widen our search.

Verifications are there as a guide obviously but but it's the ones that have been Verified by meeting in person but choose not to make them public, or have been verified by just one single male

Falkirk

"Yeah, I'm sure we will get there in the end. Maybe we should widen our search.

Verifications are there as a guide obviously but but it's the ones that have been Verified by meeting in person but choose not to make them public, or have been verified by just one single male"

If you are only looking locally, I would definitely widen the search - it would give you far more options and you aren't that far away from a lot of people in the central belt

Good luck

cowd

Yeah but its much different for cpls as there is to many fake profiles trying to get talking just to use ur pics

Falkirk

That's true, but then just set all your friends pics as private and then show them to the genuine people when you are happy to share

"

I agree with this

Also if I come across someone that has been on the site for over a year and they don't have a veri I avoid them.

See, that doesn't bother me either. I find meeting for a cuppa is always a good way to find out how genuine someone is. If they aren't, they will jump ship at the mere mention of it "

No it wouldn't bother me to take a chance but I don't get the time to have meets very often so I'm not chancing it.

Falkirk

"

I agree with this

See, that doesn't bother me either. I find meeting for a cuppa is always a good way to find out how genuine someone is. If they aren't, they will jump ship at the mere mention of it

No it wouldn't bother me to take a chance but I don't get the time to have meets very often so I'm not chancing it. "

That's true. But then I'm happy with my friends list so I'm not looking lol.

"Yeah, I'm sure we will get there in the end. Maybe we should widen our search.

Verifications are there as a guide obviously but but it's the ones that have been Verified by meeting in person but choose not to make them public, or have been verified by just one single male"

Why should they be on public tho ?

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I'am a Single Very Bi Female

Been Swinging for 6years now, multiple meets and verifications. Love my swing life!

Falkirk

"I'am a Single Very Bi Female

Been Swinging for 6years now, multiple meets and verifications. Love my swing life! "

Fancy a trip to Dunfermline then? Lol

cowd

Well if someone sends u a public verification then it should be that. Well what they got to hide?

Falkirk

"Well if someone sends u a public verification then it should be that. Well what they got to hide?"

Some people don't feel the need to share everything with everyone. My veris are social meets. I don't feel the need for anything else

By *ifes journeyCouple  over a year ago

scotland

There are bi fems out there....just so many people looking for them they tend to be high in demand....they have the pick of the site.

Glasgow

"Well if someone sends u a public verification then it should be that. Well what they got to hide?"

But no one sends anyone a "public" verification...

They write and send a verification which is, by default, private.

I show some of mine.. I don't show others.. which is my choice.. just like some choose to show all and others choose to show none.

If anyone chooses to think I have anything to hide... I really don't care

"Well if someone sends u a public verification then it should be that. Well what they got to hide?

But no one sends anyone a "public" verification...

They write and send a verification which is, by default, private.

I show some of mine.. I don't show others.. which is my choice.. just like some choose to show all and others choose to show none.

If anyone chooses to think I have anything to hide... I really don't care

"

Its called discretion something that indeed is very lacking on here at times .

If someone chooses to meet then that meet should remain between them and the other person they are meeting no one else.

So its really up to individual if and what they choose to disclose on their own profiles .

cowd

It was more of the case of being verified an not showing any at all.

"It was more of the case of being verified an not showing any at all.

"

Well I am verified but don't show veris and I can assure u im very real and very genuine

I show my verifications when I'm considering a potential meet. I don't like people nosing at what I get up to with others lol

"I show my verifications when I'm considering a potential meet. I don't like people nosing at what I get up to with others lol "
And that's the way it sould be but some on here love telling all n sundry who they have been with and meeting in future which I do not agree with because not only is it not very discrete it also shows a lack of discretion for those they meet ir intend to meet .

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

you get back what you put in: re_iew how you search, how you sell yourself, what you offer & what you seek.

will all 3 be considered or is it about you 2 and your fun.

you have been here over a year yet still claim to be new to the site, suggest that is 10 + months out of date.

good luck

By *he Enigmatic MagnetMan  over a year ago

Glasgow West

"Are these girls made up on here? "

Actually, ALL the women on here are made up...

cowd

Put a post up here n aw ya get it folk looking for arguments. Been warned about the chat rooms being full of akward cunts.

"Put a post up here n aw ya get it folk looking for arguments. Been warned about the chat rooms being full of akward cunts. "

"Put a post up here n aw ya get it folk looking for arguments. Been warned about the chat rooms being full of akward cunts. "

You got honesty with some witty banter...nothing nasty in whats been said

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

now let me think, you may have just found your answer why you have struggled....

"Put a post up here n aw ya get it folk looking for arguments. Been warned about the chat rooms being full of akward cunts.

now let me think, you may have just found your answer why you have struggled...."

Glasgow

"Put a post up here n aw ya get it folk looking for arguments. Been warned about the chat rooms being full of akward cunts.

now let me think, you may have just found your answer why you have struggled...."

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo