FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > fucking Twilight

fucking Twilight

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

am i the only guy to be spurned for these films and books?

P reads the books, the two films are constantly on, she listens to the soundtracks and even has a Tshirt stating her love for vampires....Next shel be shagging a pale skinned guy who hides from the sun....oh, iv just described myself there! lol

Fair enough the lead chick is hot but what is making this Twilight saga so addictive to all things female?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"am i the only guy to be spurned for these films and books?

P reads the books, the two films are constantly on, she listens to the soundtracks and even has a Tshirt stating her love for vampires....Next shel be shagging a pale skinned guy who hides from the sun....oh, iv just described myself there! lol

Fair enough the lead chick is hot but what is making this Twilight saga so addictive to all things female? "

its all bollox if ya ask me lol

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

watched one episode and wasn't impressed

never seen it in my life nor do i ever wish to i dont like anything even a tad spooky

well i wondered what all the fuss was about so i watched it............and now im addicted!!! edward cullen /robert pattison is sooo hot!!

now reading all the books!! xxx

By *lba couple1Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

have read all 4 books, couldnt put them down, loved everything about them. seen both films a hundred times cant wait till 3rd one out in july

xx

By *issCognitoWoman  over a year ago

secret location near glasgow

Load of pish!

End Of Discussion!

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

im a total twilight fan !!! just adore the films so far and hungry for the next ones !!

as for what do women see in the films .. oohhhhh my !!!!!!! well the brooding sexy edward or the now totally ripped jacob!! god i couldnt choose between em ...shh well ill jut have both then hehe!!!

Not the worst thing you will ever watch in my opinion that goes to Life On Mars the US version which was honking the whole way through and the ending was just ludicrus.

However I cant wait for Friday and the return of Ashes to Ashes albeit the last ever series

A few years ago my eldest daughter (then about 7 years old) begged for the Harry Potter books for christmas - woo hoo cheap christmas I thought

Steven read the damn books now I have 2 sets (both his, daughter gave up after 3 chapters!!!) a complete set of the film so far - and Im a widow when he started re-reading the damn books.

Same damn thing happened last christmas again daughter begged (yes on knees and everything) for the Twilight film . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . I lost husband and daughter. Now Steven has got the first 2 books and I have hardly seen him without his nose in the damn book well now I know how he feels when I pick up a book, cos I get lost in a new book each week

Shona

x x x

By *igtechMan  over a year ago

Stonehaven

harry potter pish twilight even bigger pish lol

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

"im a total twilight fan !!! just adore the films so far and hungry for the next ones !!

as for what do women see in the films .. oohhhhh my !!!!!!! well the brooding sexy edward or the now totally ripped jacob!! god i couldnt choose between em ...shh well ill jut have both then hehe!!! "

the answer to that is simple temp--- team jacob all the way. taylor lautner is so fecking hot he's on fire!!!!!!!!!

bought all 4 books a year ago still waiting to get the chance to read them tho- bloody kids keep swapping them with each other.

twilight, new moon, eclipse and breaking dawn - frickin awesome books!

the movies - yum. nearly all the cast are hotttt (jasper and edward especially!) and the story's just brilliant

ive even read the chapters of the book thats from edwards point of view, the first time he sees bella etc lol not sure if its legit, but its good!

and harry potter - yes. just yes!

Absolutely adore the films and really wanna read the books, have been looking for them at a decent price, waterstones wanted 60 quid for the set

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!! Even my 80 year old mother is addicted lol

"Absolutely adore the films and really wanna read the books, have been looking for them at a decent price, waterstones wanted 60 quid for the set "

asda got them a lot cheaper!! i got new moon for 2 quid the other day and they have the first one too xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Absolutely adore the films and really wanna read the books, have been looking for them at a decent price, waterstones wanted 60 quid for the set "

got P the three of them for about a tenner in asda...then couldnt find the fourth one as cheap so had to get it for £20...gutted

I agree m8 vampires, f*** the lot of them

By *tillandSnowdonCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

I finished watching the second movie the other night just for you PrettynGinger.

It really does feel like Mormon propaganda to me. And its typical that the writer uses dead things as a metaphor for the good and righteous.

Mostly I wish they would extend the face paint on the vampires to include their necks. Also, I wish she'd just give into her animal side and have some good doggy luvin in the forest with her friend Jacob and maybe his pack of wolves can come too!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz lol

Gawd...save me from this teenybopper vampire adoration shite!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my 12 yr old daughter is addicted to the books films etc etc..... and with her pocket money this week she bought new moon dvd....

it`s on 24/7

SAVE ME FROM THIS SHIT!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prefer Tru Blood myself.

Don't like the romanticism of EMO oriented shit.

Much prefer the darker Gothic vampyre genre more realistic to what the Underworld is meant to represent.

Sod that human teeny bitch falls for good looking vampyre

I think the horny Fangbangers got the better idea.

Lets face it if I am 600 yr old vampyre I aint going to be falling in love with some misty eyed teeny chick

Nah I'n gonna shag her and byte her. The purer the blood the better, if she aint a virgin then the freshest blood is in the inner thigh.

mwahahahahahahahaha

I aint called Anton for nothing wheres the fang bangers

Beware the dark side...

You want vampires, read Bram Stoker (dracula, the ultimate love story) and Anne Rice.

Anno Dracula is a fair read as well. Geneviève Dieudonné would get it. lol

Then there's the necroscope series as well.

Can you tell I like vampire books yet? lol

oooooh.......Edward Cullen

Bram Stoker is tame.

Read The Historian from Elisabeth Kostova

"Read The Historian from Elisabeth Kostova "

I have done. It's ok

LOL I actually worked in Budapest for 6 months a number of years ago.

Still keep in touch with a friend who as born and raised in the Transylvania/Carpathian region.

Was Hungary when he was born but is now Romania and he fuckin hates it. Bring back Lord Vlad and Wallachia.

There is talk of a theme Park being built near Lake Snadov

By *andbwells69Couple  over a year ago

Balloch

"You want vampires, read Bram Stoker (dracula, the ultimate love story) and Anne Rice.

Anno Dracula is a fair read as well. Geneviève Dieudonné would get it. lol"

Have you read the Carpathian Novels by Christine FEEHAN ? They're quite racy.

By *ettybo907Woman  over a year ago

derry

The twilight and the sequel books r far better then the films..Stephenie Maeyers is an amazing auther...

Am reading the The Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice,her books should come with a warning label:

» Add a new message to this topic