FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > single males.

single males.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Do couples like to play with single males, as a one off? Or are there couples who meet single males on a regular basis, or is it just how you feel at the time? Would like to hear your thought s on this,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he MilfhunterMan  over a year ago

leven-ish

There are couples who meet singles as one offs and also couples who like regular singles...all down to personal preference i reckon

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

we did it as a one off, might do it again but still deciding. I think a lot of couples will do it more regular but wont say it on the profiles as thier inbox would just get bumblasted to hell. x

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

We do both

Thanks guys, interesting...

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

" Do couples like to play with single males, as a one off? Or are there couples who meet single males on a regular basis, or is it just how you feel at the time? Would like to hear your thought s on this, "

We have also done both had a very gd male friend we used to meet roughly once a forghtnight at his for drinks food and fun ...oh and breakfast and fun in the morn ...cant beat regular fun with ppl u can truly call friends xxxx

luv jacs

xxxxx

They do say old friends are the best...

" Do couples like to play with single males, as a one off? Or are there couples who meet single males on a regular basis, or is it just how you feel at the time? Would like to hear your thought s on this, "

Kinda answering your own questions, and this lovely exciting beautifull lifestyle brings about all manner of exciting situations, from couples wanting to try a solo guy join them for perhaps a once in life try to others who think a meet or party aint fun without a few singles to meet, others develope and experiment with scenario's and some regimentedly say no to a solo guy ever!

Its swinging and its all about what does it for you.

T xx

That’s very true it’s all about trying out what you want, I have found most couples to be willing to a point... say talking about it, but as a single guy you cant get to pushy with them . You must have respect and be discreet at all times.

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

not just single guys that shouldnt be pushy and should be respectful and descreet ...that goes for ALL swingers in whatever situation be it cpls ,fuck buddies or singles .if person isnt respectful and descreet then certainly not someone i want speak to let alone get involved intimately with . fortunatly i have been blessed to meet some wonderful people here .

as for cpls meeting singles yes plenty of cpls do weather its one off or regular i think depends on the cpl. some cpls prefer ones offs and others like us prefer regular meets . we found it difficult to find cpl where all four of us clicked and made sense to meet with two singles instead . plus added bonus is we dont have to worry about one of the cpl no being into the scene as their spouse and any jelalousies .so def worked for us !

Find it quite amusing on here if we message a single guy we might be interested in having fun with very very rarely do they reply so think we'll stick to meeting them at social or organised parties K xx

By *alakMan  over a year ago

Milan

that's really interesting... could be the reason why it doesn't happen very often

"Find it quite amusing on here if we message a single guy we might be interested in having fun with very very rarely do they reply so think we'll stick to meeting them at social or organised parties K xx"

» Add a new message to this topic