FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > highland lochs

highland lochs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi peoples,

I am looking for a nice secluded highland loch i can go to for some outdoor nudity, sunbathing etc...

Seen one or two but has anyone got any suggestions for around the inverness/north west highland area?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I believe google are doing very good maps these days....

"I believe google are doing very good maps these days.... "

I do believe you are correct. But the goigle car doesn't go up forest tracks into the mountains and satellite view doesnt show you a whole lot

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

"I believe google are doing very good maps these days....

I do believe you are correct. But the goigle car doesn't go up forest tracks into the mountains and satellite view doesnt show you a whole lot"

Ehhhh.......have you actually tried looking at these maps??

Yes, the Google car doesn't go up forest tracks, but the satellite view can be zoomed in to give you sufficiently close detail/information. Also, try using Bing maps where you have an Ordnance Survey option, also with a zoom and satellite option.

And before you wonder, I've often used both maps and find them very suitable for my purposes!!

I do believe you are correct. But the goigle car doesn't go up forest tracks into the mountains and satellite view doesnt show you a whole lot

Yes, the Google car doesn't go up forest tracks, but the satellite view can be zoomed in to give you sufficiently close detail/information. Also, try using Bing maps where you have an Ordnance Survey option, also with a zoom and satellite option.

And before you wonder, I've often used both maps and find them very suitable for my purposes!! "

Am i missing something here? I asked a simple question to see if people had some recommendations as i was unsure about a nice place to go. Is it that absurd to ask a question without getting a smart arse answer?

I do know how the internet works and funnily enough, a map, whether it be google, ordinance or otherwise. Jeezo, touchy much?!

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

And before you wonder, I've often used both maps and find them very suitable for my purposes!!

Am i missing something here? I asked a simple question to see if people had some recommendations as i was unsure about a nice place to go. Is it that absurd to ask a question without getting a smart arse answer?

I do know how the internet works and funnily enough, a map, whether it be google, ordinance or otherwise. Jeezo, touchy much?!"

So sorry OP, was just trying to help but as it appears that it's not appreciated..........I'm OUT!

I do know how the internet works and funnily enough, a map, whether it be google, ordinance or otherwise. Jeezo, touchy much?!

So sorry OP, was just trying to help but as it appears that it's not appreciated..........I'm OUT!"

Try being helpful then instead of rude. Cheerio

» Add a new message to this topic